All State Team

The teams in Class AAA

Re: All State Team

Postby Jarudy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 pm

King James wrote:Well the coaches vote in basketball. I dont know if they do in football. But Amundson never wins because no other coaches like him because he always wins. He is the best coach in girls basketball so he should get the award. Gibson and Feeney are the best in football so they should get the award. But Williston got it i guess for some memrobilia from the "great" season they had. Im still never going to believe Williston was a good team this year. BHS and South were good teams. The competition was just really down this year in AAA football.

Aren't you the guy who doesn't even play football?
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla12 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:55 pm

King James wrote:Well the coaches vote in basketball. I dont know if they do in football. But Amundson never wins because no other coaches like him because he always wins. He is the best coach in girls basketball so he should get the award. Gibson and Feeney are the best in football so they should get the award. But Williston got it i guess for some memrobilia from the "great" season they had. Im still never going to believe Williston was a good team this year. BHS and South were good teams. The competition was just really down this year in AAA football.

All right King James ....... Gibson Feeney good coaches best in the state both in my mind the best coaches with there coaching staff at making half time adjustments........... Williston it was a good year for them no i would not say they were a good team they happened to do well in the playoffs and got to the semis but i agree they were not good well balanced team....... And for you i agree you must live your life with confidence and a swagger to succeed, but is there really a need to keep bragging...... I am one to think you should let your results and your game do the talking..... I think you should humble yourself
balla12
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:10 pm

balla12 wrote:

All right King James ....... Gibson Feeney good coaches best in the state both in my mind the best coaches with there coaching staff at making half time adjustments........... Williston it was a good year for them no i would not say they were a good team they happened to do well in the playoffs and got to the semis but i agree they were not good well balanced team....... And for you i agree you must live your life with confidence and a swagger to succeed, but is there really a need to keep bragging...... I am one to think you should let your results and your game do the talking..... I think you should humble yourself

the results are a football state championship and a basketball state championship last year and his game did the talkin when he was part of those state championship teams in different ways and whats wrong with bragging when you got to many state champiomships to count (from squeak 63's signature)
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Jarudy wrote:

Aren't you the guy who doesn't even play football?

So what? I bet half the guys on here dont play football. No one can stop me from talking. Im going to keep being cocky untill the Demons are dethroned.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby papabutch74 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:49 pm

ahh i love the cockiness and swagger of king james.. thanks for being a supporter all year
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAAsportsfan » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:40 am

Actually--the more KingJames flaps his mouth on here makes one wonder if he isn't just a HUGE wanna be that has to live through his team's success. A great fan can build up their own team, but doesn't have to put the others down. You are starting to sound very petty and pathetic now! Time to LET IT GO and move on with your little ol' life. :wink:
AAAsportsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:41 am

The topic is the all state team, not King James. Get back on topic or it will be locked.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby King James » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:21 am

Why would i live off their success? I've won a state title. Im not a wanna be. I hated playing football. Thats why i quit. And i know your going to say "oh he just quit because he sucked." Well if you ask anyone from BHS i wasn't a bad player. I was just sick of seeing Century and South fans doing all the bragging and thought it was about time for a BHS fan to do it.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hinsa » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:39 am

Just can't read, can you. Topic locked.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to AAA