2011 Region 2

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 2011 Region 2

Postby TheTruth » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 am

I guess my one stat was off, sorry my bad... all I am saying is the better team won... FSHP had 6 turnovers so they obviously couldn't have been that good.. and i am doubting they would have scored that much even if they didn't turn it over... they scored on one big play, so what happened to all those other drives where they didn't turn it over...........o yeah that's right North Border's defense shut em down, or did FSHP only get 7 possessions?
TheTruth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm

meatball77 wrote:no dude, 6 turnovers.....6. not 5 not 4 not 3 not 2 not 1....6, give beau brown 3 less possessions he would of had prolly about 130-140 rushing and their fullback would of had about 65, and their other running back had 47yds, close to 100, joke not even half, were ever ur gettin ur stats or what game u watched i would be quiet because one guy agreed with me already, im guessing ur from north boarder...

Maybe they shouldn't have turned it over so much. That's kind of a big deal in big games. Good teams usually don't turn it over that much.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby meatball77 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 pm

ya but least you agreed with me, this guy thinks the game would of been a blow out either way, both teams were pretty well matched, if fshp played a good game that day it would of been a dog fight till the end
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby allsport137 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

I never said it would have been a blowout. But even if fshp didnt turn the ball over in the red zone...they way our defense was playing that game it would have been a two or three score game.
allsport137
NDPreps Reserve

Postby TheTruth » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm

from that game i watched of fshp they didn't impress me...when they didn't turn the ball over they still couldn't move the football...im not saying its going to be a blow out everytime, but i do think 9 out of 10 times North Border will win that game
TheTruth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby meatball77 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 am

TheTruth wrote:I guess my one stat was off, sorry my bad... all I am saying is the better team won... FSHP had 6 turnovers so they obviously couldn't have been that good.. and i am doubting they would have scored that much even if they didn't turn it over... they scored on one big play, so what happened to all those other drives where they didn't turn it over...........o yeah that's right North Border's defense shut em down, or did FSHP only get 7 possessions?

True, means that 4 fumbles from their running back were stripped cuz they stood him up and stripped it out when the whistles werent called....we will see who wins the match up this year, and on that big play they changed up things on the line moved one of thier guards to center and moved the center to a guard, thats how it is going to be this year so get used to it
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

Indy5 wrote:
meatball77 wrote:no dude, 6 turnovers.....6. not 5 not 4 not 3 not 2 not 1....6, give beau brown 3 less possessions he would of had prolly about 130-140 rushing and their fullback would of had about 65, and their other running back had 47yds, close to 100, joke not even half, were ever ur gettin ur stats or what game u watched i would be quiet because one guy agreed with me already, im guessing ur from north boarder...

Maybe they shouldn't have turned it over so much. That's kind of a big deal in big games. Good teams usually don't turn it over that much.

They were a good team considering they had only 13 kids playing that game, and turnovers will kill teams, it killed pitt in the super bowl, so i guess ur saying pittsburgh is a crappy team now too
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 am

TheTruth wrote:from that game i watched of fshp they didn't impress me...when they didn't turn the ball over they still couldn't move the football...im not saying its going to be a blow out everytime, but i do think 9 out of 10 times North Border will win that game

True they did not drive ball....joke, they were stopped once in thier territory and 4 of thier possessions ended inside the 27yd line in nb territory
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 pm

meatball77 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

They were a good team considering they had only 13 kids playing that game, and turnovers will kill teams, it killed pitt in the super bowl, so i guess ur saying pittsburgh is a crappy team now too

Obviously, Pittsburgh isn't a crappy team. There is no need to get so defensive about this. All I said was that they shouldn't have turned it over so much.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby TheTruth » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:22 pm

I really don't care about next year at all... i just think NB was the better team this year... they even proved it by going on and beating the seconded seeded team in your region... FSHP never proved to me in that game they could keep up with North Border....FSHP = lots of turnover and one touch down, NB = 1 turnover and lots of touchdowns... i don't see how you can argue against that
TheTruth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Sportguy24 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm

ya thetruth u got a point but i mean if fshp didnt have as many turnovers u cant argue this would have not been a closer game. but oh ya i would have gaven it to NB..fshp just couldnt realy find a way to stop their running attack. but i thought it was still a pretty good game even though the score didnt really show it.
Sportguy24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby allsport137 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Without fshp's turnovers yes it would have been closer but like he just said they couldnt stop our run game. TheTruth is right. We beat your two seed. But think of it this way...you get one chance and you blew it and we came to play. Stop worrying about what you can change and just shut your mouth.
allsport137
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sportguy24 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Nb had a good team this year. There gonna be good next year again aren't they? And actually I think fshp only lost a couple seniors and I heard some of them can be replaced. So both these teams could maybe meet each other again?
Sportguy24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby TheTruth » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 am

meatball77 wrote:Dude no, fshp fumbled 3 times within the goal line, trust me i was there, im from there...U take away the 3 of the 5 turnovers it is a 14-22 fshp win, with the 3 within the 10 as scores for fshp and 3 possessions nb scored on it is a win...

^
That is the statement i didn't agree with... i do agree it would be a closer game, but i say NB would win basically every time these two teams play...their running game was doing really good and it wasn't even at full strength... Brett Dazel got a concussion before half time... Dylan Masloski was playing with a pulled quad... Beau Brown was the only fully healthy one
TheTruth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:36 am

TheTruth wrote:I really don't care about next year at all... i just think NB was the better team this year... they even proved it by going on and beating the seconded seeded team in your region... FSHP never proved to me in that game they could keep up with North Border....FSHP = lots of turnover and one touch down, NB = 1 turnover and lots of touchdowns... i don't see how you can argue against that

Oh really, the top two teams in my region were hillsboro and wyndmere, they played each other and hillsboro was beat out by wyndmere and wyndmere was the 2nd team in our region and won the state championship 52-12
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 am

allsport137 wrote:Without fshp's turnovers yes it would have been closer but like he just said they couldnt stop our run game. TheTruth is right. We beat your two seed. But think of it this way...you get one chance and you blew it and we came to play. Stop worrying about what you can change and just shut your mouth.

Um you first, the two seed was wyndmere, how ever you beat them because they won the ship, so it would have been a close game if there wasnt turnovers so that means fshp was a good team last year.....
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 am

Indy5 wrote:
meatball77 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

Obviously, Pittsburgh isn't a crappy team. There is no need to get so defensive about this. All I said was that they shouldn't have turned it over so much.

Something we could help...their running back got stood up 3 times and was stripped cuz he tried to fight for extra yards, trust me the kid felt like crap after the game, and the team did cuz we knew we were better than that, we could of given nb a run for their money
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 am

TheTruth wrote:
meatball77 wrote:Dude no, fshp fumbled 3 times within the goal line, trust me i was there, im from there...U take away the 3 of the 5 turnovers it is a 14-22 fshp win, with the 3 within the 10 as scores for fshp and 3 possessions nb scored on it is a win...

^
That is the statement i didn't agree with... i do agree it would be a closer game, but i say NB would win basically every time these two teams play...their running game was doing really good and it wasn't even at full strength... Brett Dazel got a concussion before half time... Dylan Masloski was playing with a pulled quad... Beau Brown was the only fully healthy one

FSHP's nose tackle was playing with a sprained ankle and turf toe and one of thier defensive ends was playing with a badly sprained ankle, then ya they should of ran the ball alot which they did, but them guys tried as hard as they could but were in serious pain all game
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am

Sportguy24 wrote:Nb had a good team this year. There gonna be good next year again aren't they? And actually I think fshp only lost a couple seniors and I heard some of them can be replaced. So both these teams could maybe meet each other again?

I hope they do i want a rematch
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby TheTruth » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:06 pm

meatball77 wrote:
TheTruth wrote:I really don't care about next year at all... i just think NB was the better team this year... they even proved it by going on and beating the seconded seeded team in your region... FSHP never proved to me in that game they could keep up with North Border....FSHP = lots of turnover and one touch down, NB = 1 turnover and lots of touchdowns... i don't see how you can argue against that

Oh really, the top two teams in my region were hillsboro and wyndmere, they played each other and hillsboro was beat out by wyndmere and wyndmere was the 2nd team in our region and won the state championship 52-12

wow i thought FSHP was in region 1...that's my bad I didn't realize you were in region 2... i take back that statement about beating your number two seed...i apologize, but at least can admit when i was wrong......... take a hint meatball
TheTruth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby TheTruth » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

meatball77 wrote:
TheTruth wrote:

^

FSHP's nose tackle was playing with a sprained ankle and turf toe and one of thier defensive ends was playing with a badly sprained ankle, then ya they should of ran the ball alot which they did, but them guys tried as hard as they could but were in serious pain all game

i have never had turf toe so i cant comment on that but idk if you can compare a sprained ankle to a concussion haha
TheTruth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Sportguy24 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 pm

meatball77 wrote:
Sportguy24 wrote:Nb had a good team this year. There gonna be good next year again aren't they? And actually I think fshp only lost a couple seniors and I heard some of them can be replaced. So both these teams could maybe meet each other again?

I hope they do i want a rematch

that would be a good matchup again but NB would probably win 9 out of ten times there good.
Sportguy24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 pm

FSHP has never had mandatory lifting and i think they are starting it this summer, they are a strong team right now but they need to work on team speed and if they do that they will be a very good team
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby meatball77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 pm

TheTruth wrote:
meatball77 wrote:

wow i thought FSHP was in region 1...that's my bad I didn't realize you were in region 2... i take back that statement about beating your number two seed...i apologize, but at least can admit when i was wrong......... take a hint meatball

I will take a hint, im done talking....for now, probably will last for about a day
meatball77
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 pm

I think its time to move past last years playoff game and get back on topic about this years region 2 teams.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to 9 - Man