The teams in Class AAA

West Fargo at Bismarck High

Postby ND Football Guy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Who are you picking and why?
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Re: West Fargo at Bismarck High

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:57 pm

I picked West Fargo in my full state prediction, but this is probably the biggest toss up of the playoffs. If West Fargo can reclaim what they did at the start of the season, I believe they can win. The fact that West Fargo has gone downhill since that game obviously makes a lot of people believe BHS will go away with this game, so I'll probably be a dissenting opinion. It all comes down to how seriously Bismark takes West Fargo, and if West Fargo can up the tempo of their season when it counts the most.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 pm

BHS by 20 plus
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Bismarck 35 West Fargo 14

BHS wants some respect... You can't stop Jake Miller, you can only hope to contain him. The Demons will dominate in the trenches with Klein and Karel. Plus having the best QB in the state isn't bad either.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Throw in Carson WInkels and Calvin Krueger and it will be a 3+ touchdown victory over the Packers.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby StateChamp55 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:17 pm

What everyone seems to be thinking is that West Fargo is just going to go to the Bowl and lay an egg. This will not be the case. BHS I think has a very tough draw the opening round and West Fargo will put up a fight. BHS wins 30-18
StateChamp55

Postby packerfan10 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 am

BHS must be overlooking WF....im not going to predict an outcome bcuz i think it will be a close one...WF has a better run defense then Century so i don't think miller will run all over them...WFs "D" is still there the question is what WF offense will be there.
packerfan10

Postby King James » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:11 pm

If not for some of the worst officiating ever up in WF miller would have had 150 yards, and about 250 total yards since his 80 yard catch got called back. Also Esley wasn't playing so WF knew BHS wasn't going to pass.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby football guy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:43 pm

packerfan10 wrote:BHS must be overlooking WF....im not going to predict an outcome bcuz i think it will be a close one...WF has a better run defense then Century so i don't think miller will run all over them...WFs "D" is still there the question is what WF offense will be there.

I really hope that BHS is not overlooking West Fargo... and I seriously doubt that they would do that. They will have revenge on the mind because WF is the only team that beat them this season. My guess would be that Bismarck High will come out firing on all cylinders on Saturday
football guy

Postby brownbomber » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:08 pm

football guy wrote:
packerfan10 wrote:BHS must be overlooking WF....im not going to predict an outcome bcuz i think it will be a close one...WF has a better run defense then Century so i don't think miller will run all over them...WFs "D" is still there the question is what WF offense will be there.

I really hope that BHS is not overlooking West Fargo... and I seriously doubt that they would do that. They will have revenge on the mind because WF is the only team that beat them this season. My guess would be that Bismarck High will come out firing on all cylinders on Saturday

i love how everyone thinks they have bhs figured out.Just because you beat someone early in the season doesnt mean youre going to beat them again. BHS is the same team that was in the state championship game last year. Thorton will have a big night theyve been running so much because its been working but if they have too pass then it will be no big deal i just love how eevryone is talkign up west fargo just because they beat them at the beginning of the year and yes west fargo they didnt have esley im sure you are tired of hearing that but he is the real deal regardless of what you may think.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby packerfan10 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:51 pm

there wasn't bad officiating there, WF also had a TD called back bcuz the qb faked out the ref and he blew his whistle...it not like there linemen was holding their man which is illegal in the game of football so it was a good call...and no matter who the qb is WF always has a good defense BEST IN THE STATE
packerfan10

Postby wffootball » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 pm

West Fargo's defense will have show up to play and so will Bismarck's, its just gonna be which offense shows up
wffootball
NDPreps Rookie

Postby BHSgraduate » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:14 pm

It should be a very good game, I highly doubt BHS will underestimate WF. I do think that it will be a completely different game with Esley playing. Miller came off one heck of a game from last week and the offensive line will be fired up to get even my yards on the ground, and if that doesn't work they will go to the air which I haven't seen WF pass defense. I think BHS will win my at least 2 touchdowns, it will be a fun game to watch.
BHSgraduate

Postby King James » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:56 pm

packerfan10 wrote:there wasn't bad officiating there, WF also had a TD called back bcuz the qb faked out the ref and he blew his whistle...it not like there linemen was holding their man which is illegal in the game of football so it was a good call...and no matter who the qb is WF always has a good defense BEST IN THE STATE

SO THAT MEANS THE OFFICIATING WAS BAD!
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:14 pm

that was to easy for bismarck, now we play williston next week. might as well get those hotel rooms set up in grand forks
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAAsportsfan » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:08 am

Don't get too cocky yet!
AAAsportsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AAA