All State Team

The teams in Class AAA

Re: All State Team

Postby Orr4 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:34 am

Rodgers4ever wrote:
riders wrote:there is no 5 yard contact rule for ND high school football. being physical is one of the best qulities that a WR can have. a WR that is willing to take intermediate routes, initiate contact on the DB, break contact and make a play on the ball makes a great reciever. skadeland and jacobsen are both very physical guys and the plays they make shows it. BEING PHYSICAL IS NOT CHEATING

"4. It is pass interference by either team when any player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders the progress of an eligible player of such player’s opportunity to catch the ball. Offensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is snapped until the ball is touched. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched."

please explain to me with your cunning words how being phsycial applies to this rule as far as i can tell this applies to holding and shoving even before the ball is thrown so please enlighten me with ur prosiac rhetoric

Rodgers4ever...it says your from Williston. Why are you dissing of Skad?
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Rodgers4ever » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 am

Orr4 wrote:
Rodgers4ever wrote:
riders wrote:there is no 5 yard contact rule for ND high school football. being physical is one of the best qulities that a WR can have. a WR that is willing to take intermediate routes, initiate contact on the DB, break contact and make a play on the ball makes a great reciever. skadeland and jacobsen are both very physical guys and the plays they make shows it. BEING PHYSICAL IS NOT CHEATING

"4. It is pass interference by either team when any player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders the progress of an eligible player of such player’s opportunity to catch the ball. Offensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is snapped until the ball is touched. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched."

please explain to me with your cunning words how being phsycial applies to this rule as far as i can tell this applies to holding and shoving even before the ball is thrown so please enlighten me with ur prosiac rhetoric

Rodgers4ever...it says your from Williston. Why are you dissing of Skad?

orr its not real secret that ur from williston either, and im just callin this one like i see it
If their shooting at you, you're doing something right
Rodgers4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby KyleJRM » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 pm

"Kyle i know that u obivously are the higher authority when to tell me what i see is wrong. who do u think he finds the holes in the defense. he dosent find them he creates them through contact past the 5 yard allotment"

Don't get so defensive. You posted your opinion, I posted mine.

I just don't see any of what you are talking about in Williston's games.

And as per the rule you posted
"significantly hinders"

If in the judgment of the official, a small amount of contact did not "significantly hinder," then it's not a foul.
KyleJRM
NDPreps Starter

Postby Rodgers4ever » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm

KyleJRM wrote:"Kyle i know that u obivously are the higher authority when to tell me what i see is wrong. who do u think he finds the holes in the defense. he dosent find them he creates them through contact past the 5 yard allotment"

Don't get so defensive. You posted your opinion, I posted mine.

I just don't see any of what you are talking about in Williston's games.

And as per the rule you posted
"significantly hinders"

If in the judgment of the official, a small amount of contact did not "significantly hinder," then it's not a foul.

kyle u being the sports reporter that u are i would guess dont watch specific players during the course of the game u watch the qb and then happen to see the player open u dont look at how he got open and when i watch there is no "small amount of contact" there is large amounts of contact
Rodgers4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby KyleJRM » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Perhaps you are right, maybe I am just missing it. I'll watch for it Wednesday night and see if I catch him doing it. If he's doing it early in the routes, I might just be missing it.

I was thinking more jump-ball situations, which I don't recall him getting into a lot of.
KyleJRM
NDPreps Starter

Postby packerfan10 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:41 pm

jake kaiser is the best reciever in the state...i had to say it...and for kickers i'd say the one from north
packerfan10

Postby bluecrush579 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 pm

packerfan10 wrote:jake kaiser is the best reciever in the state...i had to say it...and for kickers i'd say the one from north

There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan Piatz is the best receiver in the state. If he doesn't get all-state something is wrong
bluecrush579
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GoAus8 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:04 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan Piatz is the best receiver in the state. If he doesn't get all-state something is wrong[/quote]

HaHa that might be going out on a limb
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby Orr4 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:20 pm

GoAus8 wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan Piatz is the best receiver in the state. If he doesn't get all-state something is wrong

HaHa that might be going out on a limb[/quote]
Piatz is a very good receiver. He has great hands and is really fast. I believe he is leading the west in receiving yards, if not, he is in 2nd place. And he is a junior. So he'll definetly be in the mix next year.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bluecrush579 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:49 pm

GoAus8 wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan Piatz is the best receiver in the state. If he doesn't get all-state something is wrong

HaHa that might be going out on a limb[/quote]

How is that even close to going out on a limb? if he leads the west in receiving yards and the two receivers you say are better are in the west that doesnt make since. he doesn't just catch the ball, he catches the ball and then does something with it. I don't see Skadeland doing that. Be honest with yourself Piatz is a play maker and the best receiver in the state
bluecrush579
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:29 pm

i have to go with calvin kruger as the best reciever, but in saying that i don't think he will get all state for receiver i think he will be a all-state linebacker... also when jake miller splits out and plays receiver there is not many that can match him... he probably has a receiving touchdown for every 4 receptions and his average is probably around 20-30 yards a reception
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Rodgers4ever » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 pm

squeak63 wrote:i have to go with calvin kruger as the best reciever, but in saying that i don't think he will get all state for receiver i think he will be a all-state linebacker... also when jake miller splits out and plays receiver there is not many that can match him... he probably has a receiving touchdown for every 4 receptions and his average is probably around 20-30 yards a reception

just out of curiosity but can u get all state at 2 positions?
Rodgers4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby footballdb » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Would agree with smith and jemison.
kaiser from w.f as a receiver
hushka from shanley as another lb
anyone have any d-lineman?
footballdb

Postby SCHWABY25 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 am

King James wrote:QB- Thorton and Hanson
RB- Miller and Jemison
WR- Skadeland,Krueger, and Jacobs maybe
Lineman-Qvale, Klein, Karel, and i dont know anyone from the east
K/P- Zach Jacobson

qb thorton
rb miller/jemison
k/p zach reisenhauer
wr krueger/skadeland/piatz
lineman Qvale/klein/karel/ big guy on gfc
fb carson winkles/isaac schwab

defense
lb isaac schwab /carson winkles/ #34 on souths defense
cb jake miller/jemison
d line qvale/klein/karel/seth jorgenson/spencer smith
ss ?
SCHWABY25
NDPreps Rookie

Postby King James » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Krueger should get it for defense. He had like 5 picks this year and took a couple to the house.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:31 pm

QB: Thorton
RB: Miller/Jemison
OL: Qvale/Klein/Karel- dont know who else
WR: Skadeland/Piatz/-dont know who else
TE: ?
K: Reisanauer
P: Jacobson
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Thirty » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:52 pm

baseball18 wrote:QB: Thorton
RB: Miller/Jemison
OL: Qvale/Klein/Karel- dont know who else
WR: Skadeland/Piatz/-dont know who else
TE: ?
K: Reisanauer
P: Jacobson

Oyloe for Tight end, he was a beast
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_football_69 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 pm

SCHWABY25 wrote:
King James wrote:QB- Thorton and Hanson
RB- Miller and Jemison
WR- Skadeland,Krueger, and Jacobs maybe
Lineman-Qvale, Klein, Karel, and i dont know anyone from the east
K/P- Zach Jacobson

qb thorton
rb miller/jemison
k/p zach reisenhauer
wr krueger/skadeland/piatz
lineman Qvale/klein/karel/ big guy on gfc
fb carson winkles/isaac schwab

defense
lb isaac schwab /carson winkles/ #34 on souths defense
cb jake miller/jemison
d line qvale/klein/karel/seth jorgenson/spencer smith
ss ?

spencer smith didnt even start the whole year and Andrew munson was one of the best D-Line being all state last year
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jarudy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Cody Mamenga for WF will get All State this year, he had it last year as a junior.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 pm

that Eric Klein is a good football player and deserves to be on the all-state team with Karel, Miller, Kruger, and cant forget about Thorton
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby packerfan10 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Jarudy wrote:Cody Mamenga for WF will get All State this year, he had it last year as a junior.

Cody Mammenga was not all state last year, he isnt even all-conference this year. i dont think you will even be mentioned to be all state if your not all conference.
Last edited by packerfan10 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
packerfan10

Postby balla45 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Ryan Smith anyone? 2163 I believe.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:40 pm

running back is going to be interesting... i believe only 2 get selected and i would think that jemison will get it being that he is a senior and the other 2 contenders are juniors. the thing that jake has going for him over smith is that he has only about 500 less yards than smith on like 100 less carries and not to mention he led the state champions in rushing. i would be interested in knowing Jemison , Miller, and Smith's YPC and rushing TD's ... also anyone think that either jemison of jake would get one of those unanamous selctions ... i think thats for the guys who are all staters at 2 or 3 different positions... i know jemison was a great linebacker and jake also had a lot of recieving yards and was also a very good corner. also does anyone know when the selections come out???
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:45 pm

squeak63 wrote:running back is going to be interesting... i believe only 2 get selected and i would think that jemison will get it being that he is a senior and the other 2 contenders are juniors. the thing that jake has going for him over smith is that he has only about 500 less yards than smith on like 100 less carries and not to mention he led the state champions in rushing. i would be interested in knowing Jemison , Miller, and Smith's YPC and rushing TD's ... also anyone think that either jemison of jake would get one of those unanamous selctions ... i think thats for the guys who are all staters at 2 or 3 different positions... i know jemison was a great linebacker and jake also had a lot of recieving yards and was also a very good corner. also does anyone know when the selections come out???

I don't think any of the three running backs will be unanimous selections, because some people will vote Miller/Jemison, some Jemison/Smith, and some Miller/Smith. I see Thorton as unanimous at qb. Qvale will be for sure. Jemison at lb. Probably many more that I'm not thinking of.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:50 pm

balla45 wrote:
squeak63 wrote:running back is going to be interesting... i believe only 2 get selected and i would think that jemison will get it being that he is a senior and the other 2 contenders are juniors. the thing that jake has going for him over smith is that he has only about 500 less yards than smith on like 100 less carries and not to mention he led the state champions in rushing. i would be interested in knowing Jemison , Miller, and Smith's YPC and rushing TD's ... also anyone think that either jemison of jake would get one of those unanamous selctions ... i think thats for the guys who are all staters at 2 or 3 different positions... i know jemison was a great linebacker and jake also had a lot of recieving yards and was also a very good corner. also does anyone know when the selections come out???

I don't think any of the three running backs will be unanimous selections, because some people will vote Miller/Jemison, some Jemison/Smith, and some Miller/Smith. I see Thorton as unanimous at qb. Qvale will be for sure. Jemison at lb. Probably many more that I'm not thinking of.

karl=ol or dl... jorgenson=ol he was good!... winkles= lb... devalle=lb???...West fargo had a pretty good LB i beleive he is a national champ in wrestling too... munson= dl... i dont know much about secondary people and i don't want to be bias no i am not going to comment
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to AAA