Williston at Bismarck High

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Williston at Bismarck High

Postby Thirty » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:47 pm

somebody wrote:
DukeBlueDevils2316 wrote:I think Bismarck wins pretty easily this game. I dont think it will be much of a contest at all.

Bismarck 62 Williston 18

I think that that'd be about the correct score if the varsity stayed in there the whole time, but Gibson isn't going to go for the throat in this game. I'm calling 52-27. (42-3 at halftime).

You seriously think that Williston is gonna score only 3 points at half? I beg to differ. Williston's offense is one of the best in the state.
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 pm

LETS GO DEMONS!
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Nice season Williston. We got our rooms booked for next weekend. Gibbys going to have the boys ready to roll. By the way anyone see Jake Miller tonight? Best running back in the state.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:28 am

LOL ok I have a question if he's so good like you've been saying why hasn't anybody besides people that goto bismark ever heard of him? like Ryan smith who's heard of him everyone!!! your so called good running back just runs against terrible teams he will not get over fifty yards on south. any running back can get the yards he gets against century.
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:50 am

Well every player from North, W. Fargo, Mandan, Williston, Jamestown, St Marys, Century, Dickinson, and Minot knows who he is. If your a South player and you dont know who he is then when you watch film all week thats who your main focus is going to be on. Hes going to be a household name next weekend and everyone is going to forget about whats his face from south. Jake has 1500 rushing yards this season now and he hasnt even carried the ball 200 hundred times. If you dont know who he is you dont follow ND football. Cant wait for us to kick your butt next weekend. Have a nice night.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:55 am

settle down champ, theres alots more to bismark then there running back, and bismark better firgure that our quick if they plan on beating fargo south, there running back didnt do all that well against wiliston and i'll bedt heavily that he doesnt control the game against south
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby oldtymer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 am

19 carries 167 yards and 3 TD's.. Also he was pulled with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Yeah thats a pretty bad night i guess
oldtymer

Previous

Return to AAA