Kartes or Thorton?

The teams in Class AAA

Kartes or Thorton?

Postby John Cena » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 am

Out of these two succesful quaterbacks, who would you choose and why? Both had great achievements and their futures are unlimited.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Re: Kartes or Thorton?

Postby Jarudy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm

John Cena wrote:Out of these two succesful quaterbacks, who would you choose and why? Both had great achievements and their futures are unlimited.
Considering I had to look up to see who Kartes is, Thorton.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:01 pm

classical century topic here... esley is the better quaterback times 10,000... its not even worth discussing... you put esley in century's offense he throws for probably 225-250 yards a game because century's offense is centered around passing the ball... also esley has to share yards with the best running back in the state in miller.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm

jesse kartes was one of the top 100 players in the country on nba live 2009 he's got that going for him.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby nd_football_69 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:11 pm

false squeak smith is the best running back, and we will find out who is better tonight if century can stop the run we will get to see thortons golden arm you bow down too
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:50 pm

thorton threw the best pass i have ever seen a high school quarterback throw last night 50 yards in the only spot where his WR had a chance to catch it without the d-back hitting it ... kartas may have had more yards but they were forced to throw the hole second half to try to stay in the game and centurys running back didn't run for 197 yards on 9 carries... yeah 197 on 9 carries ... best running back in the state
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby John Cena » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 am

squeak63 wrote:thorton threw the best pass i have ever seen a high school quarterback throw last night 50 yards in the only spot where his WR had a chance to catch it without the d-back hitting it ... kartas may have had more yards but they were forced to throw the hole second half to try to stay in the game and centurys running back didn't run for 197 yards on 9 carries... yeah 197 on 9 carries ... best running back in the state

Stick to the topic. Go to the BHS vs. CHS if you wanna discuss the game.
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 am

he's talking about kartes and thorton.. but thats not on topic squeak so go somewhere else and talk about it. by the way this comparison is dumb. esley is a D1 quarterback. kartes is a D3 quarterback at best.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mallards » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 am

John Cena wrote:
squeak63 wrote:thorton threw the best pass i have ever seen a high school quarterback throw last night 50 yards in the only spot where his WR had a chance to catch it without the d-back hitting it ... kartas may have had more yards but they were forced to throw the hole second half to try to stay in the game and centurys running back didn't run for 197 yards on 9 carries... yeah 197 on 9 carries ... best running back in the state

A little upset about the outcome Friday night John Cena? Good teams adjust and that is what the Demons did. It sure make things easier for the quarterback when you can run the football.
Mallards
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 am

No. I'm not like that. I just wish people who posted on this website had some competance. That would be a miracle, dealing with BHS people especially.
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mallards » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:32 pm

John Cena wrote:No. I'm not like that. I just wish people who posted on this website had some competance. That would be a miracle, dealing with BHS people especially.

BHS Football players are very competent. Past and present Demon Football Players are properly trained to win division, state championships and post on this site. It takes the entire team, not just one player, to strive and play together till the end of the game and season to do this.

BHS Footall PLayers have competence.
Mallards
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:55 pm

John Cena wrote:

to properly compare the 2 you would need to know what happened in their head to head matchup and i was just stating that given the circumstances thorton outplayed kartes friday night
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby footbrawl » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 am

King James wrote:jesse kartes was one of the top 100 players in the country on nba live 2009 he's got that going for him.

Agreed.. Few can accomplish such a goal
footbrawl
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Stallng » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 am

Hanson is better than the both.
Stallng
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:00 pm

he might be better than kartes. he is not as good as esley. hanson just gets to throw the ball 20 times a game like kartes so people think there better because their stats are better.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby nd_football_69 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 pm

footbrawl wrote:
King James wrote:jesse kartes was one of the top 100 players in the country on nba live 2009 he's got that going for him.

Agreed.. Few can accomplish such a goal

You are just mad that he cake walked you in that game
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AAA