Possible all WDA team?

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Possible all WDA team?

Postby ReturnMan7 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:00 am

Pierce should definitely be all conference Brussels 13 or 14 sacks going into the game against red river
ReturnMan7
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ReturnMan7 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 am

Pierce should definitely be all conference he had 13 or 14 sacks going into their game against red river*
ReturnMan7
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Footballfan#1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:45 pm

You have to look at the comptetion they play and iv watched century a lot and have never seen him get a sack against any decent team. On top of it he gets pushed around a lot when he's not running around people.
Footballfan#1
NDPreps Rookie

Postby EHS1998 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:41 am

I recently watched some film on him and he looked pretty good against all levels of competition. I didnt see him getting pushed around and I did seem him beating a lot of guys to the outside. In my opinion, he is definately all WDA and potentially an All State selection. I have to believe he is getting a lot of college interest.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby NorthShore » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm

go maji wrote:I am talking about Karter Gorney, the back-up RB. I know he's an unknown, but he has two things that Lampert doesn't have. Toughness and break-away speed. There were some plays were Lampert got caught from behind. If it was Gorney, he would have outrun the defense.

Some of the West Fargo players/coaches might have another opinion about Lampert's "toughness". Gorney's "break away speed" scored from the 43 against Williston in 5.6 seconds and Lampert's from the 43 against Mandan in 5.0 seconds, both were basically untouched past the line of scrimmage.
NorthShore
NDPreps Reserve

Postby yolo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 pm

NorthShore wrote:Johs was the best without much question but remember he had a returning offensive line with experience. Yanosko and Lampert ran behind a entirely new offensive line with no varsity experience and were without all-state blocking back Kolton Larson for all but 2 games. They each still had about 1000 yards rushing.

By remember he had a returning offense line with experience I am sure you are referring to the two linemen (seniors) who were suspended for the season for violations prior the season starting. Also and the "experience" with the one senior lineman who has started all year. Juniors have started on the o-line all year besides the one senior. Quite a bit of experience on that bismarck offense of line if you ask me......
yolo
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NorthShore » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 pm

yolo wrote:
NorthShore wrote:Johs was the best without much question but remember he had a returning offensive line with experience. Yanosko and Lampert ran behind a entirely new offensive line with no varsity experience and were without all-state blocking back Kolton Larson for all but 2 games. They each still had about 1000 yards rushing.

By remember he had a returning offense line with experience I am sure you are referring to the two linemen (seniors) who were suspended for the season for violations prior the season starting. Also and the "experience" with the one senior lineman who has started all year. Juniors have started on the o-line all year besides the one senior. Quite a bit of experience on that bismarck offense of line if you ask me......

Of course thats what I was referring to. Whatever experience they had was more than Minot's. Wasn't me that asked you, must of been someone else.
NorthShore
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Nodak20 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 am

I wouldnt rank Pierce above many other DEs. He may possibly make it but i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt. And in the championship game when the team really needs him he backs down because or a sore ankle. lots of other high school athletes play on broken ones so i dont know what was stopping him.
Nodak20
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Nodak20 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 am

Footballfan#1 wrote:You have to look at the comptetion they play and iv watched century a lot and have never seen him get a sack against any decent team. On top of it he gets pushed around a lot when he's not running around people.

Agreed, Didnt shine much in the games against the decent teams.
Nodak20
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AAA