#$% whoopings this weekend.

The teams in 9 Man

#$% whoopings this weekend.

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Wow, talk about blow outs. Seems like every 9 man game last night was a 50 point blowout by half. What's the deal?
bigpoppakdog

Re: #$% whoopings this weekend.

Postby appleman » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:36 pm

i believe wells county had 49 in the first half and their starters played one offensive and defensive series in the second half but most of the region 4 games were blow outs as far as the rest of the state i did not pay to much attention
appleman
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 pm

bigpoppakdog wrote:Wow, talk about blow outs. Seems like every 9 man game last night was a 50 point blowout by half. What's the deal?

Region 2 had 2 pretty good games - WL over Hankinson with 2 second half TDs, and FSHP over Richland by one on a 2 point conversion with no time on the clock.

However, you are right that there were lots of blowout too. It just shows the difference in talent and skill between the top teams and bottom feeders in each region. In 9 man there are years when for one reason or another some teams just don't have anything. Thus the blowouts.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 pm

I was part of some blowouts back in the old 9 man days, but not by 40 or 50 points at half. Just wonder the state of football now days. Is defense not the focus??? Just could not believe the amount of games that were 40 or 50 to nothing at the half. I think I saw one that was dang near 40 to 0 after the first quarter.
bigpoppakdog

Postby the freak » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:30 pm

In region 3 Lakota beat up on Midway-Minto 60-12 and DP beat AEE 46-12
the freak
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man