Fargo Davies tops West Fargo in dramatic fashion

The teams in Class AAA

Fargo Davies tops West Fargo in dramatic fashion

Postby buck-commander » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:37 am

so Fargo Davies clinches the #2 seed and are co-conference champions with a dramatic win over west. a 77 yard touchdown drive capped off by a Hartness scramble for a td. now I hear through the grapevine that west fargo is going to send ion the game film and saying he wasn't in? WATCH THE FILM PEOPLE, HE WAS CLEARLY ACROSS THE GOAL LINE AND THEN TACKLED BACK OUT. he was in. he scored. Davies won. quit crying west fargo get over it.
buck-commander
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Fargo Davies tops West Fargo in dramatic fashion

Postby footballfreenzi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 am

liked the Davies QB when I traveled from Minot to see the Magi play against them in Sept. Good player. He will have his hands full against Century D but should be a good game. Lower scoring I imagine verses the first time they met.
footballfreenzi
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 pm

buck-commander wrote:so Fargo Davies clinches the #2 seed and are co-conference champions with a dramatic win over west. a 77 yard touchdown drive capped off by a Hartness scramble for a td. now I hear through the grapevine that west fargo is going to send ion the game film and saying he wasn't in? WATCH THE FILM PEOPLE, HE WAS CLEARLY ACROSS THE GOAL LINE AND THEN TACKLED BACK OUT. he was in. he scored. Davies won. quit crying west fargo get over it.

I talked to a WF player this weekend. No one is complaining...settle down. It was a great finish that was shown on TV in the Fargo area.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Wildcat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 pm

buck-commander wrote:so Fargo Davies clinches the #2 seed and are co-conference champions with a dramatic win over west. a 77 yard touchdown drive capped off by a Hartness scramble for a td. now I hear through the grapevine that west fargo is going to send ion the game film and saying he wasn't in? WATCH THE FILM PEOPLE, HE WAS CLEARLY ACROSS THE GOAL LINE AND THEN TACKLED BACK OUT. he was in. he scored. Davies won. quit crying west fargo get over it.

I haven't heard anyone from West Fargo claim this. There's enough drama in this world. Let's try to avoid creating more of it.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AAA