Jamestown

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Jamestown

Postby Jarudy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:40 pm

We will find out, considering that they are going to be in the EDC this year, correct? I've heard that their qb is for real but succesful teams need to be all around good so nobody really knows until they play another team.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stunna101 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 pm

PickSix wrote:
Jarudy wrote:We will find out, considering that they are going to be in the EDC this year, correct? I've heard that their qb is for real but succesful teams need to be all around good so nobody really knows until they play another team.

Where have you heard that the QB is for real? I am not saying he is bad, cause he can make some pretty good throws, just throws a ton of picks, many in late game drives when they needed him to step up....from what I have heard the D might be able to hold their own against teams not named Bismarck or South...The running game struggled at times last year I have noticed from doin a bit of research reading in their newspapers website http://www.jamestownsun.com

Yeah i know that last year's QB really wasnt that great, hopefully jamestown's coach lets Andrew Peterson do the work we all know he can do because when you have heart and determination, your team will go places
Stunna101

Postby Moos66 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Stunna101 wrote:
PickSix wrote:
Jarudy wrote:We will find out, considering that they are going to be in the EDC this year, correct? I've heard that their qb is for real but succesful teams need to be all around good so nobody really knows until they play another team.

Where have you heard that the QB is for real? I am not saying he is bad, cause he can make some pretty good throws, just throws a ton of picks, many in late game drives when they needed him to step up....from what I have heard the D might be able to hold their own against teams not named Bismarck or South...The running game struggled at times last year I have noticed from doin a bit of research reading in their newspapers website http://www.jamestownsun.com

Yeah i know that last year's QB really wasnt that great, hopefully jamestown's coach lets Andrew Peterson do the work we all know he can do because when you have heart and determination, your team will go places

who is andrew peterson? he plays basketball, but hasn't played football throughout his last three years of high school.
Moos66
NDPreps Rookie

Postby thebigyear » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Jamestown has been playing underclassmen the last few years this year they should come into their own. The fight for number 3 from the east will be between Jamestown and west fargo.
thebigyear
NDPreps Rookie

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 am

I think Jamestown has a pretty tall task to make the playoffs this year. They lost some close games the last few years maybe they can get some luck to go their way this year.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndread3r » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 pm

true but wat team hasnt had their stumbles (dont even mention south they are a different story). Dont write Jamestown off for not making the playoffs. Idk who all graduated for sure last year but most of those guys were underclassmen and hung in there.
ndread3r
NDPreps Rookie

Return to AAA