Scores,Records, Stats

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Scores,Records, Stats

Postby unocero14 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 am

Thirty wrote:Williston beat Sidney 28-20. Williston was up 22-0 in the second quarter, and Sidney slowly closed the gap the rest of the game

Must of been poor clock management and too conservative on Willeston's part
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby Favrefan4ever » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 am

West fargo 0-2 never saw that coming although i thought century would beat them,
never thought they would lose to mandan
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"-Steve Prefontaine
Favrefan4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby unocero14 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 am

Favrefan4ever wrote:West fargo 0-2 never saw that coming although i thought century would beat them,

Your right they shouldn't have lost to Mandan, and Century would of killed them more with the pass if Wentz was at QB.

WF's QB threw 4 INT's in the first two games, and I think thats the one that had all the INT's for them last season too...I read in a paper, that he said rotating last year helped him...correct me if I'm wrong it looks like he's worse. One upside to this at least he's still getting his yards rushing and passing, bcuz he's getting all the reps
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jarudy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:09 am

unocero14 wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:West fargo 0-2 never saw that coming although i thought century would beat them,

Your right they shouldn't have lost to Mandan, and Century would of killed them more with the pass if Wentz was at QB.

WF's QB threw 4 INT's in the first two games, and I think thats the one that had all the INT's for them last season too...I read in a paper, that he said rotating last year helped him...correct me if I'm wrong it looks like he's worse. One upside to this at least he's still getting his yards rushing and passing, bcuz he's getting all the reps

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Next time you want to talk trash about someone, at least get your facts straight.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby unocero14 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Next time you want to talk trash about someone, at least get your facts straight.

Your right he doesn't have 4 INTs he has 7, my bad...correct me if i am wrong now.
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jarudy » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 pm

unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

Your right he doesn't have 4 INTs he has 7, my bad...correct me if i am wrong now.
You conviently forget what team is near the top for rushing yards as well.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Favrefan4ever » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

Yeah they have a good run game but you can't depend on the run the whole game
eventually they have to air it out and when that happens their wr's and qb's are obviously struggling
good to have a run game if their ahead but what if they're behind hard to run the ball and keep the clock stopped unless you can get a first down every play or get out of bounds every play which isn't realistic
i look for their passing game to get going some i think they're just struggling with their communication and knowing what one another is going to do
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"-Steve Prefontaine
Favrefan4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Favrefan4ever wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

eventually they have to air it out and when that happens their wr's and qb's are obviously struggling
good to have a run game if their ahead but what if they're behind hard to run the ball and keep the clock stopped unless you can get a first down every play or get out of bounds every play which isn't realistic
i look for their passing game to get going some i think they're just struggling with their communication and knowing what one another is going to do

Brady Schwartz set the WF school record for receptions in a game with 9 against Mandan.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ochocinc » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:25 pm

theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

Brady Schwartz set the WF school record for receptions in a game with 9 against Mandan.

He did not set the school record, he tied the school record. and with 9 catches as a wideout wouldnt you expect his yardage for that game be around 200+ yards instead of 104? West Fargo needs a receiver that can make a few big plays in the game that demoralizes the other team.
ochocinc
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Favrefan4ever » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm

ochocinc wrote:
theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

He did not set the school record, he tied the school record. and with 9 catches as a wideout wouldnt you expect his yardage for that game be around 200+ yards instead of 104? West Fargo needs a receiver that can make a few big plays in the game that demoralizes the other team.

Exactly just cause he had 9 receptions doesn't make their passing game good especially if he only had 104 yards and Wf turned over the ball 7 times against mandan including like 3 or 4 INT's (not 100% sure on this)
Favrefan4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Favrefan4ever wrote:
ochocinc wrote:
theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

Exactly just cause he had 9 receptions doesn't make their passing game good especially if he only had 104 yards and Wf turned over the ball 7 times against mandan including like 3 or 4 INT's (not 100% sure on this)

I understand that I just was disproving a previous point stating that all the receivers were doing poorly.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby John Cena » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 am

Century beats Minot 1-0.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby unocero14 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:01 pm

theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
ochocinc wrote:
theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

I understand that I just was disproving a previous point stating that all the receivers were doing poorly.

Number 85 last year for WF one of the best recievers ever from this state...coach just didn't know how to use him..as sometimes he caught only 3 passing a game for 100+ and 2 TD's
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

unocero14 wrote:
theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
ochocinc wrote:
theman wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:
Jarudy wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

Number 85 last year for WF one of the best recievers ever from this state...coach just didn't know how to use him..as sometimes he caught only 3 passing a game for 100+ and 2 TD's

After seeing West Fargo's first half against Minot, I would have to say their passing gam(WF) is legit.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hybrid » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

finally, someone who knows what they're talking about on preps. WF threw no picks tonight, in case you were wondering
hybrid
NDPreps Rookie

Postby unocero14 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 am

hybrid wrote:finally, someone who knows what they're talking about on preps. WF threw no picks tonight, in case you were wondering

thats a first, they still have alot to prove so don't get your hopes up
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 am

fargo north lost their game in mandon on some ridiculous calls, especially near the end of the game. On a pass in the endzone that was clearly dropped, the offical signaled touchdown when the WR had dropped the ball and even the wide out thought it was incomplete. that touchdown tied the game at 42.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby Favrefan4ever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Big game this week for west fargo and south playing each other at west fargo
both have a lot to prove and the winner is big contender for edc title
Favrefan4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby unocero14 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:35 am

Favrefan4ever wrote:Big game this week for west fargo and south playing each other at west fargo

It'll be a make or break game...
unocero14
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 am

unocero14 wrote:
Favrefan4ever wrote:Big game this week for west fargo and south playing each other at west fargo

west fargo is on a down year, and as long as south quarter backs do not turn the ball over south will roll through this game. south just needs to give the ball to their play makers and it will be a 35-14 win for south
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:01 pm

purple_drank wrote:
unocero14 wrote:

west fargo is on a down year, and as long as south quarter backs do not turn the ball over south will roll through this game. south just needs to give the ball to their play makers and it will be a 35-14 win for south

South won 19-17. WF was leading 14-13 at the half.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby crosscountry » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Im not sure who mrrenisthebest is but they need to stop talking. You have no idea what you are talking about. If everything you say is dumb just shut up. I bet you havent even played a sport in your life. Get off your couch and stop insulting people because i know i could take you one on one in anything. Shut up.
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 pm

crosscountry wrote:Im not sure who mrrenisthebest is but they need to stop talking. You have no idea what you are talking about. If everything you say is dumb just shut up. I bet you havent even played a sport in your life. Get off your couch and stop insulting people because i know i could take you one on one in anything. Shut up.

I'm guessing he is a BHS boy. They like to come on here and mess with people.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

crosscountry wrote:Im not sure who mrrenisthebest is but they need to stop talking. You have no idea what you are talking about. If everything you say is dumb just shut up. I bet you havent even played a sport in your life. Get off your couch and stop insulting people because i know i could take you one on one in anything. Shut up.

you sound pretty cocky.. i read in another post that you are 4th line for central? i know who mrrenisthebest is and i would take him over you one on one in anything, especially football for the fact that he would be starting for the knights this season. so why dont you shut up and quit bragging about how you dont even get into the game against williston, a very bad team this year
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 pm

goteam11 wrote:

you sound pretty cocky.. i read in another post that you are 4th line for central? i know who mrrenisthebest is and i would take him over you one on one in anything, especially football for the fact that he would be starting for the knights this season. so why dont you shut up and quit bragging about how you dont even get into the game against williston, a very bad team this year

I'm not even a moderator, but I can see a bunch of people who don't know each other about things they have no clue about.
Again, I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure this is for stats and results, not bashing people whom you don't know. :evil:
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to AAA