BHS= CHAMPIONS

The teams in Class AAA

Re: BHS= CHAMPIONS

Postby papabutch74 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 pm

King James wrote:
daddy wrote:
King James wrote:
daddy wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:you know.. you eastern people really stuff me off.. all you guys talk about if this wouldve happened or this wouldnt of happened.. well guess what.. it all happened.. bhs won.. take and deal with it.. im guessing half you guys dont even play football? so keep your mouths shut.. everything happens for a reason.. and the reason that everything happened saturday night.. was because everyone was tired of seeing south win.. well guess what.. that dyansty? got blown to bits by the bismarck high demons..

good job demons! lets go get 'em next year

What the heck are you talking about? This is obviously your first post, because your going nowhere with your arguement. Please tell me what your problem is. I love listening to south players/fans complain.

yes i do still think your a stat boy never heard of any good linemen on defense for bis you probably just ride the pine while your taking stats for your coach that looks like Peter Griffin. anyways my question is how you can say stuff about the dynasty when south has beaten the past who knows how many years. but that is a good idea to have two accounts so noone figures out your a stat boy, and how you photoshop you head on to some demon player good thinking

God your smart. You've made one post and you think you know everything about this site. You just made yourself sound like an idiot.
And heres how Coach Gibson doesn't look like Peter Griffin.
1.) He is not a cartoon
2.) He has blonde hair not brown hair
3.) He does not wear glasses
4.) Peter Griffin doesn't wear a big fat state championship 08 ring on his finger!
Stay boy.. wow thats clever. Anything else you can think of to make yourself feel better about south losing to bhs?

thank you klein and pintar.. and if it makes you south fans feel any better.. im jenner i played on the line with the great klein and karel who led our team to that state championship that everyones gunna remember as the end of the so called south invincible fargo south
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Win with class, lose with class.

This topic is one post away from being locked.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby King James » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm

He who gets the last word in wins the debate. Lock it!
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Just to let you know, the other moderators and administrators and myself always get the last word in.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to AAA