Bismarck Century at Fargo South

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Bismarck Century at Fargo South

Postby southchamps56 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:07 pm

south 35-7.

1 reason, bismarck has no defense, south does.
southchamps56

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 pm

South fans/players: please refer the team you are playing THIS Saturday as Century or Bismarck Century. Not Bismarck.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:03 pm

how do they not have any defense? they give up less points than south. they have multiple all staters in klein karel winkles and krueger. they have the best d coordinator in the state in dale colby jr. hes going to have them prepared to shut down souths golden boy brandon jemison and i sure hope they pass the ball because number 67 and 63 will be in his face all night
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:08 pm

King James - they are referring to Century not having defense. They mistakenly called the Patriots "Bismarck".
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 pm

trackbbfan wrote:King James - they are referring to Century not having defense. They mistakenly called the Patriots "Bismarck".

thank you trackbbfan if your going to put "bismarck" in centuries name say "bismarck Century" ... yes they are from bismarck and we do accept the school up north as one of the "bismarck public schools" but i think it is well known that when you say bismarck you mean bismarck high.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:29 pm

its a slap in the face for bhs to be known as the same name as chs. please say century not bismarck
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby SEC » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 pm

King James wrote:its a slap in the face for bhs to be known as the same name as chs. please say century not bismarck

The only thing that seems to be a slap in the face around here is the arrogance that you and other Bismarck High fans are showing.
SEC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby papabutch74 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:33 pm

SEC wrote:
King James wrote:its a slap in the face for bhs to be known as the same name as chs. please say century not bismarck

The only thing that seems to be a slap in the face around here is the arrogance that you and other Bismarck High fans are showing.

arrogance? its just not liking the team from across town.. who does like their cross town rivals.. let me answer that one myself.. no one does. and dont even talk arrogance with bismarck high.. what about fargo souths arrogance
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 pm

south fans are only talkin smack because i think there afraid they are finally going to not win state. bhs has nothing to lose all the pressure is on south
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:20 pm

what about earlier when west fargo fans were saying that they are not part of fargo and want nothin to do with fargo... to everyone else in the state west fargo is a part of fargo and they are all in one big city. its the same way for bismarck high and century... bismarck high wants nothing to do with the north end of town and century wants nothing the do with the south end of town... its called competition these two schools are always in compitition with each other weather its athletics, extracaricular (sp?) activities other then athletics or even acedemics they are always competing... it is by no means arrogance because century feels the same way about us
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby StateChamp55 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:01 am

I have sifted through this mess and if you can give me 3 posts, besides those posted by the gong show at the top of the thread, that are as arrogant as yours to BHS then you can start calling out other schools.
StateChamp55

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:21 am

squeak63 wrote:what about earlier when west fargo fans were saying that they are not part of fargo and want nothin to do with fargo... to everyone else in the state west fargo is a part of fargo and they are all in one big city. its the same way for bismarck high and century... bismarck high wants nothing to do with the north end of town and century wants nothing the do with the south end of town... its called competition these two schools are always in compitition with each other weather its athletics, extracaricular (sp?) activities other then athletics or even acedemics they are always competing... it is by no means arrogance because century feels the same way about us

are you kidding? west fargo is not a part of fargo. its their own community. west fargo isnt included in the fargo population
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby eastfan1 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:28 am

are you guys gonna draw maps all week or talk about football?
eastfan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby packerfan10 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 am

if CHS can pass and pass successfully they have a shot but first the got to stop brandon jemison #21 if you dont know him, the best back in the state...they stop him they can win they dont stop him then South just showed your so called good D up
packerfan10

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 am

Weather forecast, wet + cold +running game = South win. Not a day for the passing game, sorry Century, enjoy your trip to Fargo.
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm

I don't think it matters what the weather is going to be like. South by 3 TD's whether is is sunny and 60 or snowy/rainy/windy and 30.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsman101 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:07 pm

century cant win if they cant score
sportsman101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby truballa4life » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:54 pm

lol lets not compare the academics between Century and BHS, its not even close. BHS has a higher student population, and yet Century generates much higher numbers of academic awards and valedictorians. its like comparing the sports programs between the two schools, BHS dominates it
squeak63 wrote:what about earlier when west fargo fans were saying that they are not part of fargo and want nothin to do with fargo... to everyone else in the state west fargo is a part of fargo and they are all in one big city. its the same way for bismarck high and century... bismarck high wants nothing to do with the north end of town and century wants nothing the do with the south end of town... its called competition these two schools are always in compitition with each other weather its athletics, extracaricular (sp?) activities other then athletics or even acedemics they are always competing... it is by no means arrogance because century feels the same way about us
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby truballa4life » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:59 pm

as for the game, it will in no way resemble the battle that took place last year in the semi finals. Neither team is even half as good as they were last year, and century doesnt have offense to compete. and watching CHS's running D against BHS, in the biggest rivalry in the state where they should have been at their best, got dominated by jake miller. im expecting the same out of jemison. South by 3 TD's
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

truballa4life wrote:lol lets not compare the academics between Century and BHS, its not even close. BHS has a higher student population, and yet Century generates much higher numbers of academic awards and valedictorians. its like comparing the sports programs between the two schools, BHS dominates it

i wasn't trying to say that bhs was better than chs in all those areas what i was saying is that they compete with each other in all those areas
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:48 pm

packerfan10 wrote:if CHS can pass and pass successfully they have a shot but first the got to stop brandon jemison #21 if you dont know him, the best back in the state...they stop him they can win they dont stop him then South just showed your so called good D up

best back in the east. my boy jake miller is the best in the state
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby MHSfan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Honestly, Jemmison didn't impress me. Spencer Bickel IMO is better. With a line like Bismarck's or South's, he would have put up some sick numbers. He still got over 1000 yards with split carries from Dante Smart and if he would have had a better line to run behind, his numbers would have been even better. He often created yards by just finishing runs. Jemmison seemed to just look to bounce it out and for most of the game against Minot, they contained him very well (around 60 yards) until he busted one with 3 minutes left when the game was already won for South.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby StateChamp55 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:09 am

We all know the best back in the state is Ryan Smith from Whapeton fellas. Leading rusher in the state as a junior. Yes i know i know Whapeton rushes the ball 100+ times a game but he is quick, elusive, and has great vision. Thats my opinion
StateChamp55

Postby cubsfan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 pm

This topic has gotten out of hand.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to AAA