Richardton-Taylor-Hebron at St. John Photos

The teams in 9 Man

Richardton-Taylor-Hebron at St. John Photos

Postby SportShots » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:30 pm

I am new to the board but not new to photography. Have been doing this professionally for more than 30 years. NFL, NBA, MLB, college, HS and youth sports. Associated Press and a number of newspapers through the years.

Shot this game for the Pierce County Tribune and have the photos up on my site at http://www.SportShots.org

Take a look and see what you think. Edited much more loose than for news work as these are geared to the players, families and schools.

This one was a game worth photographing. 17 seconds left, ball on the 6 inch line and two plays St.John keeps the Raiders out of the end zone. Time expires on the last play but a penalty is called and the Raiders get one more shot from five yards back. St.John holds once again.

As I said, a pretty good game.

I photograph a lot of sports and within the next two years I am hoping to have a gallery show of Referees, Umpires and Officials. I photograph a lot of them during competition and they can be interesting. They have a tough job at times and I see fewer young guys getting into this end of the sports world. Can't figure that out as it is a great way for college kids to make extra money while going to school and a lifelong pursuit that can keep one in touch with the sports they love.

Anyhow, take a look if you like and enjoy the game.
SportShots

Re: Richardton-Taylor-Hebron at St. John Photos

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 am

Good work, thanks for sharing!
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Return to 9 - Man