Best QB's next year from East and West

The teams in Class AAA

Best QB's next year from East and West

Postby purple_drank » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 am

I want to see opinions on the top qb's from the east and west. Please have legitament reason too, I hate seeing kids talk about themselves or their friends and have nothing to back it up
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best QB's next year from East and West

Postby DSCP1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Theres really not much out there, most of the teams had seniors last year it will be interesting who steps up and becomes all state heres my prediction. Probably one of the south qbs (either larson or Grifith or what ever #9's name is) or maybe Matt Ruff from West Fargo he's not bad. And idk about the west Bismarcks gonna have to find someone to replace esley and Tre Nadeau was the top stat leader but against good teams (minot century bismarck) he struggled big time.
DSCP1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby DSCP1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 pm

My bad the other quarterbacks for South are Neal and Larson
DSCP1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Carson Wentz and Tyson Gibson will be up there too, although they didnt start at quarterback last year cuz of the talent in front of them, i think will be up there. Also if Nate Moody plays quarterback (like he did when he was a freshman and sophmore) will also be up at the top. And Maybe Tre (although in my mind not as good as the three that i just listed) and the only reason i say maybe is because basically all of his recievers are gone except Coyle
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby demonfan14 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

iluvit wrote:Carson Wentz and Tyson Gibson will be up there too, although they didnt start at quarterback last year cuz of the talent in front of them, i think will be up there. Also if Nate Moody plays quarterback (like he did when he was a freshman and sophmore) will also be up at the top. And Maybe Tre (although in my mind not as good as the three that i just listed) and the only reason i say maybe is because basically all of his recievers are gone except Coyle
I'm sure Zinke will be playing some receiver this year as well
demonfan14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm

hahahaha zinke is huge theres no way he plays RECEIVER he looks like hes about 5' 10 230 pounds lol reciever????? come on now
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Smash » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Jordan Lynch has a decent arm and is really good running the option he is also really game smart
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby purple_drank » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 am

Smash wrote:Jordan Lynch has a decent arm and is really good running the option he is also really game smart

who is that
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:21 pm

He will be the quarterback from jamestown good speed other wise very average, also small
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 am

idk how well tyson is going to do next year cuz hes not very big or fast. they r gonna have to run the ball most of the game next year and alot of their players r playing both ways. they better hope to get a good lead the first half if there players r not the conditioned very well.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:36 pm

im actually not sure how many kids they had going both ways last year but it was probably around 5 or 6 and i could see that number being about 2 or 3 for the whole year....so they wont have to be conditioned very well....but i pretty much guarntee that coach gibson will have all of his players ready to go both ways not just a selected few
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:36 pm

what do you mean he's not very big??? I go to school at BHS and he's in the 190-200 pounds range. He's also about 6'1 which is more then enough to play quarterback in north dakota haha your boy carson is about 6'2 170 so if anything he would be too small (which i dont think he is either) and yes coach gibson will have his kids well conditioned just like every year, thats a given
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:05 pm

joejack77 wrote:idk how well tyson is going to do next year cuz hes not very big or fast. they r gonna have to run the ball most of the game next year and alot of their players r playing both ways. they better hope to get a good lead the first half if there players r not the conditioned very well.

I'm assuming your Joe Jackson from Century? if so, why are you on here talking up a team that you hardly got anytime playing for. and also why are you talking about getting a good lead for conditioning? BHS ran all over you guys in the second half of the game so i would think that maybe your team should be the ones being worried about getting in shape.

Also, some of your posts are just ridiculous, Think before you type. please
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

well i guess u havent seen wentz for awhile and hes gotten bigger and ive seen gibon just last week and wentz is way bigger then he is. and for whoever goteam11 is, i started the whole year besides game 1 against fargo south. and theres no doubt u guys were better then we were. i wasnt trying to talk my team up all i was trying to say is they have to run the ball unless he gets way bigger by football and im sure he will cuz he goes to bhs. and i em joe jackson. and im pretty sure conditioning is a big factor in football games.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby goteam11 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:36 am

joejack77 wrote:well i guess u havent seen wentz for awhile and hes gotten bigger and ive seen gibon just last week and wentz is way bigger then he is. and for whoever goteam11 is, i started the whole year besides game 1 against fargo south. and theres no doubt u guys were better then we were. i wasnt trying to talk my team up all i was trying to say is they have to run the ball unless he gets way bigger by football and im sure he will cuz he goes to bhs. and i em joe jackson. and im pretty sure conditioning is a big factor in football games.

well since you are Joe Jackson, i suggest you stop posting until after your senior season is over. Also, Wentz is a couple inches taller than Gibson, but is all skin and bones, Tyson actually has some weight on him... which could be a factor if Wentz takes alot of hits in the pocket
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Exacly but they are pretty equal in skill level from what I have seen.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby farva4prez » Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm

3 words, Justis "Sunshine" Garret.. hes gonna be that junior that will step it up next year at a spot he is no familiar with
farva4prez
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed May 05, 2010 9:12 am

farva4prez wrote:3 words, Justis "Sunshine" Garret.. hes gonna be that junior that will step it up next year at a spot he is no familiar with

who is that? Info?
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Wed May 05, 2010 12:41 pm

From Fargo North will be a senior next year; this year was a WR had about 60 catches. Was a qb as a sophomore on jv for first half of season becuase the qb from their freshman team had quit (nick schultz) they used garrett until they used taylor bosch for last half of the year becuase he was just sitting on the bench at varsity.
athletic kid height is about 5'11''
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby farva4prez » Wed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

he can basically do it all
farva4prez
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Haha doubtful, if he could "do it all" why didnt he start over the at best average quarterback in bosch????
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 am

It's Justis Garret the "really good" wide reciever at North that ran into the field goal post after catching a touchdown and suffered a concusion, then he missed a game? this might be why his stats are so low.
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby purple_drank » Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 am

He didn't get a concussion and he stay in the rest of the game, and he played the next game too.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 am

who's is going to be the Davies QB next year, and who is going to be Red Rivers? I think RR qb was King? and he was all EDC is he coming back next year, if not who is going to take his spot?
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby bigfella285 » Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm

iluvit wrote:what do you mean he's not very big??? I go to school at BHS and he's in the 190-200 pounds range. He's also about 6'1 which is more then enough to play quarterback in north dakota haha your boy carson is about 6'2 170 so if anything he would be too small (which i dont think he is either) and yes coach gibson will have his kids well conditioned just like every year, thats a given

wentz is 6'4 and 200 pounds
bigfella285
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to AAA