Prediction

The teams in Class AAA

Prediction

Postby wffootball » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:27 pm

What will the polls say come playoff time?
wffootball
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Prediction

Postby balla45 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Fargo South
Bismarck High
West Fargo
Wahpeton
Century
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby trackbbfan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:33 pm

1.South
2.BHS
3.Wahpeton
4.West Fargo
5.Century

WF and Century will each have one more loss (South and Bismarck)....Wahp beat West Fargo. BHS and South will not lose again in the regular season.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby body-by-budig » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:37 pm

trackbbfan wrote:1.South
2.BHS
3.Wahpeton
4.West Fargo
5.Century

WF and Century will each have one more loss (South and Bismarck)....Wahp beat West Fargo. BHS and South will not lose again in the regular season.

agreed
body-by-budig
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 pm

WF plays South next week, though. Should be interesting to watch.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby jonny906 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:08 pm

The west fargo and south fargo will be a good game but who can honestly stop south except 4A power houses, and keep an eye on that fargo north and whap game, fargo north played duluth east that had 4 kids run a 4.5 40m and there line averaged 280+ and only lost by 14. Ryan smith is only one guy.
jonny906
NDPreps Starter

Postby Number7 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:39 am

jonny906 wrote:The west fargo and south fargo will be a good game but who can honestly stop south except 4A power houses, and keep an eye on that fargo north and whap game, fargo north played duluth east that had 4 kids run a 4.5 40m and there line averaged 280+ and only lost by 14. Ryan smith is only one guy.

Edina is 5A and is not a powerhouse in Minnesota. The powerhouses in 5A are Eden Prarie, Wayzata, Cretin Derham Hall, and Minnetonka. Edina did not even receive votes in the last 5A poll. Duluth East, however, is ranked 6th in MN in 4A. Minnesota football is still far superior and only the greatest ND teams could compete at the 5A level.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby jonny906 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Number7 wrote:
jonny906 wrote:The west fargo and south fargo will be a good game but who can honestly stop south except 4A power houses, and keep an eye on that fargo north and whap game, fargo north played duluth east that had 4 kids run a 4.5 40m and there line averaged 280+ and only lost by 14. Ryan smith is only one guy.

Edina is 5A and is not a powerhouse in Minnesota. The powerhouses in 5A are Eden Prarie, Wayzata, Cretin Derham Hall, and Minnetonka. Edina did not even receive votes in the last 5A poll. Duluth East, however, is ranked 6th in MN in 4A. Minnesota football is still far superior and only the greatest ND teams could compete at the 5A level.

Ok then i guess i better my facts straighter next time, "Edited but back on the subject... south will dominate

That kind of crack about ACT scores will get you banned if you do it again. User warned!
jonny906
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm

jonny906 wrote:
Number7 wrote:

Ok then i guess i better my facts straighter next time, "Edited" , but back on the subject... south will dominate

That kind of crack about ACT scores will get you banned if you do it again. User warned!

A moderator should really remove the comment and send him a private message, not just put the warning in the post. It's ironic you'd insult South's education system, since they have the best academic school in the state. (Pertaining to extracurricular and AP/Honors courses, etc) The problem is the facts you make up in your head, not other people.

Going into state:

1) South
2) BHS
3) Wahp
4) WF

As for state in the end:

1) South
2) BHS
3) WF
4) Wahp
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hinsa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:29 pm

You're right, Hockey High. Garbage deleted.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Return to AAA