BHS vs CHS ALREADY

The teams in Class AAA

BHS vs CHS ALREADY

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Due to the heated discussion in the blog totally unrelated to whether or not St. Marys can compete, I have decided to start my own blog with pure bhs vs chs action. in the words of my favorite general Ulysses S. Grant, " The art of BHS vs CHS is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." :x it has begun! :shock:
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Re: BHS vs CHS ALREADY

Postby King James » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:09 pm

BHS by 2 TD's and if they dont win by more than 12 i will never post on this site again. sound familiar stormtrooper
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:13 pm

King James wrote:BHS by 2 TD's and if they dont win by more than 12 i will never post on this site again. sound familiar stormtrooper

Ill hold u to that Mr.King.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Just a reminder - no name calling, no cursing, no calling out players by name. Have fun with this thread, just keep it clean.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby HeisAlive » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:18 pm

With Thorton back, I say BHS by 17
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 pm

HeisAlive wrote:With Thorton back, I say BHS by 17

please tell me who is going to stop the relentless onslaught of hunter johnson, garrett jacobs, jack steven biets, bruce govig and zach emil? theyre a good team and im glad bhs is underestimating them.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby HeisAlive » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:30 pm

D-Pain wrote:
HeisAlive wrote:With Thorton back, I say BHS by 17

please tell me who is going to stop the relentless onslaught of hunter johnson, garrett jacobs, jack steven biets, bruce govig and zach emil? theyre a good team and im glad bhs is underestimating them.

BHS
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Tyler Karel, Eric Klein, Nick Nelson, Jared Hochhalter, Carson Winkles, Tyler Peterson, Devin Elkin, Jake Miller, Austin Gunderson, Nick Jollife, Calvin Krueger, Colin Bales, Neiko Pascua. The Whole Defense will shut them down. They got the best 2 D Lineman in klein and karel and the best outside LB in the state Carson Winkels. And Calvin Krueger is the best playmaker in the state.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:32 pm

King James wrote:Tyler Karel, Eric Klein, Nick Nelson, Jared Hochhalter, Carson Winkles, Tyler Peterson, Devin Elkin, Jake Miller, Austin Gunderson, Nick Jollife, Calvin Krueger, Colin Bales, Neiko Pascua. The Whole Defense will shut them down. They got the best 2 D Lineman in klein and karel and the best outside LB in the state Carson Winkels. And Calvin Krueger is the best playmaker in the state.

im sorry but klein and miller are the only ones that slightly ring a bell. please dont name them only because they are your friends.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Krueger Karel and Winkles Thorton will all be named All State along with Klein and Miller. Jacobson the punter should even get All state. Go watch BHS play Mandan or go up to minot this week and get to know your stuff before CHS plays them
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:01 pm

King James wrote:Krueger Karel and Winkles Thorton will all be named All State along with Klein and Miller. Jacobson the punter should even get All state. Go watch BHS play Mandan or go up to minot this week and get to know your stuff before CHS plays them

kruger has 3 recieving td's a returned interception for a td and a couple of big punt returns including a 70+ yarder against williston... probably one of the harder kids to tackle in the state
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:12 pm

A lot can happen between now and when the BHS/CHS game takes place....but, both teams SHOULD be undefeated in the WDA going into that game. It will be fun......I think it will be a lot more fun for BHS.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSgraduate » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:59 pm

BHS will dominate pretty much every part of the game. Their defense will shut down CHS. BHS offense is one of the best in the state. I see no way century comes within 2 touchdowns of BHS this year. The coaching staff will have them fired up to play this game. BHS won't lose two years in a row to century.
BHSgraduate

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm

BHSgraduate wrote:BHS will dominate pretty much every part of the game. Their defense will shut down CHS. BHS offense is one of the best in the state. I see no way century comes within 2 touchdowns of BHS this year. The coaching staff will have them fired up to play this game. BHS won't lose two years in a row to century.

agree to disagree my friend. this thread is on fire!!
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:45 pm

it might be a high scoring game if weather is permits it, i got bhs though i mean yeah hunter johnson but thortons played in the big game against last years south team which was stacked, and since he was out for 2 games hes trying to catch up on lost stats that he could of had with those two games, yes chs played south last year two and played well but wentz was there qb its going to be a good game
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby BHSgraduate » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 am

Thorton has been in big games before, this one will be another one he will show up and play very well. He has more experienced then the CHS QB. I also know how hard it was for him to lose to CHS last year and if he can do anything about it, it wont happen again. The entire BHS team is going to show up to play and get their revenge for last years lose. I see them taking it to them all game long even if they are up by 2 or 3 touchdowns the starters will stay in I believe just to prove a point.
BHSgraduate

Postby D-Pain » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:08 pm

BHSgraduate wrote:Thorton has been in big games before, this one will be another one he will show up and play very well. He has more experienced then the CHS QB. I also know how hard it was for him to lose to CHS last year and if he can do anything about it, it wont happen again. The entire BHS team is going to show up to play and get their revenge for last years lose. I see them taking it to them all game long even if they are up by 2 or 3 touchdowns the starters will stay in I believe just to prove a point.

and u think that would be a good risk for coach gibson to take with it being in the final game of the season. idk if your golden boy is worth losing in the final minutes if its not needed for him to be in. :?
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSgraduate » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Haha CHS doesnt hit that hard
:lol:
BHSgraduate

Postby cdub1 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:00 pm

bhs by 20+ its not gonna be a game bhs is bigger faster stronger better at pretty much erry position on da field dpain i dont know where u comin from

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:27 am

Ok D-Pain, you are making all Century players, fans, and alumni look like absolute trash! you guys were good last year because Wentz, Schlosser, and Kringstad carried all of you on their backs!!! Heck i dont even remember who CHS's backs were last year.

Who does CHS have? H. Johnson, Beitz, Jacobs, and Emil, no one else is worth mentioning.

BHS, Thorton (deff, not going to be better than Wentz whoever said that) Kruger, Winkles, Peterson thats all i feel worth mentioning there.

Do i feel CHS was better last year, YES i do, do i feel BHS would have won state last year if they had Wentz, Schlosser, and Kringstad along with all their other big names, YES i do!

Its Going to be a darn good game, i personally feel talent has nothing to do with this game, its all about who can control their emotions and stay cool under pressure This is the biggest game of the season for both teams, they USUALLY seem to play neck and neck with each other.

Just due to Alumni I have to take CHS 27 BHS 26...ONLY DUE TO ALUMNI!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:33 am

"BHS, Thorton (deff, not going to be better than Wentz whoever said that) Kruger, Winkles, Peterson thats all i feel worth mentioning there."

WHO IS PETERSON???
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby steve34 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:17 am

brownbomber wrote:it might be a high scoring game if weather is permits it, i got bhs though i mean yeah hunter johnson but thortons played in the big game against last years south team which was stacked, and since he was out for 2 games hes trying to catch up on lost stats that he could of had with those two games, yes chs played south last year two and played well but wentz was there qb its going to be a good game

How much of this is english? There's about 4 sentences jammed into one.

"i got bhs though i mean yeah hunter johnson but thortons played in the big game against last years south team"

What the heck? This isn't even written the way someone would talk. Do you speak the language or just chew it up and spit it out?

"yes chs played south last year two and played well"--"Two" is a number. "Too" means also, which you appear to have been going for.

"but wentz was there qb"--"There" implies location ("Look over there."). "Their" implies ownership (Look at their car.").

I'm glad we have students that can calculate complex equations. But are our schools actually teaching them how to write a complete sentence anymore?
steve34
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:50 am

trackbbfan wrote:"BHS, Thorton (deff, not going to be better than Wentz whoever said that) Kruger, Winkles, Peterson thats all i feel worth mentioning there."

WHO IS PETERSON???

Peterson is one of his baseball buddies. Hes good but not one of BHS top 5 players. What about Jake Miller? He's definately worth mentioning. And sauceauer why isn't Esley going to be as good as Wentz? I cant think of anything Wentz did as a senior that Esley isn't doing as a junior. Hes got a strong accurate arm, he can run for yardage, and he can throw on the run. If Gibson would allow esley to throw the ball 35 times a game he would be getting the comparison to Wentz.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:33 am

And if Thorton had the receivers Wentz had......I think Esley needs to look for a new target. The one he has been throwing to is having a tough time catching a well thrown ball. Jolliffe, Krueger and Miller would be better bets. Yes, Jake Miller would definitely be worth mentioning....it looks like he and Esley were a big part of their offense last week in Williston.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSgraduate » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:11 pm

I also would agree that if the BHS play book wasn't dominated by the run plays, Esley would have put up the same numbers last year with Ploof at receiver. Esley has a lot of talent that is somewhat held back because of the BHS offense scheme.
BHSgraduate

Next

Return to AAA