AAA - Week # 8 Schedule (2008)

The teams in Class AAA

Re: AAA - Week # 8 Schedule (2008)

Postby KyleJRM » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:41 pm

How do the tiebreaker rules work in three-way seeding ties?

If Williston beats St. Mary's, Bismarck beats Century and Minot beats Mandan, we have a three-way tie for No. 2 WDA, right? How does the seeding break down in that scenario?
KyleJRM
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:35 pm

KyleJRM wrote:How do the tiebreaker rules work in three-way seeding ties?

If Williston beats St. Mary's, Bismarck beats Century and Minot beats Mandan, we have a three-way tie for No. 2 WDA, right? How does the seeding break down in that scenario?

An epic playoff battle of Rock-Paper-Scissors between the three coaches. Winner of pool play takes the seed. :mrgreen:
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby Rodgers4ever » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:33 am

highheat wrote:
KyleJRM wrote:How do the tiebreaker rules work in three-way seeding ties?

my guess would be:
1. head to head
2. points allowed
3. points scored
4. 3 way cage match between head coaches (theres usually something wierd when you get to this point and its still tied. might be combined record of teams lost to)

haha i got williston in that. matthews is a beast
If their shooting at you, you're doing something right
Rodgers4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby sports101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:11 pm

NDSportsFan wrote:Does he have to play both ways? Hasn't he attended lineman camp at Nebraska for a couple years? I'd trust their recruiters know what they are doing. Very few lineman recruits come in polished, that's why they give them a red-shirt year.

yea hes plays both ways for most of the game. He went down to nebraska for a one day camp and then went to wisonsin and iowa state also for one day camps. i read this on his rivals profile.
sports101

Previous

Return to AAA