BHS= CHAMPIONS

The teams in Class AAA

Re: BHS= CHAMPIONS

Postby squeak63 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:28 pm

MARKWALD23 wrote:does anybody know the status of joliffe?

broken collar bone... origonally he thought there was just something in his pads poking him in the shoulder but really he broke his collar bone... he is out 4-6 weeks so he will likley miss part of basketball... but i know he will heal quick thats why we call him BONES
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby janobilly20 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:37 am

MARKWALD23 wrote:You Fargo South have a saying something like Tradition never graduates. Well i got one better tradition just graduated. Jemison haha what a joke, infact the entire south offense got held in check by the number 1 defense in the state. Can you say repeat. I can.

arent you like 40 years old?
janobilly20
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jarudy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:18 pm

South doesn't have much going for them for the fall of 09. Our JV team of just a few juniors and almost all sophs nearly beat South's JV team of Juniors. Not a great class of lineman either, in terms of quality because they sure have quantity.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Talk Is Cheap » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Lookin to next years championship i believe BHS will be there. yes, they are losing a great line but with a guy by the name of Mark Gibson, BHS wont suffer. Both teams kept it interesting but with the multiple forms of talent that bismarck possessed, it was no doubt they were gonna come out victorious.
Respect & Honesty
Talk Is Cheap
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:39 pm

Jarudy wrote:South doesn't have much going for them for the fall of 09. Our JV team of just a few juniors and almost all sophs nearly beat South's JV team of Juniors. Not a great class of lineman either, in terms of quality because they sure have quantity.

south is one of those teams that will never really have a down year... people may say it just because they have huge numbers of kids but really i believe its coaching. Even though Kevin Feeny hasn't had to make something out of nothing he has that ability... look at what he did at shanley. Also i believe this is the first year he has had a underclassmen starting at quarterback and it is scary to think about how Feeny will devolop a quarterback. Even though i know absolutly nothing about what south has coming back next year i would expect them to be at least a semi-final team but probably more like a championship game team. if i would have to put my money on it i would expect a bismarck high-south remach once again in the state title game... i would say that this is starting to become a pretty decent rivalry!
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby papabutch74 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:13 pm

im gunna go with you on this squeak.. i believe also that next year that south will be at least a semifinal team.. no less.. i mean kevin feeney.. hes a great coach.. and was a great quarterback.. he could quite possibly turn larsen into a great quarterback and south might eventually become more than one-dimensional!
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby MARKWALD23 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:29 pm

janobilly20 wrote:
MARKWALD23 wrote:You Fargo South have a saying something like Tradition never graduates. Well i got one better tradition just graduated. Jemison haha what a joke, infact the entire south offense got held in check by the number 1 defense in the state. Can you say repeat. I can.

arent you like 40 years old?

No I'm not 40. Why would you think I'm 40. Besides it doesn't matter how old someone is to post here.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 pm

papabutch74 wrote:im gunna go with you on this squeak.. i believe also that next year that south will be at least a semifinal team.. no less.. i mean kevin feeney.. hes a great coach.. and was a great quarterback.. he could quite possibly turn larsen into a great quarterback and south might eventually become more than one-dimensional!

exactly i mean look what gibson (who also has a great QB coach in steve feeny) did last year. Last year i personally believe that johnson and elsey were pretty equal in ability at quaterback. In previous years he probably would have went with the expierence in a senior but just look at what going with elsey last year has done. he now has a quaterback going into his senior season with a state title and 2 state title games under his belt. look at what it does for bhs's offense... for as long as i have known bhs has been a team that would say it doesn't matter how many guys you put in the box were gonna run on you and pass 5 times a game and against very good teams that mentality doesn't always work. Now BHS can beat you in many different ways. I believe that having a strong run game and a equally strong passing game is what it takes to win a state title in this state. In my mind the last 3-5 state champions have had both of those assets to their team.
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby papabutch74 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 pm

squeak63 wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:im gunna go with you on this squeak.. i believe also that next year that south will be at least a semifinal team.. no less.. i mean kevin feeney.. hes a great coach.. and was a great quarterback.. he could quite possibly turn larsen into a great quarterback and south might eventually become more than one-dimensional!

exactly i mean look what gibson (who also has a great QB coach in steve feeny) did last year. Last year i personally believe that johnson and elsey were pretty equal in ability at quaterback. In previous years he probably would have went with the expierence in a senior but just look at what going with elsey last year has done. he now has a quaterback going into his senior season with a state title and 2 state title games under his belt. look at what it does for bhs's offense... for as long as i have known bhs has been a team that would say it doesn't matter how many guys you put in the box were gonna run on you and pass 5 times a game and against very good teams that mentality doesn't always work. Now BHS can beat you in many different ways. I believe that having a strong run game and a equally strong passing game is what it takes to win a state title in this state. In my mind the last 3-5 state champions have had both of those assets to their team.

exactly. you gotta pound the ball then throw it when they arent expecting it.. and with esley, if theres no one open he makes things happen with his legs.. and makes people miss.. jemison for example.
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm

where is number 23 for BHS going to play college ball? i dont follow much AAA but from what i saw at state that kid was a beast
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby papabutch74 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:27 pm

power-aid14 wrote:where is number 23 for BHS going to play college ball? i dont follow much AAA but from what i saw at state that kid was a beast

not sure yet.. hes only a junior.. and thatd be calvin kruger
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:36 pm

papabutch74 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:where is number 23 for BHS going to play college ball? i dont follow much AAA but from what i saw at state that kid was a beast

kruger is an athlete at everything he does... that showed being a 3 way all west region player... he is also a very good hockey play i hear he jumped into practice yesterday first day skating in who knows how long and looked like one of the better forwards on the team. You also have to realize that he didn't start playing football till mid-way through his freshmen year... he was the B team tight end then and the next year he was starting at linebacker for varsity. He had an amazing year! I have also heard that if he would have stayed with soccer he would have been one of the best soccer players in the state. That is what Dave Zittlemen likes to call "An Athlete"
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby schmiddy101 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:39 pm

squeak63 wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:

kruger is an athlete at everything he does... that showed being a 3 way all west region player... he is also a very good hockey play i hear he jumped into practice yesterday first day skating in who knows how long and looked like one of the better forwards on the team. You also have to realize that he didn't start playing football till mid-way through his freshmen year... he was the B team tight end then and the next year he was starting at linebacker for varsity. He had an amazing year! I have also heard that if he would have stayed with soccer he would have been one of the best soccer players in the state. That is what Dave Zittlemen likes to call "An Athlete"

but all you got to do as what Brad Leingang says be an athlete and thats what Kruger is
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Calvin Krueger is a great man. A beast on and off the field. He is going to be a big time player next year, and one of the best in the state. The kid can do it all, he is a great football player, hockey player, soccer player, and can play some bball too, he also gets all the ladies. He is a god at bismarck high
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby nd_football_69 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 pm

schmiddy101 wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:

but all you got to do as what Brad Leingang says be an athlete and thats what Kruger is

Calvin played at horizon on the 7th and 8th grade football team, he started half way through his freshman year because he only wanted to play summer soccer
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Deuce » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:58 pm

nd_football_69 wrote:
schmiddy101 wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:

Calvin played at horizon on the 7th and 8th grade football team, he started half way through his freshman year because he only wanted to play summer soccer

If he went to Horizon then what's he doing at BHS? I thought Bismarck didn't have open enrollment or did he use the alumni clause? This is why I think Fargo South will be still be a dominant force even when Davies opens. People will find a way for their kid to go there if they can.
Deuce
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nd_football_69 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Deuce wrote:
nd_football_69 wrote:
schmiddy101 wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:

If he went to Horizon then what's he doing at BHS? I thought Bismarck didn't have open enrollment or did he use the alumni clause? This is why I think Fargo South will be still be a dominant force even when Davies opens. People will find a way for their kid to go there if they can.

he transfered for hockey like romanick
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Deuce » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:11 pm

I see. I wasn't implying anything bad I was just currious since most Horizon students go to Century.
Deuce
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 pm

nd_football_69 wrote:
Deuce wrote:
nd_football_69 wrote:
schmiddy101 wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:

he transfered for hockey like romanick

actually he lives like a block south of divide so he is like one of 10 houses that are in the bismarck high and horizon district
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:13 pm

daddy wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:you know.. you eastern people really stuff me off.. all you guys talk about if this wouldve happened or this wouldnt of happened.. well guess what.. it all happened.. bhs won.. take and deal with it.. im guessing half you guys dont even play football? so keep your mouths shut.. everything happens for a reason.. and the reason that everything happened saturday night.. was because everyone was tired of seeing south win.. well guess what.. that dyansty? got blown to bits by the bismarck high demons..

good job demons! lets go get 'em next year

listen to you stuff me up... you must be the stat boy for bhs number 63 im guessing. i understand the demons hold a grudge on south because they have taken a huge dump on you the past 100 years. but it was a good game both teams made mistakes bismarck capitalized better.. i wouldnt say anything about the dynasty cause that dynasty beat you guys 40 something to 14 last year... so good luck with the stats during basketball.

Number 63 is an all state caliber football player. He also played for the basketball team that won state.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby papabutch74 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 pm

daddy wrote:
papabutch74 wrote:you know.. you eastern people really stuff me off.. all you guys talk about if this wouldve happened or this wouldnt of happened.. well guess what.. it all happened.. bhs won.. take and deal with it.. im guessing half you guys dont even play football? so keep your mouths shut.. everything happens for a reason.. and the reason that everything happened saturday night.. was because everyone was tired of seeing south win.. well guess what.. that dyansty? got blown to bits by the bismarck high demons..

fyi.. it was supposed to be pi$$ me off but the edited it.. and im no darn stat boy there bud and that kid that walked around had nothing to do with the team.. theres only one 63 on the team.. and thats the great mr all stater eric klein.. well just say i played on the other side of the line with him.. so still think im a stat boy?
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 am

daddy wrote:

What the heck are you talking about? This is obviously your first post, because your going nowhere with your arguement. Please tell me what your problem is. I love listening to south players/fans complain.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:51 pm

daddy wrote:
King James wrote:
daddy wrote:

What the heck are you talking about? This is obviously your first post, because your going nowhere with your arguement. Please tell me what your problem is. I love listening to south players/fans complain.

yes i do still think your a stat boy never heard of any good linemen on defense for bis you probably just ride the pine while your taking stats for your coach that looks like Peter Griffin. anyways my question is how you can say stuff about the dynasty when south has beaten the past who knows how many years. but that is a good idea to have two accounts so noone figures out your a stat boy, and how you photoshop you head on to some demon player good thinking

do your research... i think everyone on this website knows that king james is pintar and i am klein and really you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out who papabutch74 is! Just wondering because i think your attempting to discredit me and my teamates here if bhs has no "line" then why did all 3 of our d-linemen get all region? Why did 3 of our offensive linemen get all region? Why did karel get all state at the d-line and i got all state on the o-line. I am sorry but one thing that upsets me is when people bash my teamates... its one thing to make a point when it is valid but you obviously have no clue what happend in football in this state this year. PLEASE give me 1 reasons why you think bhs "didn't have any good linemen"
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 am

daddy wrote:
King James wrote:
daddy wrote:

yes i do still think your a stat boy never heard of any good linemen on defense for bis you probably just ride the pine while your taking stats for your coach that looks like Peter Griffin. anyways my question is how you can say stuff about the dynasty when south has beaten the past who knows how many years. but that is a good idea to have two accounts so noone figures out your a stat boy, and how you photoshop you head on to some demon player good thinking

God your smart. You've made one post and you think you know everything about this site. You just made yourself sound like an idiot.
And heres how Coach Gibson doesn't look like Peter Griffin.
1.) He is not a cartoon
2.) He has blonde hair not brown hair
3.) He does not wear glasses
4.) Peter Griffin doesn't wear a big fat state championship 08 ring on his finger!
Stay boy.. wow thats clever. Anything else you can think of to make yourself feel better about south losing to bhs?
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:39 am

can we actually talk about high school sports... i thought this was the site for it, looks like I'm in the wrong place...
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to AAA