Good Luck Playoff Teams!!

The teams in 9 Man

Good Luck Playoff Teams!!

Postby EHS1998 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 am

I wanted to take a moment to wish all teams playing this evening and throughout the playoffs the best of luck, I sincerely hope that all teams stay healthy and play to their fullest potential. I know that we go after each other on this board pretty aggressively at times and probably lose perspective now and then (myself included), but when we all take a step back this really should always be about the kids. They have all worked so hard to get to this point, from the senior stud LB to the 10th grader getting significant playing time for the first time to the players that dont make it onto the field unless there is a blowout, each of these players have contributed to the success of their teams in some way and should be congratulated. Good Luck Everyone!
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Re: Good Luck Playoff Teams!!

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 am

It is a big deal to make the playoffs, congrats to all the teams who made it to the post season.

Last year I was awestruck with the amount of talent at the 9-man level, it was unreal, and probably the best of all time as far as the large talent pool across the whole state.

This year I think there are some teams flying under the radar, I think we will find that Region 1 will have all it wants from region 2 in the first round. Northern Cass plays top notch teams every week while Oakes has only had two tough games. I look for N Cass to possibly upset Oakes.

I think Region 3 is down talent wise from last year but I see Dakota Prairie dropped out of the polls this week they have a ton of playoff expereience and could easily win two games in the playoffs.

Richalnd proved that Hillsboro is human and can be beat, I also see Mott-Regent picking up steam comming into the playoffs they have some real talented kids back and some hard nose young bucks that are playing the way the Coaching staff thought they would by this point of the season.

I think the State championship is wide open this year but Hillsboro is still the team to beat in my opinion.

Good luck to all the young men in the post season.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Return to 9 - Man