Top Linemen in Each Conference

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Top Linemen in Each Conference

Postby goteam11 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:03 am

maddogmauer wrote:im glad to see that klein from bismarck is finally out of the wda. he was such a trash player and it was like playing against a pre pubescent 7th grader. i have no idea how that kid even got all state last year. hopeuflly the linemen in the wda this year are much much better than the caliber of play klien was capable of

maybe he got all state because he pushed around little pieces of junk like you every friday?
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 am

haha oh really for what team
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 am

maddogmauer wrote:i cant say cuz that will reveal my identity braniac

oh alright.. well i was all state also. and i know that klein deserved it, probably more than you
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:16 am

jonny906 wrote:o yea man, Edited by mod he was allstate. better than Qvuale if he had the weight that the kid had. maddog was stronger and more athletic than anyone in the state i would know.

stronger than qvale? thats pretty good. ill tell you the team after the season ends
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:34 pm

maddogmauer wrote:im glad to see that klein from bismarck is finally out of the wda. he was such a trash player and it was like playing against a pre pubescent 7th grader. i have no idea how that kid even got all state last year. hopeuflly the linemen in the wda this year are much much better than the caliber of play klien was capable of

i am fine with critisism but why can't you tell us who your are and what team you were on??? everyone has known who i am on this site for 3 years...the only reason i can figure for you not wanting to tell us who you are is because you are scared you are gonna be brought down on this site... i am fine with critics thats why everyone knows who i am on here so go ahead trash talk me all you want i am just sayin if you were that confident that i was a trash player last year then tell us your name!
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby luvsports » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 pm

squeak63 wrote:

i am fine with critisism but why can't you tell us who your are and what team you were on??? everyone has known who i am on this site for 3 years...the only reason i can figure for you not wanting to tell us who you are is because you are scared you are gonna be brought down on this site... i am fine with critics thats why everyone knows who i am on here so go ahead trash talk me all you want i am just sayin if you were that confident that i was a trash player last year then tell us your name!

Don't take it personally, Klein. Maddog likes to criticize any Demon. Nothing but pure jealousy my friend.
luvsports
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:30 pm

never did take it personally... i love when people talk bad about me i am just sayin if he had any confidence we would tell us who he is
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

I know who the kid is now it makes me laugh. Cant wait till he reveal's his name to everyone. He isn't playing college football so he isn't near as good as Qvale.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby crosscountry » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:05 pm

squeak63 wrote:never did take it personally... i love when people talk bad about me i am just sayin if he had any confidence we would tell us who he is

calm down brotha
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby crosscountry » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Ballingman wrote:
King James wrote:Flip ive seen both of them play and im stating my opinion. I strongly think Jake is a better running back.

Foolish... Michael Oberlander

Oberlander obviously.
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AAA