St.Marys showing they can compete?

The teams in Class AAA

Re: St.Marys showing they can compete?

Postby D-Pain » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:32 pm

MARKWALD23 wrote:So D-pain. Who's going to stop Bismarck high, Carson Wentz? Just stop talking up your team becuase Bismarck high is going run all over century.

whos even good for bhs. jordan pintar? is he pretty good? what position does he play?
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:41 pm

are you kidding me? Just to name a couple, Esley Thorton, Jake Miller will beat century and the rest of the wda single handily.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BHSgraduate » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Haha Pintar doesn't even play football. You are a fool for saying BHS has nobody good. Klien, TK, Carson Winkels, pretty much the whole defense. Esley, Miller, Kruger. You obviously know nothing of BHS football.
BHSgraduate

Postby squeak63 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:53 pm

D-Pain wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
BHSgraduate wrote:I see no reason BHS should be afraid of CHS this year. I was on last years "goon squad" and we did show up to play it was a great game and the changing point was on one play. BHS intercepted the ball which was thrown by Wentz as he was being hit, which some how turned into roughing the passer. That was the game right there. So you tell me how we were a "goon squad"?

let me just throw this in there that the roughing the passer was a good call i was playing and at the time i thought it was a bad call to but after watching the film of it numerious times it was definently roughing the passer. last year the top 3 teams in the wda were pretty evenly matched and i truely believe that the matchups between those 3 teams could have gone any way... i think that showed in the play-offs with bhs beating minot a team that beat both them and century earlier in the season. not that it really matters anyway because that was last season and south was 10 times better than any other team in the state

haha, i talk to 4 players from south nearly every day and play wit 2 of their all state linebackers now and they say chs was the best team they played hands down. u think 19 to 19 in the middle of the 4th equals 10 times better? chs had chances to win that game, but couldnt take advantage. i like south because they talk a big game, but yet they walk a big game. bhs talks a big game, but they dont walk one at all. have fun losing to century.

mmm... i get it mr. stormtrooper got a new e-mail addy and made a new account... i will give you props you played a better game than us last year and deserved to win plain and simple we didn't come to play in that game just like we didn't come to play against south in the championship... if it makes you feel good that the south players thought you guys were better than us last year than go for it you probably were...stop living in the past this is a new year and everyone is putting all out money down on a game that is over a month away... a lot can happen in that amount of time for either team
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Number7 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Alright you guys can go continue this in some history topic where you can relive all of the highs and lows of previous BHS-CHS battles at the bowl. I agree that century was the better team last year, but I gotta go with the demons this season. Vanderpan I love your enthusiasm but you should really worry more about that 0 in the W column you guys have. Whether you are redshirting or not I hate to see all the ND boys down there sit at the bottom of the NSIC.

On a side note: is my boy mase back on the field yet?
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 am

Okay...This is a ST. Mary's topic boys. If you want to trash talk, make a topic for it.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Number7 wrote:Alright you guys can go continue this in some history topic where you can relive all of the highs and lows of previous BHS-CHS battles at the bowl. I agree that century was the better team last year, but I gotta go with the demons this season. Vanderpan I love your enthusiasm but you should really worry more about that 0 in the W column you guys have. Whether you are redshirting or not I hate to see all the ND boys down there sit at the bottom of the NSIC.

On a side note: is my boy mase back on the field yet?

who is this "vanderpan" u speak of? he sounds like *Edited*. all im know is that ek is the champ, chs will pown bhs, ingemansen even said so, and northern state is on its way to greatness with the best recruiting class its ever had last year.

back to the topic, saint marys cant compete wid da bess.

D-Pain - we are not about picking on anyone or name calling. User warned.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby King James » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 pm

vanderpan is a poser. he was such an impact player for century last year. zach wentz is the best qb to graduate from a ND high school so far untill Esley does next year, and if i remember right century has always been to soft to win a big game. BHS played in the state championship game last year, and the over hyped century basketball team didn't even make it to state last year.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby D-Pain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:07 pm

King James wrote:vanderpan is a poser. he was such an impact player for century last year. zach wentz is the best qb to graduate from a ND high school so far untill Esley does next year, and if i remember right century has always been to soft to win a big game. BHS played in the state championship game last year, and the over hyped century basketball team didn't even make it to state last year.

take it the other new blog, and again, i know not of this madd *Edited* vanderpan.

Find other terms to use other than the name for a person who who keeps a harem of women for money.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Done*
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to AAA