leierds

Re: Oaks vs. DP

Postby Beston51 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:40 pm

i got oakes 38-24.
Beston51
NDPreps Starter

Postby the freak » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm thinkin that dp is gonna pull this one out with luerghing (sorry about the spelling) and waklee runnin the ball behind that big offensive line
the freak
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Icebox » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Obviously some of you guys have never seen Oakes play. :wink:
Icebox
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sports for life » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:44 pm

I want dp to win but i just don't think they can play with oakes so i i think oakes is going to win big.
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballfan7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 am

I'll take Oakes by 20-25 points
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm

bballfan7 wrote:I'll take Oakes by 20-25 points

Why only three TD's heck make it 5 scores, Oakes is the greatest, as a matter of fact I think if they had a national playoff format I think Oakes would probably win the 9-man national championship! They are totally awesome and totally in love with themselves.
Just think if they did'nt have soccer all those years how much better they would be. As a matter of fact I think they could beat any 11-man team with just nine guys they are so frickin good.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby fb56bball40 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 pm

Gridiorn Guru didnt you have Northern Cass over Oakes last week and this week you say Oakes could beat any 11 man team you really switched haha
fb56bball40

Postby bballfan7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:18 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
bballfan7 wrote:I'll take Oakes by 20-25 points

Why only three TD's heck make it 5 scores, Oakes is the greatest, as a matter of fact I think if they had a national playoff format I think Oakes would probably win the 9-man national championship! They are totally awesome and totally in love with themselves.
Just think if they did'nt have soccer all those years how much better they would be. As a matter of fact I think they could beat any 11-man team with just nine guys they are so frickin good.

I'm not from Oakes, i have seen them play twice this season and think that they are a good football team, saw them play Napoleon and Kidder County. Personally i think they should have beat Napoleon if not for some mental mistakes. I have talked to a few people that have seen Dakota Prairie play and from what i hear this is what i think will happen. I may be completely off here but it is just my prediction. And I never said that they were the greatest... just because people from there brag themselves up you automatically assume that every one that picks them is from there. What is your prediction anyways?
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:38 pm

I try not to pedict I like to watch the games. I don't like to trash talk about who will or won't win because I can't stand to eat my words.

Oakes may be salty but woulda coulda shoulda in their loss to Napoleon is still a loss. Dakota Prairie has always been prone to mental mistakes, turnovers, and penalties in big games. The team who can eliminate those type of things as always should be in good shape. Dakota Praire has played in a bunch of playoff games in the last five years I would hope that they could eliminate some of that crap sooner or later. If they do, I expect a good game, as Dakota Prairie has a lot of weapons to play even with Oakes.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Return to 9 - Man