The teams in Class AAA

Re: Fargo North

Postby lightsout24 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

no i would have to disagree.. Draeger is one of the better corners of the team
lightsout24
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sooner08 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 am

lightsout24 wrote:no i would have to disagree.. Draeger is one of the better corners of the team

false.. i would have to say brandon lee is one of the better corners on the team
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sooner08 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 am

but i think a real break away player next year would be peter saintal RB
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby purple_drank » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 am

Peter Saintal won't be very good until his junior year, hes only a sophomore next year and i dont see him having a huge impact on games
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby teamramrod » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 pm

sooner08 wrote:ive never seen anyone beat that kid in a foot race.. the only time ive seen someone burn him is when he takes a bad angle to let the ball carrier have two ways to go and he gets beat

u cant see someone gettin beat when that person is yourself
teamramrod
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sooner08 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 am

exactly so i can back it up
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby penguinshockey15 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 am

sooner08 wrote:ive never seen anyone beat that kid in a foot race..

You maybe haven't seen anyone beat him but everybody else in the state has. :lol:
penguinshockey15
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 am

sooner08 wrote:exactly so i can back it up

what exactly can you back up?? talking yourself up when you have done zip is a little ridiculous. below average cornerback..no disputing that.

however, i will admit, you do a great job being sparky the mascot at north basketball games. you add flavor to norths student section
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby lightsout24 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 am

GFRR99 who do you think your are? you arent even from grand forks.. you prob dont even play football so stop talking
lightsout24
NDPreps Rookie

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm

lightsout24 wrote:GFRR99 who do you think your are? you arent even from grand forks.. you prob dont even play football so stop talking

i tell it how it is. i would be willing to bet i have a lot more knowledge in football than you. you have posted twice, both defending tj draege. he must be your friend or else i have no possible ideas why else you would be defending his football skills, that right there makes you not credible at all. everything i have said is the truth; unless he drastically improves from 2009.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Fearless » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

i am legend wrote:
Fearless wrote:They have a couple running backs that are going to be really good next year. Adam Amundson will be a senior and he has a big frame 6' 210 pounds and he is fast, runs like 4.6 forty he will be working hard to get ready for next season and will be fun to watch. They also have Peter Saintal who is a natural athlete and will be fun to watch develop and improve over the next few years. Joe Swegarden will also be a force to mess with on their defensive line.

I highly doubt that he runs a 4.6.

You may doubt it, but I have seen him run and i was there when he tested his 40 yard dash. I'm just graduating from Fargo North so i have played with him and worked out with him this winter. I can guarantee Adam Amundson will be ready to play come next football season
Fearless
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Gator15 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 am

Ii think amundson will be a big play maker for north seeing as they dont have a qb for next season
Gator15
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 am

amundson is a hard worker and a good player.but with the offensive line he will have to work with, he is going to have to do almost everything by himself
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby sooner08 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 am

idk about that.. yes he will have to do alot but if you think about it north is only losing one starter on the o-line.. most of there line this coming football season will be the same as last
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 am

sooner08 wrote:idk about that.. yes he will have to do alot but if you think about it north is only losing one starter on the o-line.. most of there line this coming football season will be the same as last
z

that is true, but the O line for the 2009 season wasnt very good. unless they improve a lot, i just dont know how impressive they will be. although it will help having 4 of those guys back again. time will tell
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby im goin in » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 pm

i was reading earlier in the post and it said something about nick schultz? did he play last year? who is he?
im goin in
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sooner08 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 am

he didnt play last year because of basketball. he has some injury issues and doesnt want to get hurt because of a chance of a basketball scholarship.. but he is a very good QB and linebacker.. they really hope to get him back
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby purple_drank » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 pm

In order for Amundson to be a great player like he can be, his shoulder surgery needs to go well. (I don't know when he is having this, but I know he is sometime) His shoulders have been bothering him ever since he started playing football. If that goes well and his shoulders stay in place he can be all EDC. Hopefully he doesn't miss team camp, and hopefully he can still do summer work-outs. Im excited to see the EDC conference next year, it should be fun.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am

sooner08 wrote:he didnt play last year because of basketball. he has some injury issues and doesnt want to get hurt because of a chance of a basketball scholarship.. but he is a very good QB and linebacker.. they really hope to get him back

Most likely he won't be playing football again, becuase of his future in basketball
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Adam Amundson had his surgery on his shoulder, that's great news for North. I'm excited to see how Amundson does next year as running back now that he has had surgery. He should be great and can probably be the best player on the team, except for Swegarden the on the DL he was all-state last year as a Junior and I'm expecting even a better year from him next year.

The problem North will have next year is at the LB possition, they have some gaps there they need to patch up in a hurry.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby Gator15 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

i have to agree next year at LB north will have to fill those gaps fast or they'll get beat with the run seeing as the D-Line will only have maybe 2 good people swegarden being one of them
Gator15
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

At very best north will be the third best team in the EDC next year
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am

iluvit wrote:At very best north will be the third best team in the EDC next year

I see 5 or 6 wins next year (6-3) or (5-4) I haven't seen anyones schedule so I don't know how many games they have or who anyone plays.....Does anyone know the schedule for teams next year?
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 am

sooner08 wrote:
kingjames23 wrote:So all the other games that he played in and got burned mean nothing? Im a little confused as to how this means he is a legit corner...

in both the red river and gf central game he shut down both of their best recievers when norths starting CB brandon lee was out

this is irrelevant. in both those games the field was so sloppy a ball couldnt even be gripped. but in the rr game i believe elby pope (there number one receiver) had most if not all of the receptions for probably around 50 yards and a touchdown. in a sloppy game like it was that is a good receiving day. dont say he shut down the best receivers when every time a player stepped they were in mud up to mid shin. that is just dumb of you to say.
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby xgatoradex » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:31 pm

yes adam amundson had his shoulder surgery, but he cannot do any full physical activity for atleast 4 months. he is missing his spring sport and he is missing out on the valley city team camp this summer because of the surgery, but he should be completely healed and ready for this upcoming season. i dont think he will be able to do the team lifting this summer either, but he might be able to start lifting about halfway through the summer. i believe he wants his shoulder to be fully healed and ready to go before the season starts so there arent any complications during the season.
xgatoradex
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to AAA