AAA - Week # 6 Schedule (2008)

The teams in Class AAA

Re: AAA - Week # 6 Schedule (2008)

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 am

body-by-budig wrote:id like to know how a team like mandan can get pumped up before a game like bhs's homecoming. they know theyre going to get pumped like the pistons on an old iron train. i wish i could get an all access pass into mandans locker room. my best guess would be a priest possibly be handing out last rights. :D

If you can't understand that personal pride and the spirit of competition are what drives every athlete then I would guess you are not an athlete.
I have read your other posts and really don't think that you get football. It is a numbers game. Mandan has like 50 or so kids in 10-12, even if 40% of the kids worked hard in the off season that is only 20 kids. If Bismarck or Century have 20% of their kids work hard in the off season they are at about 20 kids. Additionally, the competition for playing time on the varsity is greater which pushes kids to work harder.

All that being said, there is still no excuse for 100% of the kids not to be working hard, they should have figured that out after last season, it takes a team effort to win.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to AAA