I think that Wyndmere will play TGU for the state championship
Wyndmere wins 44-36
napoleon
NDPreps Reserve

Re: State pick

Postby 68chevy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 am

napoleon wrote:I think that Wyndmere will play TGU for the state championship
Wyndmere wins 44-36

I think that your passing the fact that Wyndmere still has to play Hillsboro. It's going to be a totally different game then it was last time they played. Just take Thompson and Hillsboro for example. Thompson won last time but now Hillsboro has gotten better and they dominated.
68chevy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby napoleon » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I think that wyndmere will still win though
napoleon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby old lineman » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:58 pm

The Burros have got to be be the favorite if all the boys are healthy. In the west new contenders are Parshall and TGU who I don't know alot about. Burros are the deepest team that I saw last year by quite a margin and I think they will repeat.
old lineman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 68chevy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:12 pm

napoleon wrote:I think that wyndmere will still win though

You say that here but I just read in a different thread you put you think Hillsboro will beat W-L.
68chevy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby napoleon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm

68chevy wrote:

You say that here but I just read in a different thread you put you think Hillsboro will beat W-L.

When did I say that i think that w/l will win
napoleon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby blue steel » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:27 pm

napoleon wrote:
68chevy wrote:

When did I say that i think that w/l will win

You said it right here:

Report this postReply with quoteRe: quarterfinals games are.
by napoleon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 pm

i saw hankinson play and i dont think they will loose.i'm from napoleon so i saw both teams play so i think hankinson will come out with a win in a close one. I think TGU will win and Wells county . and wyndmere in a very close game. Hankinson has too good of a run game with #3 #6 #30. and a pretty good passing game
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby oldminerfan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

old lineman wrote:The Burros have got to be be the favorite if all the boys are healthy. In the west new contenders are Parshall and TGU who I don't know alot about. Burros are the deepest team that I saw last year by quite a margin and I think they will repeat.

I think "if all the boys are healthy" is going to be huge for all teams in this years playoff hunt. It seems every year a few kids go down with a sprained ankle or even a broken leg. This year we are right in the middle of a flu epidemic and when two or three kids on a nine-man team are sick it doesn't always look like the same team. Don't know how much this has effected the outcomes so far but I have an idea it may effect alot of games during these playoffs. I wouldn't take too much stock in what the scores were last week or who someone played because we have no idea how many key players were out for one reason or another. I read a couple of kids from Mott/Regent didn't play last game but don't know if all of TGU was healthy either. And yes, I know that this is all part of the game. Just stating the obvious.
oldminerfan
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man