College Signing Day - February 3rd

The teams in Class AAA

Re: College Signing Day - February 3rd

Postby roundem6 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Might be a waste of time to you, but being on a big program in the Big Ten, I think a lot of kids would take that. Believe it or not, you'll see next fall.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby PWB4LIFE » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:32 pm

roundem6 wrote:Yes, The U.. dont know how but its the truth.

i played vs this kid there is no way he is going to the U.
PWB4LIFE
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Wait.. Why are we calling it the U? That is Miami not Minnesota.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby d-line63 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm

From Mandan:
Hopfauf-OLB- U Mary
Gross- ILB- U Mary

Everyone else also didn't get an offer or had no intent to play after high school

surprising to me that skytland hadn't signed with Mary... I don't know if he got an offer or not, but I don't see how he wouldn't. Myron has had his eye on him for a while it seems...
It is what it is.
d-line63
NDPreps Rookie

Postby roundem6 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

PWB4LIFE wrote:
roundem6 wrote:Yes, The U.. dont know how but its the truth.

i played vs this kid and in my opinon he is one of the worst QB's i have ever played against. there is no way he is going to the U.

Well your opinion doesnt matter I guess.
roundem6
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 am

taylor bosch? TAYLOY BOSCH?

i can tell roundem6 is telling the truth. but that is seriously embarrassing. bosch has a terrible arm, terrible feet, super slow, very unatheltic, and honestly one of the worst 3 starting quarterbacks in the EDC alone. there is no way any U of M recruiter actually watched Bosch play live. I am assume he sent in a tape of him making a few passes. they saw he was 6 '5 and that his dad was a former good quarterback, gave him a greyshirt. if they see him in person, hes done after the first practice
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby GFC48 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 am

GFRR99 wrote:taylor bosch? TAYLOY BOSCH?

i can tell roundem6 is telling the truth. but that is seriously embarrassing. bosch has a terrible arm, terrible feet, super slow, very unatheltic, and honestly one of the worst 3 starting quarterbacks in the EDC alone. there is no way any U of M recruiter actually watched Bosch play live. I am assume he sent in a tape of him making a few passes. they saw he was 6 '5 and that his dad was a former good quarterback, gave him a greyshirt. if they see him in person, hes done after the first practice

terrible arm? worst 3 qb's? the only qb close to him in the edc was jorgenson, who benefited from having a good line. jealousy makes people say strange things
GFC48
NDPreps Rookie

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 pm

GFC48 wrote:

terrible arm? worst 3 qb's? the only qb close to him in the edc was jorgenson, who benefited from having a good line. jealousy makes people say strange things

you are out of your mind. bosch couldnt even come close to being a 3rd string quarterback at concordia, how is he suppose to make u of m's roster in a few years? you are either taylor himself, or someone related if i had to guess. i have never heard anyone impressed with bosch

esley thorton getting a full ride to the florida gators is less ridiculous than bosch being a greyshirt at U of M..that is my comparison.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Well, if it's true, good for him. No need to beat a guy down who'd dreaming big.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Smash » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 pm

GFRR99 wrote:
GFC48 wrote:

you are out of your mind. bosch couldnt even come close to being a 3rd string quarterback at concordia, how is he suppose to make u of m's roster in a few years? you are either taylor himself, or someone related if i had to guess. i have never heard anyone impressed with bosch

esley thorton getting a full ride to the florida gators is less ridiculous than bosch being a greyshirt at U of M..that is my comparison.

I think that Thorton could grayshirt as a gator to be fare
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby PWB4LIFE » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:10 pm

AGREE. i could think of at least 3 QB's in the East alone that are better then him. and the East doesnt have to many good QBs...
PWB4LIFE
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Defender28 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm

How is Bosch going to UM, he didnt make the great throws he hit the open easy receivers. Most of his passes seemed like lobs. Grey shirt or not he is going to find that playtime on the level is not gonna be available to him. Much more talented qbs have failed at that level. For example Nick Walker (now coaches at Century High School) had the chance to "play" at Iowa. Evaluating where his talents were and wanting to see the field he transferred DSU where he had a stellar college career. If he is going to UM he needs to sit down and think and try to aim a little lower if he wants to reach the field again
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Agreed with Defender28 and to be honest i doubt he could make it anywhere in college football.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Smash » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:26 pm

I dont think that i would go that far iluvit i think he could make it in the NAIA or in D3
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Defender28 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:59 pm

There is no shame in playing football at the lower level. He should be happy to just be on a team and practicing with someone in year one. Not sitting in the stands wishing he could stand on the sidelines again and having to follow a program in the hopes that there isnt some stud recruit in the next year that beats him for a roster spot. I took the offer of seeing turf at a small division school because i have a chance of extending my football career and will actually see the field before i am a senior in college. Bragging rights only go so far, the DI tag is just a tag. Yes there are bigger programs with more talent but after college no one cares wat school you went to and played ball for. Most people are impressed that just played football at the college level. Plain and simple i dont think it was a good decision on his part and that he should reconsider.
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby Smash » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Defender28 wrote:There is no shame in playing football at the lower level. He should be happy to just be on a team and practicing with someone in year one. Not sitting in the stands wishing he could stand on the sidelines again and having to follow a program in the hopes that there isnt some stud recruit in the next year that beats him for a roster spot. I took the offer of seeing turf at a small division school because i have a chance of extending my football career and will actually see the field before i am a senior in college. Bragging rights only go so far, the DI tag is just a tag. Yes there are bigger programs with more talent but after college no one cares wat school you went to and played ball for. Most people are impressed that just played football at the college level. Plain and simple i dont think it was a good decision on his part and that he should reconsider.

I agree 100% there is no shame in playing in a low level school playing ball past high school is an accomplishment and i also think he made a bad decision going that big he is a tall guy and he could do something at a NAIA school
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Defender28 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:42 am

So wats the finalized list of players going to the college level? Does anyone know?
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Defender28 wrote:So wats the finalized list of players going to the college level? Does anyone know?

who all do you know of?

Thorton-NDSU
Miller-UND
Jenner-Jamestown?
Jacobs-Mary
Jolliffe-Mary
Hooey-Valley City?

thats about all i know of.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:25 pm

goteam11 wrote:
Defender28 wrote:So wats the finalized list of players going to the college level? Does anyone know?

who all do you know of?

Thorton-NDSU
Miller-UND
Jenner-Jamestown?
Jacobs-Mary
Jolliffe-Mary
Hooey-Valley City?

thats about all i know of.

yes jenner is going to jamestown....pasqua to crookston
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Smallbeck- Mayville State
Willits- Mines
Emil- Mary
Dempsey- Jamestown?
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby milly_vinna » Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

ok ok ok. this is rediculous. i have read all of these posts and i cant believe anyone here listens to anything defender 28 has to say. if u didnt already know his name is cody willits and he could quite possibly be the biggest tool century has ever known. he go's on to this website speaking about stuff he knows nothing about. nick walker was an amazing player. unlike yourself. you were mediocer at best and your own teamates didnt respect you. i speak for everyone when i say defender 28 doesnt and will never speak for century high.wow
milly_vinna
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Defender28 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:17 pm

milly smd... i must be better than mediocre since i will be playing football next year... and wat the heck are you talking about? i said Coach Walker was good... he is better then Bosch will ever be and he couldnt even make it at a top ranked D1 school so until you can comprehend wat is being written and the context shut up
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to AAA