Scores,Records, Stats

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Scores,Records, Stats

Postby Hinsa » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:07 pm

theman wrote:
goteam11 wrote:
crosscountry wrote:Im not sure who mrrenisthebest is but they need to stop talking. You have no idea what you are talking about. If everything you say is dumb just shut up. I bet you havent even played a sport in your life. Get off your couch and stop insulting people because i know i could take you one on one in anything. Shut up.

you sound pretty cocky.. i read in another post that you are 4th line for central? i know who mrrenisthebest is and i would take him over you one on one in anything, especially football for the fact that he would be starting for the knights this season. so why dont you shut up and quit bragging about how you dont even get into the game against williston, a very bad team this year

I'm not even a moderator, but I can see a bunch of people who don't know each other about things they have no clue about.
Again, I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure this is for stats and results, not bashing people whom you don't know. :evil:

True. Clean it up folks.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby babyjames » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:03 pm

PickSix wrote:
bluecrush579 wrote:
PickSix wrote:
Stunna101 wrote:
bluecrush579 wrote:
Orr4 wrote:Are there any stats on quarterbacks? I'd like to see whose the best quarterbacks in the state are at the moment.

I know that Jamestown's Quarterback Michael Bangs has thrown for 1,395 yards and 15 td passes. Also has rushed for 506 yards and 8 TDs

I believe this michael bangs guy had 4-5 interceptions and 2-3 fumbles against century on JHS's homecoming game so i dont think he should be considered one of the best QB's in the state..

I seen the film of that game and wow is all i have to say...he made some very questionable and i mean VERY questionable throws...especially in the red zone. Hopefully he learns from his INT troubles over the off season and helps that offense rather than hinder it.

It has been sad over the last decade or so watching Jamestown struggle to put good teams on the field. It would be in the state's best interest for them to really improve to make things more interesting rather than having the same teams good every year.

Can you really base how good a player is by their performance in one game? Everyone has games when they can't seem to do anything right.

You are right on the performance in one game thing. Many people have those games, just elaborating on what i saw of that individual game and some box scores of other games in which the interception bug bit him. He does throw a pretty solid ball to that Piatz fellow, I will give him that

500 yards how many carries did it take to get all those yards and how many times didnt u pitch the ball when u should have quit being a ball hog and give the ball up
the one and only
babyjames
NDPreps Reserve

Postby EastistheBest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Brady Johnson holds the record for passing completion percentage
EastistheBest
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Clifford » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Brady Johnson was the best football player this year... He could run take a tackle and set a grand forks central qb completion % record. This is the same school that has produced Bollinger and landry
Clifford
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 pm

If he was the best player then why didnt he win the "player of the year" award. Which 99.9% of the time goes to the best player in the state. Or if he was so good why didnt he make all state???? Interesting
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Clifford » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 am

maybe because the system is flawed... he set a qb record... Bollinger is playing in the NFL and brady johnson did better then him
Clifford
NDPreps Starter

Postby Caribou Lou » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

hahaha
Caribou Lou
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AAA