Your team...your comments...week 4

The teams in Class AAA

Your team...your comments...week 4

Postby TheSportTruth » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 am

I was expecting more of a fight from Dickinson than what they showed. In visiting with some Century people through the week about their game last week with Dickinson, I was expecting more. However, In seeing the Demons play in person three of the four weeks so far, easily their best performance. The Demons having their starting RB back makes a world of difference. Ricky Galindo is not only a talented RB, but he is a leader in the huddle as well. Something I think has been missing to this point in the season.

Dickinson turned the ball over twice early and the Demons capitalized both times on the mistakes. I'm sure that had to have taken some of the wind out of the Midgets sails. Demons just cruised after that. They ran the ball well. They passed the ball well. They played defense well. So ar looking better each week. Looking forward to playing South this Friday.
Shawn Sanford
Demon fan since 1982
TheSportTruth
NDPreps Starter

Re: Your team...your comments...week 4

Postby bighouse » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Well to speak on behalf of Dickinson, there starting linebacker/punter/receiver was injured and there other starting linebacker was injured. They quarterback that's been starting got hurt that game early and the kid that replaced hI'm it was his first game he has played all year(he had a concusion). So there where some turnovers do to nervousness and trying to get a rythem down. I am glad to see when Dickinson ran the ball they got some good yards. They should have everyone back for this week.
bighouse
NDPreps Starter

Postby TheSportTruth » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 am

For as connected as I think I am, that is info I did not know. No doubt missing two linebackers and ultimately your QB would make a huge difference. Glad to hear they will be back and nothing season ending for them. Good luck to the MIdgets. It would nice to see some new blood in the playoffs.
Shawn Sanford
Demon fan since 1982
TheSportTruth
NDPreps Starter

Postby oldfan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Sports Truth.....not sure if you should keep that name anymore after reading some of your posts....maybe consider "Sports Enquirer" and then you say nice to see "new blood" in playoffs....uh Dickinson was in playoffs last year?!?!?!?
oldfan
NDPreps Rookie

Postby TheSportTruth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Oldfan I stand corrected. Dickinson was in last year as they played Fargo South in the first round of the playoffs. I was thinking that Mandan had qualified the last two years, but they had the two years previous to last years Dickinson. My bad.

I see that was your first post on this forum. Nice. You are more than welcome to keep posting and keep me on my toes and anybody else :D as well. I truly wish more people would post. I love good positive opinionated comments. As far as the name change...it does probably sound more appropriate, but I am SportsTruth on to many forums to change now. This old brain is already having trouble remembering. :)
Shawn Sanford
Demon fan since 1982
TheSportTruth
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA