Could BHS beat Jamestown college?

The teams in Class AAA

Could BHS beat Jamestown college?

Postby crosscountry » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:38 pm

If the two teams encountered on the field, who would win?
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Could BHS beat Jamestown college?

Postby squeak63 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:34 pm

this is dumb... yeah bhs has a great team but here we are talking about a bunch of 20-23 year old guys playing a bunch of 16-18 year old guys... i don't really care how good a high school team in ND may be they are not gonna beat a college team... also IMO bhs is blowing out teams like they are because their really isn't another really good team out there that they have played yet... i am saying if you take this years bhs team and put them in the 2006 football season they do not blow every team like they have so far and they are maybe contending for a state championship... i personally don't think that this years bhs team would have beat the 2006 fargo south team
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 pm

squeak63 wrote:this is dumb... yeah bhs has a great team but here we are talking about a bunch of 20-23 year old guys playing a bunch of 16-18 year old guys... i don't really care how good a high school team in ND may be they are not gonna beat a college team... also IMO bhs is blowing out teams like they are because their really isn't another really good team out there that they have played yet... i am saying if you take this years bhs team and put them in the 2006 football season they do not blow every team like they have so far and they are maybe contending for a state championship... i personally don't think that this years bhs team would have beat the 2006 fargo south team

agreed... that '06 south team was loaded
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby D-Pain » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:13 pm

This is by far the stupidest topic on this forum. BHS doenst have 4 guys that could start in the Jimmies offense/defense. College is a completely different game compared to class AAA football in ND. Granted there are some dominant players in ND high school football, but that is due to the lack of depth on pretty much every team, AAA through 9man rosters. Since the 2006 season when Fargo South dominated everyone, the talent level in ND has dropped off slowly year by year, and the numbers are there to prove it. The # of players that have made the jump from North Dakota high school football into the NAIA/NCAA since then has fallen along with the talent level. I have to disagree with squeak when he said that this years BHS team would be contending for a state championship in 2006. The South team that year would have run this team BHS team into the ground by a margin of 40 points or greater. Im sorry guys, but the level of ND high school football just isn't what it used to be.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 pm

i said maybe contending for a state title and said they would lose to the south team... i think this bhs team would have been able to make it through the wda and through the playoffs to get into the state championship game so that would mean they would be contending
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mallards » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 am

crosscountry wrote:If the two teams encountered on the field, who would win?

This is dumb. High school football players vs College football players. Get real. I just hope the high school players have a good health insurance plan.
Mallards
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AAA