2009 Season Predictions

The teams in Class AAA

2009 Season Predictions

Postby Thirty » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 am

Theres another topic thats about 2010 that I think is kinda confusing, so I will start my own.

The 2009 season is getting closer and closer and I want to hear some opinions on how the season is going to turn out. I personally think that the team to beat is BHS, not much of a prediction there though, I think anyone couldve come up with that.

Any thoughts on the season though?
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Re: 2009 Season Predictions

Postby King James » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm

If BHS loses to anyone but south it will be a dissapointment. They should beat south too
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby centuryfan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 am

losing carson winkles will hurt them though
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 pm

centuryfan wrote:losing carson winkles will hurt them though

they don't lose him at all
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby goteam11 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Carson Winkels will not miss any games this upcoming year.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 pm

why are people saying he won't be suspended? plus who wants that kind of influence on your team. but if someone that knows what they are talking about would explain the situation it'd be great thanks.
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby centuryfan » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 pm

I just talked to the his back up on offense and he said that winkles and kruger will both miss the first to games *DELETED*
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:27 pm

only two games anyone think that's a little easy on them lol?
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MARKWALD23 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:58 pm

*DELETED* was too far to begin with...we don't need to discuss what they did here.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby skadeland4ever » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 am

why did you delete my post, sir?
skadeland4ever

Postby Hinsa » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

centuryfan wrote:I just talked to the his back up on offense and he said that winkles and kruger will both miss the first to games *DELETED*

Post has been edited. You cannot talk about why people are suspended on here. That is private information.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm

SouthPlaya72 wrote:why are people saying he won't be suspended? plus who wants that kind of influence on your team. but if someone that knows what they are talking about would explain the situation it'd be great thanks.

the situation does not need to be explained... the century kid who is talking about kruger should be deleted from this site imediatly because he has no idea what he is talking about...if you would know anything about calvin kruger you would know he is not the kind of kid to do anything that would get him in the sort of trouble... i would personally like to know who the "backup" that centuryfan talked to is because whoever this is isn't a reliable person... please century fan find a more reliable person to get your facts from before you start rumors on this site... in winkles case he did what he did and by rule he will not be suspended any games because what he did was during last school year and therefor cannot carry over into this school year... there is some date during the summer i am not sure when it is but it is the cut off between last school year and this school year... now this is a sensitive matter for all sides and in carsons case should be left between him his parents... so facts are facts winkles will not be suspended from any games this season and kruger has done absolutly nothing to even raise controversy of him doing anything to be suspended .... i am leaving this saying that centuryfans account should either be warned or deleted from this site for putting false information on here!!!
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 pm

I agree with Squeak63...I would also like to add that it is illegal to post information wrongfully accusing someone of a crime of a public forum like this...Libel.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby thebigyear » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:31 pm

before Karel or Klien ( havent figured which you are squeak) get their way here stop and listen to some stuff. BPS policy says that infractions that happen during the school year carry a 6 week suspension. But with the summer break. THe suspensions are reduced to 2 weeks. No matter of how heinous the infraction is. It wouldnt matter if you are caught in a picture where some sort of training volation is dipicted, even if you are in the background walking away or passing by, the BPS "Guilty by Association" policy places some sort suspension.
thebigyear
NDPreps Rookie

Postby balla45 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 pm

thebigyear wrote:before Karel or Klien ( havent figured which you are squeak) get their way here stop and listen to some stuff. BPS policy says that infractions that happen during the school year carry a 6 week suspension. But with the summer break. THe suspensions are reduced to 2 weeks. No matter of how heinous the infraction is. It wouldnt matter if you are caught in a picture where some sort of training volation is dipicted, even if you are in the background walking away or passing by, the BPS "Guilty by Association" policy places some sort suspension.

I'm not banning Centuryfan, or warning him. Just a general message to the members of this forum, it is illegal to accuse someone of a crime they have not committed. It is libel. Also, if someone has committed a crime, we call it a training violation, we don't need to know whether or not it was alcohol, cocaine, tobacco, it is just a training violation. Just a blanket rule.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby centuryfan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 am

squeak63 wrote:
SouthPlaya72 wrote:why are people saying he won't be suspended? plus who wants that kind of influence on your team. but if someone that knows what they are talking about would explain the situation it'd be great thanks.

the situation does not need to be explained... the century kid who is talking about kruger should be deleted from this site imediatly because he has no idea what he is talking about...if you would know anything about calvin kruger you would know he is not the kind of kid to do anything that would get him in the sort of trouble... i would personally like to know who the "backup" that centuryfan talked to is because whoever this is isn't a reliable person... please century fan find a more reliable person to get your facts from before you start rumors on this site... in winkles case he did what he did and by rule he will not be suspended any games because what he did was during last school year and therefor cannot carry over into this school year... there is some date during the summer i am not sure when it is but it is the cut off between last school year and this school year... now this is a sensitive matter for all sides and in carsons case should be left between him his parents... so facts are facts winkles will not be suspended from any games this season and kruger has done absolutly nothing to even raise controversy of him doing anything to be suspended .... i am leaving this saying that centuryfans account should either be warned or deleted from this site for putting false information on here!!!
I suppose i should have used the term training violation instead of what i did first off. And second your right i might not have had accurate facts on kruger but having heard things that happened with other players and then hear a player on the team say kruger was also involved it didnt seem like it would be that much of a stretch so i appologize to kruger but if you cant see how it wasnt too hard to believe with what happened with other players then your just blind
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:37 am

thebigyear wrote:before Karel or Klien ( havent figured which you are squeak) get their way here stop and listen to some stuff. BPS policy says that infractions that happen during the school year carry a 6 week suspension. But with the summer break. THe suspensions are reduced to 2 weeks. No matter of how heinous the infraction is. It wouldnt matter if you are caught in a picture where some sort of training volation is dipicted, even if you are in the background walking away or passing by, the BPS "Guilty by Association" policy places some sort suspension.

this is klein and here is the thing it happend during last school year which cannot carry over to this school year... during the summer break there is not a 2 week suspension it is a suspension for your first 2 scheduled events... during the school year it is 6 weeks from ther violation weather you are in a sport or not... so say jonny committed a training violation on january first and wasn't in a sport..he could compete in track imediatly once the season starts because that is 6 weeks after his violation... now lets say jonny gets a training violation during the summer ... his suspension doesn't start the day he goes to the administrators and tells them (like a 6 week suspension does) his suspension is his first 2 scheduled events during the school year... say he is not in football or x country but in basketball he would have to miss his first 2 basketball games because of his training violation... thats the way i interpreted it when we were all told what the new system is all about..
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am

centuryfan wrote:
squeak63 wrote:

I suppose i should have used the term training violation instead of what i did first off. And second your right i might not have had accurate facts on kruger but having heard things that happened with other players and then hear a player on the team say kruger was also involved it didnt seem like it would be that much of a stretch so i appologize to kruger but if you cant see how it wasnt too hard to believe with what happened with other players then your just blind

well i am here to tell you being a good friend to calvin that he was not involved with anything... calvin is a great person and a great player and hasn't givin anyone a reason to assume he has committed a violation... also to this friend you have i would advise him to not start rumors about things he doesn't know like balla said it is a crime and against the law and if he really is krugers backup or even on the team that is not something you do to a teamate... selling out a teamate for something he didn't do is not the right way to get playing time... hard work is the right way to get playing time
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby centuryfan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 pm

he wasnt krugers backup he was one of winkles but your right he shouldnt make stuff up
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AAA