Re: 2008 Class AAA Quarterfinal Playoff Schedule

Postby King James » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:04 pm

thats what i thought
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Bismarck High School is an American high school located in Bismarck, North Dakota. It currently serves 1,457 students and is a part of the Bismarck Public Schools system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismarck_High_School

The main campus serves about 1,600 students, while freshmen attend South Campus II (formerly Agassiz Middle School), bringing the total student population to around 2,100.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo_South_High_School

It depends how you tally the numbers. There are about 1500 students that actually attend Fargo South this year, and Freshman take no role in Fargo South athletics outside of sports like Track. I don't know how they deal with this in Bismark. It all depends on how you tally the numbers in the end.

Either way, this is the smallest Fargo South senior class in many, many years (barely over 400 students), so I'm still impressed with what their football team has done so far, and may it continue through the end of the season.
Century will not upset Fargo South this year, especially with the coming weather this weekend.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Bismarck High will meet Fargo South for the title. Century had a nice ride this year but I don't see them going past this weekend. Century, enjoy the weekend trip to Fargo. :D
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfootballfan23 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm

does it really matter that much as to how many students are at your school?? you still have to play the game.. that said i predict south winning state over bismark by 17
ndfootballfan23

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:29 pm

It matters a lot, but numbers aren't everything. It's a lot about tradition of the school over the populous of it.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby StateChamp55 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm

I have been away for awhile and it seems a small ruckus has came about. Continuing on the subject of school size..... Whapeton is a very good example of a small school that has been good for the past few years. They have competed and been in the playoffs and the Whapeton Ryan Smiths :mrgreen: WILL win the state title next year in AA.
StateChamp55

Postby brownbomber » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:06 pm

wow i cant wait till after the state championship game, cause theres going to be alot of poking fun at the losing team, if i were going for either team id just wait till after its all said and done to start talking, but on the other hand give respect to those who have earned it.(Souths earned it so far)
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:34 pm

i will continue to talk up my team untill they give me a reason not to
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:44 am

King James wrote:i will continue to talk up my team untill they give me a reason not to

Just for fun, the last two years they've given you plenty of reason to stop.

Either way, the trash talking had better not hit personal after the playoff games are finished, there's plenty of moderators looking at these forums. It's fine to congratulate your team and egg em on through the playoffs, but don't make it a hate fest. It's just a game, and competition is healthy, don't make it harmful.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby StateChamp55 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 am

Well the State Champions are still the top dog until they are dethroned King james. So once Bismarck High wins the title in about a week and a half let the trash talk begin!
StateChamp55

Postby King James » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:51 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
King James wrote:i will continue to talk up my team untill they give me a reason not to

Just for fun, the last two years they've given you plenty of reason to stop.

Either way, the trash talking had better not hit personal after the playoff games are finished, there's plenty of moderators looking at these forums. It's fine to congratulate your team and egg em on through the playoffs, but don't make it a hate fest. It's just a game, and competition is healthy, don't make it harmful.

well then quit eggin me on big bad moderator! I dont care what bhs did the last 2 years. im a senior this is my class i wasn't as attatched to the teams the previous 2 years like i am to this team.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAAsportsfan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 pm

If you truly are a senior, then start acting like the mature young man you "should" be and not the 5 year old you sound like! Being a fan and supporting your team is fine--just quit being disrespectful to other teams.
AAAsportsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 pm

How am i being disrespectful? I havent said anything mean about any opposing team. I've stated my opinion and have had people defending me on my opinon
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:19 pm

I was in no way egging you on King James, I just figured there needs to be a little relief in these forums. People get far too uptight over a simple game. I think that it's great that you believe in your team, and I don't think you should believe any otherwise.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby oldtymer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm

I dont understand what King James is doing wrong. He just shows more school spirit then anyone else on here.
oldtymer

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm

I don't think I said anything about King James doing something wrong. There's nothing wrong with showing school spirit on these forums, just don't turn it into school bashing. King James hasn't done anything wrong.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby oldtymer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm

i was talking about the AAAsports fan guy.
oldtymer

Postby trackbbfan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Not sure if King James is a player or a fan.....at any rate, the Demons are lucky to have somebody with so much enthusiasm. He really believes in his team....not sure why he is showing immaturity? I think he is showing a lot of knowledge about the game and just states the facts.

Semifinals
BHS over Williston by 2 TD's....not a big of a blowout as some think
South over Century by at least 3 TD's....
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 pm

trackbbfan wrote:Not sure if King James is a player or a fan.....at any rate, the Demons are lucky to have somebody with so much enthusiasm. He really believes in his team....not sure why he is showing immaturity? I think he is showing a lot of knowledge about the game and just states the facts.

Semifinals
BHS over Williston by 2 TD's....not a big of a blowout as some think
South over Century by at least 3 TD's....

King James is a fan... one of the best in the state... if i could give all-state fan i would give it to king james
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby heisman10 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 pm

i disagree with the fact that you say king james is the best fan in the state. i think he is a very good one but for people to say all he does is show school spirit i think is wrong. there has been times when he has bashed some other teams (williston the most). i believe he has stated that bhs plays williston to go to the championship so they should just already book rooms in grand forks. Another time someone made a comment on the prediction of the bhs williston game as 62 18 or something like that. someone said give williston a little more credit than that and king james replied he gave them sixteen points thats enough credit. those two things are bashing teams, not showing great school spirit. i think king james is a good fan but i do think he has also bashed some teams on this site.
heisman10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby trackbbfan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Like I said...King James was just stating facts. Get back on topic. In fact, this could be closed as the Quarterfinals are over.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:44 pm

heisman10 wrote:i disagree with the fact that you say king james is the best fan in the state. i think he is a very good one but for people to say all he does is show school spirit i think is wrong. there has been times when he has bashed some other teams (williston the most). i believe he has stated that bhs plays williston to go to the championship so they should just already book rooms in grand forks. Another time someone made a comment on the prediction of the bhs williston game as 62 18 or something like that. someone said give williston a little more credit than that and king james replied he gave them sixteen points thats enough credit. those two things are bashing teams, not showing great school spirit. i think king james is a good fan but i do think he has also bashed some teams on this site.

i bash them in the nicest way possible though i dont say anthing mean about there players or coaching staff and i really didnt even direct either of those comments towards williston, i didnt even mention willistons name in there so some people probably didnt even notice it, but i will say this. Everyone outside of Williston knows Bismarck is going to win. Everyone that isnt a Century player/fan knows south is goingto win.Then everyone in Fargo thinks South is going to win state and all the BHS fans and hopefully players to have the mindset that there going to win state. Its not being cocky. Were just confident.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby schmiddy101 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:43 pm

sorry king james is stating the facts he isnt bashin on other teams or coaching staffs or players he is just showing team spirit but what else can you ask from kids that go to that school that dont play sports in the fall and that is to show school spirt any way possible and whats wrong with being confident these days
Last edited by schmiddy101 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby trackbbfan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Wow pretty impressive 1st post schmiddy. You obviously have not a clue who King James is. Like I requested previously....the Quarterfinals are now over, I think this topic can be closed??
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:11 pm

actually i do know who king james is
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to AAA