ESPN Rise Midwest Rankings

The teams in Class AAA

ESPN Rise Midwest Rankings

Postby baseball18 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 am

Bismarck High is listed as on the bubble for the ESPN Rise Midwest High School football rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/ri ... id=4618733
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Re: ESPN Rise Midwest Rankings

Postby Thirty » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Do you think that Bismarck should be up further? Or is that not even plausible?
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:39 am

I don't think they should be up further. I honestly do believe that we're behind football wise, but it's rather difficult for Bismarck to prove anymore than they already have. That's simply because we don't have the people to field enough teams in this state, or be competitive nationally. I think being on the bubble is a feat in itself.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby greatbambino » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:36 am

maybe they should step out of the little north dakota bubble and go play a game down in the cities to prove they deserve to even be on the bubble.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby fanofeverything » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Congrats to BHS for an amazing season. I wonder if BHS could beat Tampa Bay, because the Packers certainly can't.
fanofeverything
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 pm

greatbambino wrote:maybe they should step out of the little north dakota bubble and go play a game down in the cities to prove they deserve to even be on the bubble.

thats hard to do because teams like bismarck and fargo south can't reload every year like minnesota teams do...i understand that they are both always good and always are going to be good but a team like the one the have now only comes around once or twice in a decade whereas the teams in the cities are as good and if not better then bhs is now every single year... look at south... they had the 2 teams in a row that were dominant in ND and nationally ranked... then they started playing edina and it was to late there talent wasn't as good anymore as it was in the two years prior... i am not saying they didn't have talented kids i am saying that there team as a hole wasn't as talented
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby theman » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm

fanofeverything wrote:Congrats to BHS for an amazing season. I wonder if BHS could beat Tampa Bay, because the Packers certainly can't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AAA