2010 season predictions

The teams in Class AAA

Re: 2010 season predictions

Postby Coolkid999 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 am

14>35 wrote:it doesnt really matter who south is returning ever... they and bismarck are dynasties in football here in north dakota

true. it should be a good game. they play right away in the season in a non confrence game
Coolkid999
NDPreps Reserve

Postby demonation1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 am

jonny906 wrote:Bismark's quarterback is the best in the state, and the best the state has seen in a long time. But Jake Miller is probably the most overrated running back ever. He is good but people like JD McDougal from north and David Schmidt from west fargo had not as impacting numbers but made more of an impact in the game. And plus Ryan Smith is going to be the best running back next year, even if he is going to class II.

oh please-give me one good reason why jake miller is the most overrated rb!? ryan smith? no dis to him-he's a great athlete-smith cant put up numbers like miller can. i still cant see where miller is overrated.
peace! :)
demonation1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 am

BHS has the best QB and the best RB. Jake is not over rated. He gets no love from big schools because he is under sized. He put up huge numbers last year. Why is he over rated? Because his line was good? So what? Once he got past the front line he couldnt be touched and he would make the secondary look foolish. And he was only a junior last year. So he is going to get stronger. He has grown since last football season. He will have an even bigger year even though BHS line wont be as strong.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Who does B-High have for linemen?
Achilles
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 pm

They dont really have anything special from what i saw at a camp. It was only a couple of people that just think they are better then they really are, just like the whole Highschool. They were so determind to do work at this camp they thought sleeping till lunch time would give them more strength and skill but that didnt happen...
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thebigyear » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm

The winner of the state will be from the west for sure. I think you guys are overlooking Century. I bet that the race for the west will be between the Bismarck Schools. Century has alot of returners that were major factors in the last couple of years performances. The defense from the north end of town wasnt as hurt by graduation as many think and there are only a few question marks on the whole team. Bismarck retained most of their firepower on offense from miller and esley, and on defense their secondary is somewhat intact. But their lines on both sides were gutted by graduation.

This season will be decided after week 5

WDA Prediction
1)Bismarck
2)Century
3) Minot
4) Dickinson
5) Williston
6) Mandan (another winless year)

East
1) South
2) North
3) West
4) Jamestown
5) Central
6) Red River

Wat camp were u at SouthPlaya? NDSU? Dickinson State?
thebigyear
NDPreps Rookie

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

valley city linemen camp
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndread3r » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Ah ic do you know who the players were. If it was Nelson and Jenner I wouldnt be suprised. And I agree with wat you said southplaya they had heads the size of watermelons and egos larger than the state at DSU camp. That may be their down fall. They think they have talent but their classes they have to rely on now dont have much talent beyond the obvious few.
ndread3r
NDPreps Rookie

Postby squeak63 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:10 pm

ndread3r wrote:Ah ic do you know who the players were. If it was Nelson and Jenner I wouldnt be suprised. And I agree with wat you said southplaya they had heads the size of watermelons and egos larger than the state at DSU camp. That may be their down fall. They think they have talent but their classes they have to rely on now dont have much talent beyond the obvious few.

tell me a year that bhs hasn't walked into the dsu camp or any camp during the summer without big heads... the same exact thing happened last year and i am sad to say i was a part of the "big headed" people... but i will be the first one to say if there is a coach in the state that can take that mindset out his his players minds it is coach gibson... he did that for us last yeah for us... does anyone remember the "on a scale of 10 were at a 1.5" quote in the newspaper... coach gibson used that to motivate us last year and tell us were not as good as we 'think" we are... i will be the first to admit that we came into last season thinking the rest of the teams worshipped the ground we walked on we really realized this was not true when we lost to w. fargo the second game of the year i am sad it took a loss to humble us but we can't change that and if i could do it over i would act very differently... this years bhs team will either get this out of their heads the first day of camp of the first time they lose ... hopefully it happens in camp and if it doesn't hopefully it will happen in a meaningless game at the beggining of the year... bhs really has some good talent this year and will have a very good team if they can get this mind set out of them... if not somewhere along the line it will come back to bite them
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Its called swagger southplaya. Something Fargo south isnt going to have anymore. There glory days are over. BHS is going to win state this year. Then South is losing kids to another school in a few years. If Gibson thinks there big headed he will bring them down to earth.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 pm

okay i understand that if you have the skill to back it up but these people i saw didnt...our sophomores could of pushed these dudes around. And i personly think you guys talk on her so much just to make your selves sound like your better then you really are. So far you guys shouldnt be saying your gonna win state, every year is a new year and who do you guys have? Elsey thorton hes good ill give you that.
Rest of post deleted, user warned
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 am

HAHA are u talking about me that i got cut? If you are talking about this, BHS doesn't cut any kids who try out for football. Secondly i graduated this year so I dont think they would let me play anyway. South wont win state this year. I believe i said this last year too. If BHS doesn't win state football i wont post on here anymore. I hate Fargo South. Cant wait till BHS takes it to you this fall.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby MHSfan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 am

SouthPlaya72 wrote:okay i understand that if you have the skill to back it up but these people i saw didnt...our sophomores could of pushed these dudes around. And i personly think you guys talk on her so much just to make your selves sound like your better then you really are. So far you guys shouldnt be saying your gonna win state, every year is a new year and who do you guys have? Elsey thorton hes good ill give you that. Rest of post deleted.

Haha sounds like a team that will win to me. Bismarck will be a very dangerous team next year with 4 returning 1st team allstate players. Having played for coach Gibson during the shrine bowl, he will bring them down back to earth. South's dynasty was officially ended when they got out played and out coached by BHS last year. Feeney is one of the main reasons south kids are arrogant... he didn't even shake our hands at the end of the Shrine Game which is bush league
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 am

Hes been blessed with talent and now hes going to have to get used to this losing thing.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

SouthPlaya72 wrote:okay i understand that if you have the skill to back it up but these people i saw didnt...our sophomores could of pushed these dudes around. And i personly think you guys talk on her so much just to make your selves sound like your better then you really are. So far you guys shouldnt be saying your gonna win state, every year is a new year and who do you guys have? Elsey thorton hes good ill give you that. Rest of post deleted.

honestly i don't think one person who is playing for bhs this year has made a post about football so far... so maybe you should take your own advice and not talk on here... everyone on here knows who i am... i didn't talk about our team during the season last year unless i was just answering a question someone asked i am going to college in a week and i have every right in the world to state that i think bhs will win state this year...saying jake isn't that good kind of shows how arrogant you actually are...your basically saying that bhs's line last year could have made any running back a first team all stater... i'll be honest with you we werent that good on the offensive line... one of our offensive linemen starters last year was one of those kids that you "walked all over" at VC camp. I have said it once and will say it again jake miller made bhs's offensive line look alot better then they actually were...also balla45 has stated many times that it is illegal to accuse a minor of doing something like that...also back in kindergarden did you ever play that phone game where a message starts at one end of the room and by the time it gets to the other end it is a completely different message... well that is what is happening in winkles case... you live in fargo... word has to go through a lot of people and a lot of different interpretations by the time it gets to you... don't believe everything you hear and don't dome on here saying a highschooler snorts coke... completely against the rules and if the moderators don't start taking some better actions against this i will be very disappointed!
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hinsa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am

Sorry about not catching the stupid references in Southplaya's posts. User has been warned.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby dillseeds » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:52 am

thebigyear wrote:The winner of the state will be from the west for sure. I think you guys are overlooking Century. I bet that the race for the west will be between the Bismarck Schools. Century has alot of returners that were major factors in the last couple of years performances. The defense from the north end of town wasnt as hurt by graduation as many think and there are only a few question marks on the whole team. Bismarck retained most of their firepower on offense from miller and esley, and on defense their secondary is somewhat intact. But their lines on both sides were gutted by graduation.

This season will be decided after week 5

WDA Prediction
1)Bismarck
2)Century
3) Minot
4) Dickinson
5) Williston
6) Mandan (another winless year)

East
1) South
2) North
3) West
4) Jamestown
5) Central
6) Red River

Wat camp were u at SouthPlaya? NDSU? Dickinson State?

Red River will not finish last again next year. The team returns all but 4 starters and has more depth than they have had in the past 10 years
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 pm

SouthPlaya72 wrote:okay i understand that if you have the skill to back it up but these people i saw didnt...our sophomores could of pushed these dudes around. And i personly think you guys talk on her so much just to make your selves sound like your better then you really are. So far you guys shouldnt be saying your gonna win state, every year is a new year and who do you guys have? Elsey thorton hes good ill give you that.
Rest of post deleted, user warned

your right who does bhs have? first thing that comes to my mind is 4 returning first team all staters. how many other teams have that coming back?
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Just ignore him he is just another big headed fargo south guy who will be proven wrong by me just like i did last year. They seem to stopped talking after their legacy ended last season.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby demonation1 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:45 pm

King James wrote:Just ignore him he is just another big headed fargo south guy who will be proven wrong by me just like i did last year. They seem to stopped talking after their legacy ended last season.

haha COMPLETLY agreed!
peace! :)
demonation1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby blue92 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am

Im a football player from fargo south im not big headed at all. I hate how you bismark kids say how we every fargo south players have big heads which is not the case. Just like you we believe we can win state and will be very good next year. I actually can't wait to play you guys, it will be a heck of a game win lose or draw we are coming to play good luck on your football season next year
blue92
NDPreps Rookie

Postby blue92 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 am

MHSfan who are you to slander a coach saying he's the reason south is arrogant. You can't be serious. I understand you hate south but who does that? i believe your the one that's arrogant. If you think were so arrogant i don't think you took the time to read what bismark people post. If people talk us up how does that make us arrogant? Now that your the state champs and people are talking about how your going to steam roll every team does that make you arrogant? People think just because your returning four 1st all state players your un touchable if you don't have the team chemistry that means nothing just prepare for this year and know were gonna play our hearts out against bhs.stop all this big headed talk it's cheap. Bring it to the field.
Start fast finish strong
blue92
NDPreps Rookie

Postby squeak63 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 am

blue92 wrote:Im a football player from fargo south im not big headed at all. I hate how you bismark kids say how we every fargo south players have big heads which is not the case. Just like you we believe we can win state and will be very good next year. I actually can't wait to play you guys, it will be a heck of a game win lose or draw we are coming to play good luck on your football season next year

noone ever said that ever south player was big headed.. i thought this was true before i went to the mondak game and i realized that the south players i met there were just as down to earth as everyone else... its just the fact that there are the select few that are big headed and then when you have that the hole team gets steriotyped as big headed... its almost the same way when people say things like "those football players"... not every football player screws around and isn't polite but its the people who ruin in fot the hole group... i wish those idiots werent out there
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby blue92 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh i understand now. We do have some big headed players. Players who haven't even played a game on varsity level who are seniors. That annoys me because you have to work for somethin it's not givin to you. But we think the same that you kids are big headed but your actually cool. Once again good luck on your season squeak63
blue92
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MHSfan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 pm

blue92 wrote:MHSfan who are you to slander a coach saying he's the reason south is arrogant. You can't be serious. I understand you hate south but who does that? i believe your the one that's arrogant. If you think were so arrogant i don't think you took the time to read what bismark people post. If people talk us up how does that make us arrogant? Now that your the state champs and people are talking about how your going to steam roll every team does that make you arrogant? People think just because your returning four 1st all state players your un touchable if you don't have the team chemistry that means nothing just prepare for this year and know were gonna play our hearts out against bhs.stop all this big headed talk it's cheap. Bring it to the field.
Start fast finish strong

Don't call me arrogant. All I said is that it was bush league he didn't even shake our hands after the shrine game which is a fundraiser for crippled kids for the Shrine hospitals. He was chosen to coach the east all star team and was a poor loser after we scored the winning touchdown with 20 seconds left. That game was one of the best games I've ever played in. It's just too bad he couldn't put his own ARROGANCE aside and congradulate the West team on a hard fought win. Also, I'm not from Bismarck...MHSfan=Minot :wink:
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to AAA