All-State Roster

The teams in Class AAA

Re: All-State Roster

Postby packerfan10 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Bryce look at your stat sheet tell me who had better stats i can always post them from every game this year
packerfan10

Postby pitbull1821 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:59 pm

why dont you two just quit whining and forget about your season cuz to be honest it was horrid anyways so there really isnt anything to talk about
pitbull1821
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyfan741 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 pm

ya i agree, lets talk about the roster
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby packerfan10 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:00 pm

It was a horrid season bcuz Neer could have done more to help the offense Jorgy is a good QB but it was Neer's season he should have been in more...thats what i heard from other players as well..but its over so who gives a ****
packerfan10

Postby broccoli62 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 pm

The coaching in west fargo was good there was nothing to complaine about. you cant sit there and say your better than bryce you played equally throught the season. And tell me why you didnt play half the time your jr year if yous such a hot shot??????
broccoli62

Postby centuryfan » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:48 am

packerfan10 wrote:It was a horrid season bcuz Neer could have done more to help the offense Jorgy is a good QB but it was Neer's season he should have been in more...thats what i heard from other players as well..but its over so who gives a ****

If you would have made the most of your oppertunities you would have had more playing time.
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 10thousandfists » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 pm

broccoli62 wrote:The coaching in west fargo was good there was nothing to complaine about. you cant sit there and say your better than bryce you played equally throught the season. And tell me why you didnt play half the time your jr year if yous such a hot shot??????

They played equally? Really? ok explain this for me please:

Alan Neer: 45 completions out of 89 for 846 yards. 9 TD passes and 1 interception

Bryce Jorgenson: 41 completions out of 89 for 653 yards. 3 TD passes and 7 interceptions

The reason Neer didnt play last year was he was hurt his sophmore year so he was just getting into the swing of things as a junior and started JV..something bryce should have been limited to this year. Another reason he didnt share time is there was Tanner Farkas who was a phenominal QB and a second team all stater at his position.
10thousandfists

Postby 10thousandfists » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:49 pm

wffootball wrote:
packerfan10 wrote:that goes back to the poor coaching...they really didnt realize number 10 was better

Alan the coaches didn't have you start *personal attacks are not allowed*. If you played the whole game we wouldn't of even had a chance for fourth. You just looked for one reciever the whole time. Don't get me wrong Kais is a great reciever but you took way too many sacks because he wasn't open. You have a good arm and thats about all you got goin for you...as i recall you didn't see hardly any time as a junior...

And im guessing this was bryce. well imo if alan would have played the whole game we probably would have beat south..there was a sack in the endzone that turned the momentum of the game and im 100 percent sure it wasnt alan in there quarterbacking. why wouldnt neer look for Kaiser? he was first team all-state! all you had to do was put it up in the air and hed go get it..he saved many bad thrown balls for West Fargo that a person would think would be a sure interception. As for alan taking too many sacks lol...ive witnessed him throwing the ball while he was getting taken down many times or scrambling for positive yardage as the pocket broke down.

He didnt play as a junior because Farkas was such an excellent QB and he didnt touch the football field as a sophmore because he broke his ankle in the off season so he didnt get to show the coaches what he was made of.
10thousandfists

Postby Baller » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:16 am

Okay boys, If you would like to talk about the all state roster go ahead. If you would like to complain about who should have played more, please make another topic to do so.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby packerfan10 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Baller wrote:Okay boys, If you would like to talk about the all state roster go ahead. If you would like to complain about who should have played more, please make another topic to do so.

we aren't boys we're men
packerfan10

Postby Baller » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:01 pm

packerfan10 wrote:
Baller wrote:Okay boys, If you would like to talk about the all state roster go ahead. If you would like to complain about who should have played more, please make another topic to do so.

we aren't boys we're men

Done!!
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to AAA