Region 4 who has the best locker rooms??

The teams in 9 Man

Region 4 who has the best locker rooms??

Postby snowblow » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:15 pm

i would have to say the best would be drake's...everyone else's is so small...st. johns was nice but it was still small
snowblow
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Region 4 who has the best locker rooms??

Postby Beston51 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah they have a nice locker room but TGU has a better one in my opinion. didn't get to see st. johns tho.
Beston51
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_schwab » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:17 pm

St. John's was nice. but small. The showers went up to your rib cage. They put my team in 2 different lover rooms right next to each other. Dunsieths lockers wer horrible. they were unclean and we think we saw blood in the showers. Wells county's is small. barly fit the team in there. Drake's was nice. it is one of the bigger locker rooms. When we were there the showers were acting weird and they had rust in them.
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubsfan » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm

I think it depends on where a school will put you locker room wise. Most schools will have a boys and girls locker room, but some schools will have three or four locker rooms and they put some teams in the bad ones.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Beston51 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:51 pm

nd_schwab wrote:St. John's was nice. but small. The showers went up to your rib cage. They put my team in 2 different lover rooms right next to each other. Dunsieths lockers wer horrible. they were unclean and we think we saw blood in the showers. Wells county's is small. barly fit the team in there. Drake's was nice. it is one of the bigger locker rooms. When we were there the showers were acting weird and they had rust in them.

:lol: yeah our locker rooms struggle
Beston51
NDPreps Starter

Postby bisonfan07 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 am

st. johns locker rooms werent bad they were just small they were clean and very well kept if they werent so small they would probably be the best.and if you think about it they are basically made for basketball.
bisonfan07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ballaz_66 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 am

Drake has very large locker rooms... with a lot of open space, Cando, NCB, and Wells all had very small locker rooms, St. Johns locker room was very nice but very small and our team had to be split up but in Cando and St. John the after-game supper was amazing.
k-dawg
ballaz_66
NDPreps Reserve

Postby snowblow » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:31 pm

my question is how can a team get prepared for a game when you can't even move around in the locker room??
snowblow
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nd_schwab » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:35 pm

snowblow wrote:my question is how can a team get prepared for a game when you can't even move around in the locker room??

Its really hard to. The mentality isn't really there. Especially if teams have to be split up between 2 locker rooms. Teams like to listen to music. or do chants. or just talk among each other. and when you are barly fitting into a locker room, its hard to do certain things.
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Husker for life » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:30 pm

Has anyone been to Maddock? they have by far the best locker rooms in region 4 and prolly the best in 9 man... they have actual hot showers and they have lots of space! and thats just in the jr. high locker rooms take a look next time in the varsity locker room..
Husker for life
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ballaz_66 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:37 pm

I will have to agree with you Husker, but i still think tri-county's locker room still has the most room and the best flow to get the right mentality
k-dawg
ballaz_66
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the freak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:06 pm

ok maddock mite hav the best in region 4 but they do not hav even close to the best in the state
the freak
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ballaz_66 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 am

but it doesn't really matter to much, just as long as there is a lot of room
k-dawg
ballaz_66
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Beston51 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 pm

DA has a nice locker room so does TGU both have a lot of space. never got a look at Maddock's had to get dressed on the bus, heard st. john has a nice one but very small.
Beston51
NDPreps Starter

Return to 9 - Man