Best hands

The teams in 9 Man

Postby Big Hitter » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:01 pm

nick bye is'nt even that good of a reciever he's okay but not a top pick in the state and to say that he is quick like a rabbit and fast as a horse is dumb. If he was that good he should of done something against lakota to make the playoffs. I think he had 4 catches for 60 yards in a pass dominated offence but then again cory wall 1st team all state DB shut him done.

[user=894]hollywood[/user] wrote:
nick bye's hands are the 9th wonder of the world. when ur his opponent u just have to stop playin cuz ur in awe and amazement.
Big Hitter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:45 am

I will add something to this ridiculous thread.

The topic is legitimate, who has the best hands in 9-man?  Nick Bye has good hands and physically he does have huge man hands.

I have seen Nick play he is a good high school player, I heard he set a new school record for tackles, which does not surprise me since their defense is on the field all the time, they either score quickly or go three and out.

I don't know what his 40 time is but I highly doubt he is even a college prospect, maybe an outside linebacker, if he worked his but off in the weight room and really really wanted to play college ball.
Last edited by GRIDIRON GURU on Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby north border » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:42 pm

dustyn chale from north border rarely drops a ball but im not sure if thats because of his hands or if its just the  qb putting the ball right on the spot because 2 years ago dustyn had a qb that plays for und now and this year he'll have tanner carpenter who i know could get a spot in college if he was taller
when man stands on toilet he is high on pot
north border
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to 9 - Man