Best Line In The State

The teams in Class AAA

Best Line In The State

Postby FBguy17 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Who do u think has the best offense and defensive line in the state?
FBguy17

Re: Best Line In The State

Postby cornerback*22* » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm

FBguy17 wrote:Who do u think has the best offense and defensive line in the state?

bismarck, they dom schools hard
cornerback*22*

Postby packerfan10 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm

how did they lose to WF, if they have the best line?
packerfan10

Postby BHSgraduate » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm

BHS line had nothing to do with their loss to WF, they had an inexperienced qb and a poor tackling effort on defense. They did an awesome job of running the ball, which says they do have a very good line. I dont know if I would say the are the dominate line in the state, with some work they could be a very good line
BHSgraduate

Postby trackbbfan » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 am

I think the number of missed tackles and the huge number of penalties (some questionable) had a lot to do with BHS losing to WF. Also, put Esley in at QB and it is a different game.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jarudy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:44 pm

I played against BHS's offensive and defensive line and they came out flat. Plain and simple
They are hard slanters and like their stunts, but they didnt make me too sore for saturday practice

Back on topic
Best Offensive line: i dont know about wda, but south probably has one of the better
Best Defensive line: i would say the west fargo has one of the better d lines in the state
EDIT:Wahp o-line is decent
Last edited by Jarudy on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSgraduate » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 pm

I personally think that if BHS and played WF again it would be a different game. BHS did come out very flat, that I agree. I think they do have maybe the best D-line in the state if not for sure in the WDA. If WF and BHS played again BHS would come out and light them up the first series. They would probably choose to be on defense first just to show they came to play
BHSgraduate

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 pm

ya just watching bhs' line, they absolutely push people around, and ya they lost to west fargo, but they didnt have esley and it was the second game, they are alot better
cornerback*22*

Postby eastwood99 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 am

BHS's line is pretty decent from what i have seen...then I would have to go with Fargo South then Wahpeton
Frank Lucas
eastwood99
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AAA