Region 2!

The teams in 9 Man

Re: Region 2!

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 am

E@stern Executioner wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:They'll lose again!!

Care to elaborate or are you just gonna throw out random comments and hope one sticks?

Hillsboro will find another game on the schedule to lose...even with those players back
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby E@stern Executioner » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:57 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Care to elaborate or are you just gonna throw out random comments and hope one sticks?

Hillsboro will find another game on the schedule to lose...even with those players back

Yikes! I was kinda thinking you might actually tell us which game...or how...or why. This is good, though.

I also predict that someone other than Tiger Woods will win a golf tournament at some point.
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Way to really nail down the information to back up your prediction! Tell us who you think will beat Hillsboro in their remaining schedule and why.

Personally, I think they have a great chance to run the table on their remaining games. A chance...not a certainty. They have much work to do...
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:51 am

Hillsboro's remaining schedule and chance they lose

Drayton - no chance
Norman County West - no chance
Hankinson - maybe, they haven't played yet and I don't know much about them, we'll find out when they play Wyndmere this week
Richland - no chance
Sargent Central - nope, not this week
FS/HP - don't know much about, so I'll say maybe
CV - doubtful

I think chances are pretty good they run the table.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 am

Thompson won tonight 66-16 over Dakota Prairie
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Flip » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Thompson won tonight 66-16 over Dakota Prairie
Not sure what this has to do with region 2, except help prove region 2's top teams are better than region 3's.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Flip wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Thompson won tonight 66-16 over Dakota Prairie
Not sure what this has to do with region 2, except help prove region 2's top teams are better than region 3's.

My bad thought Thompson was in Region 2
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby baseball1402 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Flip wrote:Hillsboro's remaining schedule and chance they lose

Drayton - no chance
Hankinson - maybe, they haven't played yet and I don't know much about them, we'll find out when they play Wyndmere this week
Richland - no chance
CV - doubtful

Hillsboro to me has 3 chances where they could lose. There first one is Hankinson where the only chance hillsboro would lose if they hankinson gets there QB back which i dont know when he comes back. FS/HP James Ihry is tough to slow down n he runs hard if he has a big game and they find a way to complete passes that will be a good game. And then CV i think can be one of the best games this year there big rivals they both have good teams it will be a close game and it is a possibility to lose.
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby MVP510 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Does anyone know the boxscore or stats from the Central Valley/FSHP game last Friday?
MVP510
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 am

baseball1402 wrote:Hillsboro to me has 3 chances where they could lose. There first one is Hankinson where the only chance hillsboro would lose if they hankinson gets there QB back which i dont know when he comes back. FS/HP James Ihry is tough to slow down n he runs hard if he has a big game and they find a way to complete passes that will be a good game. And then CV i think can be one of the best games this year there big rivals they both have good teams it will be a close game and it is a possibility to lose.

I have to disagree. I know earlier I said "maybe" on a few teams, but now that we're a few games into the season I don't see CV or FSHP coming close to Hillsboro. Here's why: Dakota Prarie, FSHP, and CV all seem to be on the same playing field. Thompson destoyred DP by 50. I think Hillsboro at full strength would blowout Thompson, I think I said that earlier ITT.

If Hankinson QB plays on the 18th I'll say "doubtful" if he doesn't I'll say "no chance."

I'm assuming Hillsboro stays relatively healthy with my predictions.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1402 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Flip wrote:
baseball1402 wrote:Hillsboro to me has 3 chances where they could lose. There first one is Hankinson where the only chance hillsboro would lose if they hankinson gets there QB back which i dont know when he comes back. FS/HP James Ihry is tough to slow down n he runs hard if he has a big game and they find a way to complete passes that will be a good game. And then CV i think can be one of the best games this year there big rivals they both have good teams it will be a close game and it is a possibility to lose.

I have to disagree. I know earlier I said "maybe" on a few teams, but now that we're a few games into the season I don't see CV or FSHP coming close to Hillsboro. Here's why: Dakota Prarie, FSHP, and CV all seem to be on the same playing field. Thompson destoyred DP by 50. I think Hillsboro at full strength would blowout Thompson, I think I said that earlier ITT.

If Hankinson QB plays on the 18th I'll say "doubtful" if he doesn't I'll say "no chance."

I'm assuming Hillsboro stays relatively healthy with my predictions.

I disagree with you first of all CV is playing really good football now and they found there offense and there defense didnt allow any points against Sargent Central until the JV was put in. Sargent Central doesnt have a great team by any means but they still shut them down completely. They had around 5-7 sacks and one interception there goona be a team to watch out for i think come the middle of the season.
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Althoff will not play for Hankinson on the 18th.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1402 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 pm

EHS1998 wrote:Althoff will not play for Hankinson on the 18th.

Will he be back for the 25th?
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 pm

baseball1402 wrote:
EHS1998 wrote:Althoff will not play for Hankinson on the 18th.

Will he be back for the 25th?

Yes, I believe so.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby psycho » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Drayton - no chance
Richland - no chance
CV - doubtful

Hillsboro will crush the rest of their opponents. I am not a Hillsboro booster but the reality is that they have already played the two best teams on their schedule and with their entire team intact, they will be very difficult to beat in the playoffs. The rest of their schedule is fairly soft and the physical play they will bring each week will not be matched by any team they play the rest of the way during the regular season.
psycho
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1402 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:14 pm

psycho wrote:

Drayton - no chance
Richland - no chance
CV - doubtful

Hillsboro will crush the rest of their opponents. I am not a Hillsboro booster but the reality is that they have already played the two best teams on their schedule and with their entire team intact, they will be very difficult to beat in the playoffs. The rest of their schedule is fairly soft and the physical play they will bring each week will not be matched by any team they play the rest of the way during the regular season.

once again i disagree i dont understand how you think theyll crush the rest of there opponents. FSHP will give them a run and cv will be a really good game they wont crush cv i guarentee that will be a great game cv has been a solid offensive team scoring 52 there first game and 41 there second game theyll be tough at the end of the season
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby PlayHard-KHCO » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 pm

[I disagree with you first of all CV is playing really good football now and they found there offense and there defense didnt allow any points against Sargent Central until the JV was put in. Sargent Central doesnt have a great team by any means but they still shut them down completely. They had around 5-7 sacks and one interception there goona be a team to watch out for i think come the middle of the season.

THEIR OFFENSE AND THEIR DEFENSE T-H-E-I-R. I feel better now. :shock: :shock:
PlayHard-KHCO
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 pm

baseball1402 wrote:...i dont understand how you think theyll crush the rest of there opponents.

Regarding CV: Its pretty simple, Thompson crushed CV, Hillsboro would beat Thompson by 3 TDs if they played Friday.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flying Wallenda » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 am

Flip wrote:
baseball1402 wrote:...i dont understand how you think theyll crush the rest of there opponents.

Regarding CV: Its pretty simple, Thompson crushed CV, Hillsboro would beat Thompson by 3 TDs if they played Friday.

Regarding the CV-Thompson game...CV didn't have Luchsinger, argueably their best player on both sides of the ball. Would Thompson still have beaten them? I think so. But to compare that team to what they have now is comparing apples and oranges. Thats like saying "Thompson beat cv by 30 and DP by 50, so CV would beat DP by 20!" C'mon, high school athletics aren't like that. Not saying CV will beat Hillsboro. But they are a different team now.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hinsa » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 pm

PlayHard-KHCO wrote:
[I disagree with you first of all CV is playing really good football now and they found there offense and there defense didnt allow any points against Sargent Central until the JV was put in. Sargent Central doesnt have a great team by any means but they still shut them down completely. They had around 5-7 sacks and one interception there goona be a team to watch out for i think come the middle of the season.

THEIR OFFENSE AND THEIR DEFENSE T-H-E-I-R. I feel better now. :shock: :shock:

Actually, the last one in the last sentence is T-H-E-Y-'-R-E. :shock: :shock:
Eye coodn't rezist.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1402 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Flying Wallenda wrote:
Flip wrote:

Regarding the CV-Thompson game...CV didn't have Luchsinger, argueably their best player on both sides of the ball. Would Thompson still have beaten them? I think so. But to compare that team to what they have now is comparing apples and oranges. Thats like saying "Thompson beat cv by 30 and DP by 50, so CV would beat DP by 20!" C'mon, high school athletics aren't like that. Not saying CV will beat Hillsboro. But they are a different team now.

Thank you its about time someone realized what happened. CV plays a lot faster with luchsinger. He is there best player on offense but on defense theres a couple that you could argue that with. There arnt to many people that can keep up with him when hes running routes. Most people cant come back from a broken collarbone like he did and the first game back score 4 TD's thats unheard of. He was a spark to there team and they will continue to compete in that region
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby Burros302010 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:05 am

W-L looks very dominant right now, it looks like their team is coming together very well, i think they are the team to look out for
Burros302010
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball1402 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am

Burros302010 wrote:W-L looks very dominant right now, it looks like their team is coming together very well, i think they are the team to look out for

Yep i couldnt believe it when i saw the score like 50 something to 6 thats crazy SB was a team that was supposed to compete with them so we'll see if anyone in region 2 can take them out.
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 am

baseball1402 wrote:Yep i couldnt believe it when i saw the score like 50 something to 6 thats crazy SB was a team that was supposed to compete with them so we'll see if anyone in region 2 can take them out.

Nobody in region 2 is going to beat them in the regular season. The way it sets up region 2 #1 seed would meet region 2 #2 (I think will be Hillsboro) seed in the quarterfinals.

They appear to be the team to beat in the east.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby psycho » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 am

Flip wrote:

It's easy to say that after the fact that Hillsboro would now beat Thompson by 3 TD's. The fact is they didn't and they got it handed to them and they got crushed the next week by W/L. There's a lot to football games other than getting certain players back each week. I see in another post you have Hillsboro in the Quarter finals against W/L. You might want to check that NR/S, Lakota, Kidder Co or Napolean might have something to say about that.
psycho
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to 9 - Man