Best Quarterbacks in State

The teams in Class AAA

Best Quarterbacks in State

Postby MinotFan22 » Sat May 03, 2008 1:21 pm

who are your picks this upcoming year for best quarterbacks in AAA this year?
MinotFan22

Re: Best Quarterbacks in State

Postby squeak63 » Sat May 03, 2008 4:39 pm

MinotFan22 wrote:who are your picks this upcoming year for best quarterbacks in AAA this year?

thortan from bhs and i believe its schnable from north... i think there the only 2 returning starters
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby GFRR99 » Wed May 07, 2008 3:33 pm

riopelle started last year for central and will be a senior next year. also bryant friskop of whap started and will be a senior next year too.
and at north taylor bosh played occasionally. but is slow and unathletic. he definitley should stay on the bench the whole season. only advantage over schnable is that he is 5 inches taller. only reason he would play is to have schnable play at WR but i dont see the sense in that.

south had an alright qb that played jv last year but the qb of south doesnt really matter, they are always good either way.

esley thorton will by far be the best qb in the state next year
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby 14>35 » Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm

correction: riopelle for central is graduating. their quarterback that played most last year will be a senior this year
14>35
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Thu May 08, 2008 9:34 pm

14>35 wrote:correction: riopelle for central is graduating. their quarterback that played most last year will be a senior this year

ooh ya my bad i meant zygaliarke or whatever. i knew that
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Elway00719 » Thu May 15, 2008 3:28 pm

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about cuz bosch had a lot more production than the majority of the qb's in the east region. You need to know the facts before you make outrageous comments.
Elway00719

Postby GFRR99 » Fri May 16, 2008 11:50 pm

he had OK numbers at best but he still has no talent. dont even try to tell me that he is better than schnable because its not even close. the only person who probably think bosh is better than schnable is bosh himself. maybe his dad
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mod Bot » Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 pm

User warned.
Forum rules - Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.
Mod Bot
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bruin61 » Sun May 18, 2008 10:36 am

I'm go to south, and I heard that bosch has gotten letters from NDSU. my personal opinion is he is better than schnable, he has a stronger arm and is very smart. he may not be the fastest, but I wouldn't go as far as unathletic
Bruin61

Postby GFRR99 » Sun May 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Bruin61 wrote:I'm go to south, and I heard that bosch has gotten letters from NDSU. my personal opinion is he is better than schnable, he has a stronger arm and is very smart. he may not be the fastest, but I wouldn't go as far as unathletic

another bosh admirer, your not from south. you simply just created your name to comment about bosh. same as peterson and elway. its kind of weird how all those 3 only talk about bosh and being better than schnable..
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby D-Pain » Wed May 21, 2008 9:44 am

Bruin61 wrote:I'm go to south, and I heard that bosch has gotten letters from NDSU. my personal opinion is he is better than schnable, he has a stronger arm and is very smart. he may not be the fastest, but I wouldn't go as far as unathletic

He's definately not better than Zach Wentz out of Century. He didnt even get any money from NDSU. Wentz had to go to NDSU to get them to show some interest, so these other two probably arent getting looked at.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm

its doubtful bosch even got a letter from ndsu. even if he did, they send one to a lot of players who arent all that talented. there is a 0% chance bosch will get any money from ndsu or any other college
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby truballa4life » Thu May 22, 2008 3:12 am

i would start a new discussion on another position because it is going to be a very below average QB class next year in AAA
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby packerfan10 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 am

there's going to be some good competition at QB this year i dont know what that guy is talking about

thorton will be good no doubt but people dont know about the jv players coming up
packerfan10

Postby D-Pain » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:52 am

Anyone know who is gonna qb for the demons for the first 2 games since esley thorton received a training violation?
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hero24 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:48 pm

D-Pain wrote:Anyone know who is gonna qb for the demons for the first 2 games since esley thorton received a training violation?

I believe that the person filling in for Thorton will be Nick Jolliffe. He is going to be a junior and last year took most of the snaps at sophomore qb and saw sometime at the jv level. The only other option that Gibson would have would be his son Tyson, who is only going to be a sophomore so I would expect Jolliffe.
Hero24

Postby 14>35 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:47 pm

what's a training violation?
14>35
NDPreps Starter

Postby D-Pain » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 pm

14>35 wrote:what's a training violation?

A training violation is a politcally correct term used in place of other terms that may harm or be detrimental to a persons reputation. But without Esley in the first 2 games, I dont see BHS winning until they see their first West Region game.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 am

I disagree. They may run the ball more the 1st two games, but, I don't see them losing to Fargo North or West Fargo.
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby D-Pain » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 pm

trackbbfan wrote:I disagree. They may run the ball more the 1st two games, but, I don't see them losing to Fargo North or West Fargo.

Well North has a very experienced qb, who should be one of the top in the state, and West Fargo probably has the second best lifting program behind South, so theyre ALWAYS strong. Im not sure BHS is as talented as they used to be, minus Thorton. Peterson is a good running back at best, I guess I can see them splitting at best without their star.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby trackbbfan » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm

I think Miller will be the back running the ball for BHS.....
trackbbfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby D-Pain » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 pm

trackbbfan wrote:I think Miller will be the back running the ball for BHS.....

who is miller?
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby packerfan10 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:20 pm

WF is definately going to be STRONG, kaiser and solum make wf's qb look good
packerfan10

Postby squeak63 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm

D-Pain wrote:
trackbbfan wrote:I think Miller will be the back running the ball for BHS.....

who is miller?

jake miller broke his ankle the 3rd game of the season probably would have split carries with hausaur last year if he didn't get hurt.... he is a little injury prone but if he stays healthy he will be very good... he looked really good at there team camp
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby digger » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Who's going to be qb at North this year? Schnable sure seemed like he'd have the spot locked up through his senior year early in his career, I've never heard anything but positives about his work ethic, he's a good all-round athlete. Could Bosch beat him out?
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to AAA