Bismarck Century vs. Fargo South

The teams in Class AAA

Bismarck Century vs. Fargo South

Postby cubsfan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Let's keep this one clean.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Bismarck Century vs. Fargo South

Postby therehegoesagain22 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:27 pm

south is gonna obviously pull out the win, but centurys defense will give them a little challenge. century really our pretty dang good tacklers they don't miss them at all.
therehegoesagain22
NDPreps Rookie

Postby football_1 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:36 am

i think south is gonna roll into the finals. not to be foolish or anything
football_1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby D-Pain » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:37 am

Without HOOEY, JONES and DOCKTER at linebackers, Souths D will not pose as much of a threat as they did last year, but they still will tap CHS.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:44 pm

South wins 35-7.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby oldtymer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 am

How old in Wentz's younger brother and is he any good? I know D-Pain is going to say he is a superstar but can i get some input from someone else please.
oldtymer

Postby soykevinendall » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 am

his name is Carson and he is a sophomore. yesterday was the first time i have seen him play and he looked alright.
i'm not sure about the play calling but on nearly every passing play he threw on the run. that doesn't seem like a great idea to me.
he definitely has the pedigree, so i think he could be almost as good as his big bro eventually
"There's something about St. Mary's that brings it out."
"I've been off lately, but I got in a rhythm and started making some shots. I wanted the ball. At the end I wanted to be the one to put it away."
"We really wanted it and we never gave up. We just kept battling."
soykevinendall
NDPreps Reserve

Postby D-Pain » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:09 am

oldtymer wrote:How old in Wentz's younger brother and is he any good? I know D-Pain is going to say he is a superstar but can i get some input from someone else please.

Due to the recent buzz on this thread of Carson Wentz becoming a "superstar" just like is older bro, I am here to verify all allegations of Carson being a potential "superstar," beings that he is apparently already a local and ND Preps celebrity. I've already reserved an autographed jersey and have bought a VIP membership to cwentz.com which is currently under construction. Look out ND/USA, CWentz is on his way to stardom :!:
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby papabutch74 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:14 am

D-Pain wrote:
oldtymer wrote:How old in Wentz's younger brother and is he any good? I know D-Pain is going to say he is a superstar but can i get some input from someone else please.

Due to the recent buzz on this thread of Carson Wentz becoming a "superstar" just like is older bro, I am here to verify all allegations of Carson being a potential "superstar," beings that he is apparently already a local and ND Preps celebrity. I've already reserved an autographed jersey and have bought a VIP membership to cwentz.com which is currently under construction. Look out ND/USA, CWentz is on his way to stardom :!:

carson wentz is going to be NO WHERE as good as his brother.. not a chance... much as i hate to say it.. zach was dang good.. and carson.. he'll never be at that level
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA