All EDC, after 5 weeks??

The teams in Class AAA

All EDC, after 5 weeks??

Postby purple_drank » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 am

who do you think are the all conference players from the East after the 5 weeks of play.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Re: All EDC, after 5 weeks??

Postby Riders00 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:53 pm

I know Gefroh for RR has been over 100 yards rushing every game so far and Pope has 6 or 7 rec tds so far so they'd definitely be on there. Parks for Central obviously too.
Riders00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby unocero14 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:20 pm

QB-hard to tell, not that good of talent in the EDC at QB but Jorgenson will probably get it bcuz of his passing and running stats but horrible INT to TD ratio
RB-Parks (GFC) for sure,
WR-Piatz (Jameston), Schwartz (WF) just bcuz his catches should have better YAC, and if GFRR would put stats on the EDC page maybe I'd put Pope in there as well

Not sure for linemen, or the D-fence side of the ball but Schiller and Hooey for sure at the LB position
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:41 pm

unocero14 wrote:QB-hard to tell, not that good of talent in the EDC at QB but Jorgenson will probably get it bcuz of his passing and running stats but horrible INT to TD ratio
RB-Parks (GFC) for sure,
WR-Piatz (Jameston), Schwartz (WF) just bcuz his catches should have better YAC, and if GFRR would put stats on the EDC page maybe I'd put Pope in there as well

Not sure for linemen, or the D-fence side of the ball but Schiller and Hooey for sure at the LB position

I like your picks except with the quarter back posistion. I do not believe that Jorgenson is worthy of that, not saying he isn't a good qb, but he does turn the ball over, and you don't win football games doing that. I would have to say that Bosch from north is my pick instead, i think he only has 2 interceptions, and with how many times that north throws the ball i think thats pretty good, becuase they throw the ball he gets a lot of yards. North just has a bad team this year
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA