Week 2

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Week 2

Postby magifootball » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm

unocero14 wrote:
magifootball wrote:I was at the central and minot game and in my opinion minot shouldve blown them out. If minot didnt fumble 2 drives in a row in central territory they wouldve have killed them. Not just saying this as a former Magi but the offense is looking really good this year and could be pretty hard to stop. Behind the big O-line they can run anywhere.If i remember right they ran like 4 plays in a row right behing Zietz and got about 15 yards each play. the defense just has to step up and make some big stops. they could easily give the west some good competition this year.

Really?? I thought Minot would have an off year, this year. But Central's D could of did the stepping up in forcing the fumbles, but i do like your opinion and facts..thanks for filling me in..But GRANT PARKS is a beast in the power game tho..you have to admit that

Yes i will admit that PARKS is a awesome power running back. No Minot will not have an off year, this year, all of there O-line are returners from last year and all have played varsity football. Zietz is a 3rd year starter and was all-state 2nd team last year. They also have Smart and other running backs that r returning, also they bring back there wide recievers. they only lost about 2 good players from last year and they will be way! better than last year. I look at them as a team that could shock some of the top teams.
magifootball
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to AAA