St.Marys showing they can compete?

The teams in Class AAA

St.Marys showing they can compete?

Postby BHSgraduate » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

St. Marys starting 2-0 this season, could this be the season they make a impact on the WDA and possibly state?
BHSgraduate

Re: St.Marys showing they can compete?

Postby King James » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:18 pm

not a chance they make a run at the WDA or state title. They gave up 40 some points yesterday to Central. Teams with good defense are going to make a run at it. BHS, CHS, South, and West Fargo all will. WF really impressed me by the way. I dont care that BHS didnt have Esley. They were a very shifty team and made so many BHS players miss tackles.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby BHSgraduate » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 am

I cant argue with that, WF was a very shifty team and BHS missed a lot of easy tackles.
BHSgraduate

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:43 pm

I got St Marys starting out 5-0 and than not doing anything special after that.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball18 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:58 am

They have a very favorable schedule... I think they make the playoffs for the first time since 2004 this year. I think they'll beat Mandan, Dickinson, and Jamestown, possibly Williston then lose to BHS, Century, and Minot.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby gator1o » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:48 pm

if saint mary's loses to minot high this year that will be the day haha if you have seen the minot high team this year they arent half as good they were last year and i know they will have a problem defending st mary's optoin with schwab in the back field he is a strong runner but idk really anything about AAA all i know is that they will not lose to minot high and if they do wow that is ridiculous
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:09 am

Jon Welk, one of SM's starting RBs is out for the season with a broken leg
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby D-Pain » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:49 am

BHSgraduate wrote:St. Marys starting 2-0 this season, could this be the season they make a impact on the WDA and possibly state?

haha, is this supposed to be a joke? :s
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSgraduate » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:20 pm

Not reallly no....I was just seeing what peoples opinion was. They took a tough lost against Mandan this last week and I do believe that will effect them for the rest of the season actually. I only see them winning maybe 1 or 2 more games the rest of the season
BHSgraduate

Postby D-Pain » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 pm

BHSgraduate wrote:Not reallly no....I was just seeing what peoples opinion was. They took a tough lost against Mandan this last week and I do believe that will effect them for the rest of the season actually. I only see them winning maybe 1 or 2 more games the rest of the season

u lose to mandan and tough loss is an understatement.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby Deuce » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Century blowing a 14-0 lead in the last minute has to a tough one too :lol:
Deuce
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BHSgraduate » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:31 pm

That is very true....I think its called over confidence, maybe underestimating. Whatever you want to call it there is no excuse for that. A good team would not blow that lead with 1 minute left
BHSgraduate

Postby D-Pain » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:11 pm

BHSgraduate wrote:That is very true....I think its called over confidence, maybe underestimating. Whatever you want to call it there is no excuse for that. A good team would not blow that lead with 1 minute left

chs beating mandan 40-0 and 86-0 in the past 2 years! overconfidence my a**. just a mistake by a group of young, inexperienced players. dont forget chs graduated 22 seniors ,16 starters last year, but they have many hard nosed underclassmen that are just waitin to tear it up. the demons better be real scared of chs this year bud, cuz if bhs puts the goon squad out there like they did last year, chs will walk all over them, again! this mandan game was definite coming out party for chs and theyre now feeling comfortable and getting used to the speed of varsity football
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:38 pm

century has really proved themselves they've really beat some great teams this year. a victory over mandan is sure somethin to be proud of, but enjoy it now. bhs is going to roll all over century.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm

D-Pain wrote:
BHSgraduate wrote:That is very true....I think its called over confidence, maybe underestimating. Whatever you want to call it there is no excuse for that. A good team would not blow that lead with 1 minute left

chs beating mandan 40-0 and 86-0 in the past 2 years! overconfidence my a**. just a mistake by a group of young, inexperienced players. dont forget chs graduated 22 seniors ,16 starters last year, but they have many hard nosed underclassmen that are just waitin to tear it up. the demons better be real scared of chs this year bud, cuz if bhs puts the goon squad out there like they did last year, chs will walk all over them, again! this mandan game was definite coming out party for chs and theyre now feeling comfortable and getting used to the speed of varsity football

Why?

How? Century beat Mandan at the bowl. No offense to Mandan, but did anyone besides Mandan fans, myself included, think or hope Mandan would win?
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby D-Pain » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:50 pm

balla45 wrote:
D-Pain wrote:

Why?

How? Century beat Mandan at the bowl. No offense to Mandan, but did anyone besides Mandan fans, myself included, think or hope Mandan would win?

bhsgrad did
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm

D-Pain wrote:
balla45 wrote:
D-Pain wrote:

Why?

bhsgrad did

Why should the Demons be real scared of CHS this year?
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby BHSgraduate » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:36 am

I see no reason BHS should be afraid of CHS this year. I was on last years "goon squad" and we did show up to play it was a great game and the changing point was on one play. BHS intercepted the ball which was thrown by Wentz as he was being hit, which some how turned into roughing the passer. That was the game right there. So you tell me how we were a "goon squad"?
BHSgraduate

Postby trackbbfan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:26 pm

I also want to hear why the demons are to be scared of the patriots this year. They beat the demons one time and they think they won the state championship.....at least it shows that chs has a lot of respect for bhs. I haven't seen a game, but, from the stats I see the offense of bhs rolling all over chs.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby D-Pain » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:37 pm

BHSgraduate wrote:I see no reason BHS should be afraid of CHS this year. I was on last years "goon squad" and we did show up to play it was a great game and the changing point was on one play. BHS intercepted the ball which was thrown by Wentz as he was being hit, which some how turned into roughing the passer. That was the game right there. So you tell me how we were a "goon squad"?

hhaha, typical bhs student lol. excuses r like armpits, they stink and everybody has'em. maybe u should man up and admit chs pounded u guys straight up. whatd chs have, like 200 more total yards offense? again, chs gets 2 in a row after the win over bhs this year.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSgraduate » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Haha I will admit it! They did beat us! It worked out for us in the end though. We ended up at state and they didn't. I think it is quiet funny you see CHS beating BHS this year. There is no way they will beat them this year. BHS will come in and shut them down right away. They have nothing near the offensive fire power they had last year and IMO BHS defense is much better then it was last year.
BHSgraduate

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 pm

So D-pain. Who's going to stop Bismarck high, Carson Wentz? Just stop talking up your team becuase Bismarck high is going run all over century.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:17 pm

BHSgraduate wrote:I see no reason BHS should be afraid of CHS this year. I was on last years "goon squad" and we did show up to play it was a great game and the changing point was on one play. BHS intercepted the ball which was thrown by Wentz as he was being hit, which some how turned into roughing the passer. That was the game right there. So you tell me how we were a "goon squad"?

let me just throw this in there that the roughing the passer was a good call i was playing and at the time i thought it was a bad call to but after watching the film of it numerious times it was definently roughing the passer. last year the top 3 teams in the wda were pretty evenly matched and i truely believe that the matchups between those 3 teams could have gone any way... i think that showed in the play-offs with bhs beating minot a team that beat both them and century earlier in the season. not that it really matters anyway because that was last season and south was 10 times better than any other team in the state
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby BHSgraduate » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:08 pm

I agree with Squeak63, although I have not seen the film as much as he has. He is a very reliable person and it probably was the right call. I also agree the top 3 in the WDA could have gone either way. I just want to know why D-Pain thinks BHS will lose again? Give something to back it up
BHSgraduate

Postby D-Pain » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:25 pm

squeak63 wrote:

let me just throw this in there that the roughing the passer was a good call i was playing and at the time i thought it was a bad call to but after watching the film of it numerious times it was definently roughing the passer. last year the top 3 teams in the wda were pretty evenly matched and i truely believe that the matchups between those 3 teams could have gone any way... i think that showed in the play-offs with bhs beating minot a team that beat both them and century earlier in the season. not that it really matters anyway because that was last season and south was 10 times better than any other team in the state

haha, i talk to 4 players from south nearly every day and play wit 2 of their all state linebackers now and they say chs was the best team they played hands down. u think 19 to 19 in the middle of the 4th equals 10 times better? chs had chances to win that game, but couldnt take advantage. i like south because they talk a big game, but yet they walk a big game. bhs talks a big game, but they dont walk one at all. have fun losing to century.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to AAA