AAA - Week # 9 Schedule (2008)

The teams in Class AAA

AAA - Week # 9 Schedule (2008)

Postby ND Football Guy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:19 pm

Wednesday, October 22 (Final Week of Regular Season)

(#4) Bismarck Century - 7, at (#2) Bismarck High - 35

Bismarck St. Mary's - 14, at (RV) Williston - 35

Dickinson - 0, at Jamestown - 21

(#3) Fargo North - 7, at (#1) Fargo South - 21

Fargo Shanley - 12, at (#5) Wahpeton - 24

Grand Forks Red River - 20, at Grand Forks Central - 26

Mandan - 14, at Minot - 52
Last edited by ND Football Guy on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Re: AAA - Week # 9 Schedule (2008)

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:55 am

Soo pumped for this week!!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ND Football Guy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:23 pm

End of the Regular Season. Picks?
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Oh, this is big, final week. North against South for EDC, and BHS against CHS.

ND Football Guy wrote:Wednesday, October 22 (Final Week of Regular Season)

Bismarck Century at Bismarck High

Bismarck St. Mary's at Williston

Dickinson at Jamestown

Fargo North at Fargo South

Fargo Shanley at Wahpeton

Grand Forks Red River
at Grand Forks Central

Mandan at Minot
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby MetsFan5 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:24 pm

when do BHS and CHS play?
MetsFan5
NDPreps Rookie

Postby football guy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:28 pm

BHS v. CHS Wednesday 7:00 at the bowl... it should be a very good game to watch
football guy

Postby BHSgraduate » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:15 pm

(game of the week canidate) BHS-BHS wont lose to CHS period. BHS in my opinion are a better team then last year, and CHS is nothing near what they were last year.
Williston-Had an excellent game against Minot, STM just wont be able to keep up with the offensive pace
Jamestown-DHS is gross this year, all the reason you need
(game of the week canidate) FN-Going with the potential upset here, North has been playing some good football lately and could continue going with a huge win over South.
Wahp-Good offense against a not so good team overall
GFC-Just think it will be a big rival game since both are GF teams and I dont know anything about either team.
Minot-Mandan just can't keep up.
BHSgraduate

Postby centuryfan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Wednesday, October 22 (Final Week of Regular Season)

Dickinson at Jamestown

Grand Forks Red River at Grand Forks Central

Mandan at Minot
I am very excited for this weeks bhs-chs game, i wish i could say i think century will crush bismarck but i cant, it should be a very good game and i think that centuy can win it if they play their best but only if they play their best
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:10 pm

The Bismarck-Century game won't be good. Bismarck will score 40+ for the 6th straight game in a blowout.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby centuryfan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:24 am

im not saying century will win for sure, but i garuntee it is not a blowout unless it is in century's favor
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Orr4 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:55 am

ND Football Guy wrote:Wednesday, October 22 (Final Week of Regular Season)

Dickinson at Jamestown

Grand Forks Red River at Grand Forks Central

Mandan at Minot
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby body-by-budig » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:18 am

MARKWALD23 wrote:The Bismarck-Century game won't be good. Bismarck will score 40+ for the 6th straight game in a blowout.

That's a little extreme. Bismarck will win, but they will score closer to 25 to 30. Century will put up 21 at best because of their balanced run-pass game. Hunter Johnson won't be able to pass on this 'D', and Century will resort to running the ball because Johnson will throw 2 or 3 picks. Don't count Century's 'D' out either though. They'll bring it for sure. It will be a good game all around though. :D
body-by-budig
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 pm

BHS by 2 touchdowns or more
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby Rodgers4ever » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm

the century bubble will burst with bhs winning by at least 20, minot and williston will win causing a three way tie. the most intriguing game of the week has to be north and south. two good teams who have both been playing well of late
Last edited by Rodgers4ever on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If their shooting at you, you're doing something right
Rodgers4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby MARKWALD23 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:46 pm

body-by-budig wrote:
MARKWALD23 wrote:The Bismarck-Century game won't be good. Bismarck will score 40+ for the 6th straight game in a blowout.

That's a little extreme. Bismarck will win, but they will score closer to 25 to 30. Century will put up 21 at best because of their balanced run-pass game. Hunter Johnson won't be able to pass on this 'D', and Century will resort to running the ball because Johnson will throw 2 or 3 picks. Don't count Century's 'D' out either though. They'll bring it for sure. It will be a good game all around though. :D

Only 25-30, are you kidding. The only time Bismarck has not put up 35 on the scoreboard was the loss to West Fargo. All of Bismarck's wins have been big wins or blowouts. So I don't see anything changing this week.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:46 pm

BHS could put up 50-60 points a night if there starters werent getting pulled at halftime
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby packerfan10 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:44 pm

gfc and gfrr will be a good game as well as fn against fs and bhs/chs
packerfan10

Postby centuryfan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 pm

body-by-budig wrote:
MARKWALD23 wrote:
The Bismarck-Century game won't be good. Bismarck will score 40+ for the 6th straight game in a blowout.

That's a little extreme. Bismarck will win, but they will score closer to 25 to 30. Century will put up 21 at best because of their balanced run-pass game. Hunter Johnson won't be able to pass on this 'D', and Century will resort to running the ball because Johnson will throw 2 or 3 picks. Don't count Century's 'D' out either though. They'll bring it for sure. It will be a good game all around though.

Only 25-30, are you kidding. The only time Bismarck has not put up 35 on the scoreboard was the loss to West Fargo. All of Bismarck's wins have been big wins or blowouts. So I don't see anything changing this week.
are you kidding. this is why everybody hates bhs, they're so stuck on them being the best they cant acknowledge that another team might have a chance against them. you do realize century has the best defense in the state right, its better then West Fargo's who held enough to win also if hunter johnson has a game like he did against last week i predict he throws for 300 he should have had 400 last week but his recievers dropped perfect balls several times in the first half
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:15 pm

centuryfan wrote:
body-by-budig wrote:
MARKWALD23 wrote:

That's a little extreme. Bismarck will win, but they will score closer to 25 to 30. Century will put up 21 at best because of their balanced run-pass game. Hunter Johnson won't be able to pass on this 'D', and Century will resort to running the ball because Johnson will throw 2 or 3 picks. Don't count Century's 'D' out either though. They'll bring it for sure. It will be a good game all around though.

are you kidding. this is why everybody hates bhs, they're so stuck on them being the best they cant acknowledge that another team might have a chance against them. you do realize century has the best defense in the state right, its better then West Fargo's who held enough to win also if hunter johnson has a game like he did against last week i predict he throws for 300 he should have had 400 last week but his recievers dropped perfect balls several times in the first half

Esley Thorton. Different team completely.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby brownbomber » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 pm

balla45 wrote:
centuryfan wrote:
body-by-budig wrote:
MARKWALD23 wrote:

Esley Thorton. Different team completely.

were mot saying one guy makes a difference but when you have been playing like he has for seevral years now and at a key position he could have been the difference, bhs is a different team since that game they have the horses to do it this year
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:28 am

""are you kidding. this is why everybody hates bhs, they're so stuck on them being the best they cant acknowledge that another team might have a chance against them. you do realize century has the best defense in the state right, its better then West Fargo's who held enough to win also if hunter johnson has a game like he did against last week i predict he throws for 300 he should have had 400 last week but his recievers dropped perfect balls several times in the first half""

I think BHS would acknowledge that a team has a chance against them........that team is not Century however.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_football_69 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 am

King James wrote:BHS could put up 50-60 points a night if there starters werent getting pulled at halftime

o so thats what happened when they played west fargo, i couldnt figure out why they lost that game
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:30 am

trackbbfan wrote:""are you kidding. this is why everybody hates bhs, they're so stuck on them being the best they cant acknowledge that another team might have a chance against them. you do realize century has the best defense in the state right, its better then West Fargo's who held enough to win also if hunter johnson has a game like he did against last week i predict he throws for 300 he should have had 400 last week but his recievers dropped perfect balls several times in the first half""

I think BHS would acknowledge that a team has a chance against them........that team is not Century however.

I see a BHS and South state title coming in Nov. BHS is the strongest team in the West right now and only THEY can beat themselves.

Sorry Century, I just don't see ya being able to withstand this machine coming at ya Fri night. I would love to travel to Bismarck for this one. It will be a knock down drag out fight but, BHS will come out on top.
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby trackbbfan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:10 am

I agree Mighty Mouse....but, all games are Wednesday this week (not Friday).

I think Fargo North will give South a run for their money though. They are playing really well right now.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby body-by-budig » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:46 am

highheat wrote:i think bhs will flop against century.

im going to go out on a limb here and say tomorrow nights north/south game will be a preview of the state championship game.

ill be waiting for all the bhs nut-swingers to flame me.

This statement is totally feasible. It will definitely be a knock down drag out game. Century does have the #1 defense in the state, which is extremely impressive for such a young team.
BHS better be able to cover the deep bomb, because that's CHS specialty. That and stopping the run. But BHS should be able to pound the white off CHS's jerseys on the ground, but when Century takes to the skies, its a whole different story.
body-by-budig
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to AAA