NDPreps Starter

Re: 2011 Region 1

Postby theworldismine1999 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 am

Is LaMoure in region 1 next year?
theworldismine1999
NDPreps Starter

Postby bequickdonthurry » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:00 pm

theworldismine1999 wrote:Is LaMoure in region 1 next year?

Strasburg-Zeeland
South Border
Napoleon
Edgeley-Kulm
Ellendale
LaMoure
Sargent Central
Hankinson
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
Richland

This region will send four good teams to the playoffs.
bequickdonthurry
NDPreps Starter

Postby theworldismine1999 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 am

bequickdonthurry wrote:

Strasburg-Zeeland
South Border
Napoleon
Edgeley-Kulm
Ellendale
LaMoure
Sargent Central
Hankinson
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
Richland

Of course WL is the big time favorite i see them winning this region and heading 4 the state ship again. EK has some junior horses(next year seniors) and they will b a top contender also.
theworldismine1999
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 am

It will be an interesting year.
Last edited by EHS1998 on Sun May 29, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 am

theworldismine1999 wrote:Of course WL is the big time favorite i see them winning this region and heading 4 the state ship again. EK has some junior horses(next year seniors) and they will b a top contender also.

Napoleon's region to lose. I'm doubting EK makes the playoffs.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby witherspoon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

LaMoure
Wyndmere
South Border (my dark horse)
Napoleon
witherspoon
NDPreps Starter

Postby 1stTrack » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm

theworldismine1999 wrote:
bequickdonthurry wrote:

Strasburg-Zeeland
South Border
Napoleon
Edgeley-Kulm
Ellendale
LaMoure
Sargent Central
Hankinson
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
Richland

Of course WL is the big time favorite i see them winning this region and heading 4 the state ship again. EK has some junior horses(next year seniors) and they will b a top contender also.

WL will be back for more next year. they had some good seniors but they have some more talent on the way up.. 2011 9 man state champions
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
1stTrack
NDPreps Reserve

Postby packfan4 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 pm

bequickdonthurry wrote:

Strasburg-Zeeland
South Border
Napoleon
Edgeley-Kulm
Ellendale
LaMoure
Sargent Central
Hankinson
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
Richland

EK returns alot but none that I would call "horses" from the two games I watched them play....should be decent
packfan4
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cuzimawesome » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:08 pm

packfan4 wrote:
bequickdonthurry wrote:

Strasburg-Zeeland
South Border
Napoleon
Edgeley-Kulm
Ellendale
LaMoure
Sargent Central
Hankinson
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
Richland

EK returns alot but none that I would call "horses" from the two games I watched them play....should be decent

EK's beau deegil (sp) will b tearin it up next year EK is # 2 next year in the region
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby PEN-LAND » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm

LaMoure will b a very strong force. They have at least 6 returning seniors that have been playing their entire highschool career. Some probably starting as freshmen. Coming to 9-man will give some of their studs a break occasionally during the game. should b a good year. i see them going very far.
PEN-LAND
NDPreps Rookie

Postby bballfan7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 pm

I'll take
Napoleon
Wyndmere
Lamoure
E-K

Napoleon and Wyndmere are the top teams in my opinion, either one could be the #1 team out of the region. Then a slight gap between them and Lamoure. 4 seed is tough South Border lost a lot but will be competitive, Id say its between them and E-K for the 4 seed and I'll take E-K. Any information on what the other 5 teams have coming back? I dont know hardly anything about Richland, Hankinson, Sargent Central, and Ellendale. Strasburg was not good last year so i dont expect them to be good this year.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cuzimawesome » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 am

PEN-LAND wrote:LaMoure will b a very strong force. They have at least 6 returning seniors that have been playing their entire highschool career. Some probably starting as freshmen. Coming to 9-man will give some of their studs a break occasionally during the game. should b a good year. i see them going very far.

Wont get past the first round of the playoffs. They havent the past 2 years and the year b4 that they didnt even make it with an 0-8 record. The Loboes dont have the senior experience in playoff games.
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 am

Hey Mr. cuziamawesome, Lamoure was been 11-man the last 20 years. If you have six salty players in 9-man it will take you a long way, plus they have some young skilled players that will tear it up in 9-man.

I think Lamoure will contend for the state title this comming fall.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby cuzimawesome » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Hey Mr. cuziamawesome, Lamoure was been 11-man the last 20 years. If you have six salty players in 9-man it will take you a long way, plus they have some young skilled players that will tear it up in 9-man.

State Title? really? no that isnt gonna happen. THey have a slow front line and if they dont have good defensive ends they will get beat but teams they shouldnt. Its been a lomng time since lamoure has even been close to a state title and i dont think they won. They wont b at the state title game next year GURU.
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theworldismine1999 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 am

cuzimawesome wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Hey Mr. cuziamawesome, Lamoure was been 11-man the last 20 years. If you have six salty players in 9-man it will take you a long way, plus they have some young skilled players that will tear it up in 9-man.

State Title? really? no that isnt gonna happen. THey have a slow front line and if they dont have good defensive ends they will get beat but teams they shouldnt. Its been a lomng time since lamoure has even been close to a state title and i dont think they won. They wont b at the state title game next year GURU.

Jeez man lighten up.I agree about the d-ends thing but dont b so harsh on their front line
theworldismine1999
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 am

cuzimawesome wrote:

I think they will contend, semi finals maybe? No sense trash talking about it, I have no ties to Lamoure what so ever but I do think Lamoure will do quite well at the 9-man level this comming fall.

I am looking at coaching, expectations, and athletes. I think Lamoure is really going to make an already competitive region even tougher.

But we will just have to see what happens this fall won't we, Mr. cuziamawesome.

I think I am going to change my user name to Iwishiwasasawseomeascuziamawesome.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby footballchicken » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:23 am

Ok children, enough of the username bashing - but i do agree with Guru

I dont know much about these teams, but just look at the rosters - Lamoure returns alot of players - its as simple as that, they will be good.

In 9 man you cant break down positions and rate speed, or strength - if you have 5-6 good players who are returning, you will do good (aka Hills, Hankinson, Wyndmere, prev state champs)
footballchicken
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

We will have to wait and see.
Last edited by EHS1998 on Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby cuzimawesome » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 pm

EHS1998 wrote:Lamoure will be very good at QB with Tyler Thielges and at RB with Brady Thielges. They also have a stud FB/LB whose name escapes me. Their line will be very imposing, lead by Husby and Zach Stemen. As mentioned before they will need to contain the edge, not sure how they are personnel wise at DE. They will have exceptional leadership, not sure how it will all come together for them but I like the tools they have. I think they are a bit limited at WR, but that could change. A big key for every team as always is who is heathiest at the end of the year.

Thielges is a good qb. but he doesnt have the reciever he needs.his brother is inexperienced and doesnt know how to run in the high school level.I know Sialer(sp) is their FB and he is an average player. Husby and Stemen are slow. All the have for a wideout is the 5'0 Mickeljohn(sp) so all Thielges will do all year is hand the ball off or fake it and run LaMoure's line will have to mow people over cuz their offense will b predictable
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flip » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

cuzimawesome wrote:...all Thielges will do all year is hand the ball off or fake it and run LaMoure's line will have to mow people over cuz their offense will b predictable

A predictable offense in 9-man? yeah no one has ever had success with one of those before.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby cuzimawesome » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Flip wrote:
cuzimawesome wrote:...all Thielges will do all year is hand the ball off or fake it and run LaMoure's line will have to mow people over cuz their offense will b predictable

A predictable offense in 9-man? yeah no one has ever had success with one of those before.

exactly my point they wont be successful.
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 pm

cuzimawesome wrote:
Flip wrote:

Yeah I think he may have been being a little bit sarcastic.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby cuzimawesome » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Indy5 wrote:
cuzimawesome wrote:
Flip wrote:

if hes smart he wouldnt have been
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theworldismine1999 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:40 pm

cuzimawesome wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
cuzimawesome wrote:
Flip wrote:

if hes smart he wouldnt have been

dude u obviously got somethin against LaMoure cuz Hesby** and Stemen are pretty fast. Especially Stemen for almost weighin 280.and Sailer** is a good player he hits hard and always is tryin to make himself better. And thielges uses his head and is a smart Qb.
theworldismine1999
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to 9 - Man