Region 5 RBs

The teams in 9 Man

Re: Region 5 RBs

Postby inky » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:49 pm

AC-DC wrote:
AC-DC wrote:
Stallng wrote:
3pointChief wrote:Why hasn't anyone mentioned Ben Keith? Not only is he the best RB in region 5 but probly the entire state of ND. i bet he has over 1000 thru 4 games. he'll probly end with over 2000 yds

Best Back in the state is James Ihry from F-S-H-P.

I think we've seen way too much about him in other topics. I thought this one was about Region 5.
A single player with a gross number of yards suggests the team has no other talent and a coach with limited imagination.

So MLS is an example of both. Take away Keith and the DC game was a 54 -8 blow-out. Keith is a good runner, but without him, his team is nothing.

Very very true, this is such an example where i have seen a kid litterally put a team on his back and win or keep the games close, he is the best back in region 5 and probably the state
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatguy422 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 am

AC-DC wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:
AC-DC wrote:
Stallng wrote:
3pointChief wrote:Why hasn't anyone mentioned Ben Keith? Not only is he the best RB in region 5 but probly the entire state of ND. i bet he has over 1000 thru 4 games. he'll probly end with over 2000 yds

I think we've seen way too much about him in other topics. I thought this one was about Region 5.
A single player with a gross number of yards suggests the team has no other talent and a coach with limited imagination.

So MLS is an example of both. Take away Keith and the DC game was a 54 -8 blow-out. Keith is a good runner, but without him, his team is nothing.

As true as that may be you can't just say "take away a teams best player". It hurts any team to take their best player away. Take away Dalyss Hanson from DC and they're not nearly as good either.

But at least DC would still have a game and 30 points!

Very true but another thing you're forgetting is that if Keith gets 25 carries per game, those carries would be going elsewhere without him. I would have to imagine MLS could do something with those 25 carries.

Don't get me wrong though, I completely agree that MLS wouldn't do much without Keith. But every team is hurt if you take away their best player.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Football.81 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 pm

3pointChief wrote:
Football.81 wrote:
3pointChief wrote:
Feathers #8 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:
Stallng wrote:

If i remember right, he's averaging just over 25 carries a game. If you look at TGU or Parshall or Surrey, their backs get the ball a heck of alot more than that. he also is averaging close to 9 yards a carry, there is no sense on changing the game plan if it means givin him the ball 50 times a game. He's a work horse and will strive to be the best in whatever he does. And i also recall the last game against parshall when qb Kirk Degenstein threw for 149 yards on 8 passes, and Dustin Mott caught 4 of those passes and 2 for touchdowns. You must be from Divide County.

Is Dustin Mott the one that caught all those 4th and long passes against Parshall?

Yes #81 he was.haha :D

Like...is this Dustin Mott? #81 for MLS Mavericks?

Yes this is Dustin Mott #81 from the Mls Mavericks.
Football.81
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Feathers #8 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey twatter
Feathers #8
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to 9 - Man