2008 9-Man Quarterfinal Playoff Final Scores

The teams in 9 Man

2008 9-Man Quarterfinal Playoff Final Scores

Postby ND Football Guy » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:54 pm

2008 9-Man Quarterfinal Playoff Schedule - Saturday, November 1st

TOP BRACKET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Region 1 # 4 - Region 2 # 2 - Wyndmere-Lidgerwood Warriors - 20

AT Region 1 # 1 - (#2) Napoleon-Gackle-Streeter Imperials - 38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Region 1 # 2 - (RV) Oakes Tornadoes - 8

AT Region 2 # 1 - (#5) Hillsboro Burros - 44

BOTTOM BRACKET

Region 6 # 2 - (RV) Richardton-Taylor-Hebron Raiders - 24

AT Region 4 # 1 - (#4) St. John Woodchucks - 30

Region 5 # 1 - (#1) Williams County Firestorm - 26

AT Region 6 # 1 - (#3) Central McLean Cougars - 8

ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Re: 2008 9-Man Quarterfinal Playoff Final Scores

Postby old lineman » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 am

tough games put west can the burros play with the boys that still though hay bales??/ Or can they beat the wrestleres from napolean? your answer Hisa?/
old lineman
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: 2008 9-Man Quarterfinal Playoff Final Scores

Postby Hinsa » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 am

Well, I'm sure Hillsboro CAN beat Napoleon. Will they? That I'm not sure of. After getting knocked out by Napoleon 3 years in a row it could become a mental thing for Hillsboro. However, there is a difference between the last 3 years and this year: physical dominance. The last 3 years Napoleon was just plain and simple more physical than Hillsboro. I don't think that is the case this year. Oakes was touted as a physical team and at least on this Saturday, they were no match physically for Hillsboro.

If Hillsboro plays the way they are capable of playing, I believe they will beat Napoleon. But you gotta do it on the field. I think it will be a very good game, a hard hitting game. Napoleon will have to figure out how to slow down Hillsboro's offense. Hillsboro will have to figure out a way to chase down Napoleon when they go to their shotgun and direct snap to Gross packages.

Oakes did some shotgun and direct snaps to Hagen but couldn't sustain a drive out of it. However, I think Gross might be half a notch faster and more elusive than Hagen. I don't know that for sure - I haven't seen Napoleon this year.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Return to 9 - Man