2nd round pics

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 2nd round pics

Postby sportsfan10 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

classB4ever wrote:
sportsfan10 wrote:WYNDMERE/LIDGERWOOD over kidder county
HILLSBORO over thompson--- reineke isn't good enough to carry team over good hillsboro team.
NAPOLEAN/GS over hankinson---hankinson not athletic enough to defeat passing attack of NGS.
LAKOTA/A-E over south border--- my pick for game of the week. i think it will be closer than people think.
MOTT REGENT over tgu--- agree with ndlionsfan that it won't be that close.
CENTRAL MCLEAN over st. john--- another good game. i give it to CM at home.
BEACH over parshall
WELLS COUNTY over kenmare--- wells county is overrated, but they're at home and facing a weaker team.

Agree with these except St. John over CM. Watching Bryant and Singer battling it out will be worth the price of admission. I am going out on the limb and picking St. John to be in the championship game. I don't understand the Wells County overrated shot. Also, I believe TGU will give M/R a run for their money but M/R will get them in the end.

i agree, bryant and singer should be a good matchup.
and i didn't mean to take a shot at them (sorry if it sounded like that) but i personally believe that they aren't as good as people say they are. i've heard people saying they'll be in the championship game, and that's a little far-fetched.
sportsfan10
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby peach » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:37 pm

sportsfan10 wrote:
classB4ever wrote:
sportsfan10 wrote:WYNDMERE/LIDGERWOOD over kidder county
HILLSBORO over thompson--- reineke isn't good enough to carry team over good hillsboro team.
NAPOLEAN/GS over hankinson---hankinson not athletic enough to defeat passing attack of NGS.
LAKOTA/A-E over south border--- my pick for game of the week. i think it will be closer than people think.
MOTT REGENT over tgu--- agree with ndlionsfan that it won't be that close.
CENTRAL MCLEAN over st. john--- another good game. i give it to CM at home.
BEACH over parshall
WELLS COUNTY over kenmare--- wells county is overrated, but they're at home and facing a weaker team.

Agree with these except St. John over CM. Watching Bryant and Singer battling it out will be worth the price of admission. I am going out on the limb and picking St. John to be in the championship game. I don't understand the Wells County overrated shot. Also, I believe TGU will give M/R a run for their money but M/R will get them in the end.

i agree, bryant and singer should be a good matchup.
and i didn't mean to take a shot at them (sorry if it sounded like that) but i personally believe that they aren't as good as people say they are. i've heard people saying they'll be in the championship game, and that's a little far-fetched.

St. John's Central Mclean will be a very good one..and as far as Wells being overrated I'm not sure how you can say that because they have been qualify oppents and I think have one of the top backs in the state with Houchin
peach
NDPreps Reserve

Postby future star » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 pm

in no way is wells co. overrated ive played wells co. and if a team brings anything less than their A game they're in for a long long night.
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby future star » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 pm

future star wrote:wyndmere/lingerwood
hillsoboro
napoleon
lakota
mott
central mclean
beach
wells co.

since everyone is making score predictions i guess i will to

hillsboro-28(if grothman plays 36) thompson-14
wyndmere-lingerwood-42 kidder co.-20
napoleon-28 hankinson-20
lakota-36 south border- 26
mott-38 tgu-24
central mclean-28 st. john-16
beach-28 parshall-12
wells co.-34 kenmare-8
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby steve » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Last poll that I seen out didnt have Wells Co. even rated. Kinda hard to be Overrated when your not even rated isnt it? :D I'm waiting for the Wells Co. St. Johns rematch. Hope it happens down the road.
steve
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sportsfan10 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 pm

steve wrote:Last poll that I seen out didnt have Wells Co. even rated. Kinda hard to be Overrated when your not even rated isnt it? :D I'm waiting for the Wells Co. St. Johns rematch. Hope it happens down the road.

well you're kind of taking it too literally. i think WC is a good team, but some people make it seem that its gonna be a cakewalk to the finals... come on now.
sportsfan10
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby steve » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 am

Well I'm not one of the people that think its a cake-walk but on the other hand if they play good ball they can definetely go far. There are alot of quality teams in it so whoever plays the best moves on. The picture will be alittle clearer tomorrow .
steve
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am

Kidder County @ Wyndmere/Lidgerwood
Hillsboro @ Thompson
Hankinson @ Napolean/GS
South Border @ Lakota/A-E
TGU @ Mott-Regent
St. John @ Central Mclean
Beach @ Parshall
Kenmare @ Wells County

Besides WL and MR I think they all could go the other way.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to 9 - Man