upcoming dominating teams and players in AAA football

The teams in Class AAA

upcoming dominating teams and players in AAA football

Postby Snapalopes » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:55 am

some thoughts on kids, also teams that will be very good in a range of 2-3 years from now
Snapalopes
NDPreps Reserve

Re: upcoming dominating teams and players in AAA football

Postby Snapalopes » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 am

i'm sure the bismarck schools, and also the fargo schools will be up there, but i just want to know whats coming up?
Snapalopes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Thirty » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Is Channing Mann gonna be the back for BHS?
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 am

from what i saw in AAA this past year channing man would have started on any team other then BHS. That in mind BHS isn't going to be nearly as dominating as they were this past year. Think of what they lose... Thortan, Miller, Winkles, Kruger, Jolliffe, Poitra, Deyle, Jenner, Pascua, Skye Miller... There is going to be a lot of holes to fill for BHS next year
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby purple_drank » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Central has that good running back they had, who was a junior last year coming back. I'm not 100% sure, but I think South will only have one of their QBs (Larson and Neal) stay at south (other one would go to Davies), either way they are both pretty good. North has Joe Swegarden who was all state this year as a junior DE. And if we are talking about dominating teams for a few years, not saying north will be, because they won't, but Peter Saintal from Fargo North is a freshman back this year and actually played against south in the second half and scored a TD. EXTREAMLY fast kid, also runs track. West Fargo's Brady Swartz was a reciever that did well this year, which also should do well next year.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby Snapalopes » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:59 pm

yes, very true squek, they have some tough spots to fill
Snapalopes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tvogel47 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:22 pm

look for nick nelson,channing Mann,dion,mack Keller to become top players in there positions in the west.
tvogel47
NDPreps Reserve

Postby joejack77 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:55 pm

ya i bet nelson will be up there just by playing against him. he is a big boy and ive known him almost my whole life. channing will be up there in top 3 rbs in the state. not the top tho. i dont think keller, dan and deon r going to be up there. deon is a big boy but hes slow. dan is a little small for what he plays and keller. i dont have any respect for him.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm

joejack77 wrote:ya i bet nelson will be up there just by playing against him. he is a big boy and ive known him almost my whole life. channing will be up there in top 3 rbs in the state. not the top tho. i dont think keller, dan and deon r going to be up there. deon is a big boy but hes slow. dan is a little small for what he plays and keller. i dont have any respect for him.

deon does not need to be fast for what he plays....and from what i saw last year deon coming around the corner with that big wide body moving at full speed will put anyone on the ground...no respect for dan and keller....ill tell you someone that is small for the position dan plays....aaron sprout was small for bismarck high played the exact same position dan does and aaron sprout was probably 5 11 and weight a tops of 190 pounds...and keller how doesnt he get respect he didnt make one stupid penalty all year he knew the game plan week in and week out...he also caught a pass whenever he needed to...how can you not respect another lineman like yourself
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Exacly, you dont have to run a 4.4 fourty to be a tackle, also im assuming your joe jackson and im will to beat deon is faster then you are
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:04 pm

i doubt deon is faster then me. and if he is, good for him. i just dont like keller. and im trying to say is deon if he lost some of his weight, he would definately become faster. and bhs is kind of a running team now i think and he has to be able to move. when ur big its hard to turn when u get moving. i was wrong for how i said it earlier. sorry about that.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

He did last year against you guys hahaha
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby riders01 » Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

tvogel47 wrote:look for nick nelson,channing Mann,dion,mack Keller to become top players in there positions in the west.

mark zinke from mandan is a better tight end than mack keller
riders01
NDPreps Reserve

Postby farva4prez » Tue May 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Peter "Water Boy" Saintal, the kids a freshman and hes benching as much as half the seniors at north, squating double the seniors, and could probably beat anyone in a race. The kids gonna be a beast junior and senior year.. north as a team in general probably not gonna be so hot but Saintal.. hes gonna be fun to watch in a few years
farva4prez
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vikings362 » Tue May 04, 2010 7:55 pm

I think that Jonas Tengesdal from Minot is going to be a great back next year, he's very fast and strong. I think he'll be better than Channing Mann
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

vikings362 wrote:I think that Jonas Tengesdal from Minot is going to be a great back next year, he's very fast and strong. I think he'll be better than Channing Mann

Very doubtful. I guess we will see, but Mann did great last year when Miller wasn't playing(which was a lot).
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby iluvit » Thu May 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Channing had more rushing yards then Jonas, and he wasnt even bismarcks starting running back
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

And then by the way, Joe if you dont think Channing is going to be the top running back next year, then who is?? ohhh wait i know what your going to say Mitch Olhausler right? cuz he goes to Century, and Century is really good every year?? hahahaha
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikings362 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:57 am

neither did jonas buddy, he had to back up donte and only got 60 carries last year, and in one game he got 185 yards in 4 carries.
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vikings362 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:04 am

in one of those carries he broke 5 tackles, I would like to see channing do that, this kid is going to be the real deal
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vikings362 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 am

and by the way, he was the third ranked running back in the state last year as a backup who hardly got the ball
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby joejack77 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 pm

ok iluvit, just cuz u said that i will pick mitch over channing
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Fri May 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Yes Jonas did start at tailback, donte was the slot guy and in their offense they sent the slot man (aka donte) in motion which they usually gave him ball, and Joe you cant be serious? lol i guess we will just see and i'll go back to this topic after channing wins the west in rushing and i will say "see joe i told you"
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikings362 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:01 am

he only started 3 games but just because he started didn't mean he got the ball much, he was usually a decoy for donte. and why do you think channing is going to be so great, the only thing he has is speed jonas is a beast and hes running a sub 4.4 where he trains with an electrical timer
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby goteam11 » Sun May 09, 2010 10:03 am

vikings362 wrote:he only started 3 games but just because he started didn't mean he got the ball much, he was usually a decoy for donte. and why do you think channing is going to be so great, the only thing he has is speed jonas is a beast and hes running a sub 4.4 where he trains with an electrical timer

hahahahahaha sub 4.4..? get real.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to AAA